**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

frogger - I love this new girl!!! The old you seems to be back! (and I mean old as in the one we used to know!) Now stay positive frogger and lets get making babies girl!!! xxx

frogger - I love this new girl!!! The old you seems to be back! (and I mean old as in the one we used to know!) Now stay positive frogger and lets get making babies girl!!! xxx

awww thanks hun....I'm just feeling very hopeful now....:happydance::happydance::hugs:

Maybe todays dip is implantation? She what it's like tomorrow hunny.

I havent had much sleep as my cat stayed out till 3am (gah!! how am i going to handle a child?? lol)

I have woken up with sore boobs - I am due in 4 or 5 days. Not feeling hopeful, but hoping AF gets rid of the thrush!! It usually does!! Damn hormones.

Work early this morning :( So cold and it's raining I just wanna stay cuddled up to OH :(

Chat later ladies

I havent had much sleep as my cat stayed out till 3am (gah!! how am i going to handle a child?? lol)

I have woken up with sore boobs - I am due in 4 or 5 days. Not feeling hopeful, but hoping AF gets rid of the thrush!! It usually does!! Damn hormones.

Work early this morning :( So cold and it's raining I just wanna stay cuddled up to OH :(

Chat later ladies

i didnt wanan get uop this morn neother but gota go sort my houseing out:dohh: ive got such an odd taste in my mouth only started a about 20 mins ago tastes like ruubber:shrug: cramps are still here and have a very familer smell of infection:dohh: i cant wait to get the housing malarkyt sorted then i can see the fs!. hope u have a good day hun and fxd af doesnt show for u xx

Can I add my predictions on here please? I've ordered one from Jenny and one from Gail. Jenny says the following:

"Your reading reveals that your BFP new comes in the month of February from a cycle you are currently on. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of October 2011 - specific reference to the 15th and the 23rd."

If this came true it would be a lovely birthday present for my OH as his birthday is the 5th October. Currently on AF day 4 but it is so light that we managed to dtd last night. Normally we wouldn't dare think of doing it during af cos I'm normally quite heavy so could be some truth in this reading. I really hope it is.

Morning Ladies :wave:

At home from work :sick: Feel crap only got up half hour ago :wacko: Have a bad head :sad1:

Chat later ladies

well I hope that you don't get your AF I hope you get your bfp and hope you have a good day at work to hun...take it easy...:hugs:

well its 6:55am my time and I have to get up and get ready to head to work they have a delay in opening up today due to snow and ice so they are opening up at 9am I usually go in at 7 but like sleeping in some..:winkwink: hope you all have a wonderful day today I will post when I get home from work this afternoon...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you Frogger hon :hugs:

I think its alot to do with worry and stress too :( My parents are having difficulties with there business we were with my Mum last night and David was trying to help sort some paperwork out (hes good with stuff like that!) I also raised a grievance with my boss about a colleague at work yesterday, not nice but had to be done her treated of me is out of order :thumbup: and I have my GTT next Thursday last one which will determine wether I have gestational diabetes again or not :shrug: I hate the test infact I am more worried about it than labour as it leaves me feeling really :sick: I seem to have a low tolerance of sugar and throw anything back which includes the sugar drink they give you which is pure rank. David is coming to support me this time but even that isnt helping me feel better right now :nope: Am been such a ninny but its a true fear :sad1:

jsut got back from the job center place . FINGERS CROSSED we will be getting our first lot of money around the 15th what means we can start flat hunting and HOPEFULLY be in our own flat in march

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->