**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Ohhh sorry is that not good then. I am not into the temp thing sorry:shrug:

relax linds, this is why i don't temp!! lol

im trying to lol just sat and planned a rogh design of bubbas room:cloud9: what do you think will move the stickers around etc when we do it and will have loads left over so gonna include them on the furniture

Attachments

• rough-draft.jpg
    rough-draft.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 5
:wave: Ladies,

Lovely Nursery Linds and RELAX!

So sorry you have a dose of lots Faerie :hugs:

How are you MissyMoo?

afm well am getting an handle on the work thing and I am planning on earlier mat leave as of 26th Feb :wohoo: I have had enough...5wks earlier than planned but I think its needed :thumbup: So approx 6wks to go and bloody counting :haha:

hi ladies,

well i'm home from work again today due to snow, sleet, freezing rain...its soo bad I tried to go out this morning but decided to turn around and come back home...I was scared to death...:nope:

Lindsey that is so cute hun love it....if I lived closer to ya I could paint you a wall murral on your walls for the baby...:winkwink:

Madlyttc how are you feeling?...did you see my reply about asking what you saw for me in terms for a baby and when I might concieve?..I just have been sooo down that Gail's readings didn't come true for me..

Faerie how are you doing hun?...:hugs:

MissyMoo, thanks for your kind words yesterday...it will happen but I hope soon...I'm not getting any younger you know...

hi ladies,

well i'm home from work again today due to snow, sleet, freezing rain...its soo bad I tried to go out this morning but decided to turn around and come back home...I was scared to death...:nope:

Lindsey that is so cute hun love it....if I lived closer to ya I could paint you a wall murral on your walls for the baby...:winkwink:

Madlyttc how are you feeling?...did you see my reply about asking what you saw for me in terms for a baby and when I might concieve?..I just have been sooo down that Gail's readings didn't come true for me..

MissyMoo, thanks for your kind words yesterday...it will happen but I hope soon...I'm not getting any younger you know...

we dnno if we will go for that or whinnie the pooh lol will be on of them i just had a lil power nap now feel even worse then i did before feel so sick and dizzy:nope: i hope the snow clears up for u soon and hope ur two little uns are feeling better?

hi ladies,

frogger hon sorry yes I did see your request but to slipped my mind to reply :dohh: I got that caught up in this work thing I even missed an ebay auction for baby bits for Charlie I really keenly wanted to win :wacko:

Its funny I see both :blue: and :pink: for you and I cant seem to settle on just one alone...I have seen this for a few Ladies and I think it means either twins or two very close together iykwim as for WHEN am sorry but am no good at guessing only the genders so far am afraid :)

hi ladies,

frogger hon sorry yes I did see your request but to slipped my mind to reply :dohh: I got that caught up in this work thing I even missed an ebay auction for baby bits for Charlie I really keenly wanted to win :wacko:

Its funny I see both :blue: and :pink: for you and I cant seem to settle on just one alone...I have seen this for a few Ladies and I think it means either twins or two very close together iykwim as for WHEN am sorry but am no good at guessing only the genders so far am afraid :)

:happydance:Madlyttc that is what the needle/thread things says for me its been so accurate for me and alot of other people...this is what it says for me...

Boy ~ Correct ~ Jacob
Boy ~ Correct ~ Darrien
Boy ~ Correct ~ Patrick
Girl ~ Correct ~ Emma
Girl/Boy ~ (twins) ~ (still waiting)

thanks for doing that for me...oh gosh I'm so hoping that I get my twins soon...the waiting is killing me...thanks hun..:happydance::hugs:

Oh goodness :wacko: Its funny I go on pure instinct and tend to be more correct for those ladies who I know better (I havent got one prediction wrong on my regular pregnancy support thread yet and I was TTC with these Ladies :)) I dont ask for a scan picture or any info either I just study your forum name and a quick glance at your siggy gives me a feel of `you` Of course I know you pretty well so it tends to be alot easier that said theres girls on my prediciton thread who I have never seen on the boards before some were from early 1st tri and I have gotten them correct :) My vision of :blue: is pretty strong and if I get an instant flash of :blue: I am often correct. I dont see dates or anything because I generally predict for Ladies already pregnant BUT I think given time and because of my great intuition it may be something I can do. Everyone starts somewhere right :thumbup: I also read people very well and can generaly pick up the sort of person someone is almost striaght away...sometimes this isnt so great to have as it leaves me very guarded and not often able to trust people easily :wacko:

hi ladies,

we dnno if we will go for that or whinnie the pooh lol will be on of them i just had a lil power nap now feel even worse then i did before feel so sick and dizzy:nope: i hope the snow clears up for u soon and hope ur two little uns are feeling better?

i had winnie the pooh for my children and loved it...I hope you get to feeling better hun....Emma is still running a fever and Patrick is doing alot better today..thanks for asking...

Oh goodness :wacko: Its funny I go on pure instinct and tend to be more correct for those ladies who I know better (I havent got one prediction wrong on my regular pregnancy support thread yet and I was TTC with these Ladies :)) I dont ask for a scan picture or any info either I just study your forum name and a quick glance at your siggy gives me a feel of `you` Of course I know you pretty well so it tends to be alot easier that said theres girls on my prediciton thread who I have never seen on the boards before some were from early 1st tri and I have gotten them correct :) My vision of :blue: is pretty strong and if I get an instant flash of :blue: I am often correct. I dont see dates or anything because I generally predict for Ladies already pregnant BUT I think given time and because of my great intuition it may be something I can do. Everyone starts somewhere right :thumbup: I also read people very well and can generaly pick up the sort of person someone is almost striaght away...sometimes this isnt so great to have as it leaves me very guarded and not often able to trust people easily :wacko:

thank you sooo much for this...I'm just soo happy that you seen boy/girl for me...woohoo!!!! ok now come on twin pregnancy lets get the ball a rolling...lol...:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->