**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Just got reading from Gail so updated predictions are:

Jenny - BFP feb boy
gail - BFP feb/mar girl then another in dec 2012 boy

OH and I would like one of each and I definitely want a boy at some point as OH is the only boy in his family and only he can carry on the family name!! OH really wants a girl first lol

:hugs: to everyone

Madly - Sorry you are feeling horrid :hugs:

Lindsey - Good news about the money on 15th :hugs:

ive just ordered a reading from gail, will let you all know what it said when i get it.

Hi girls I havent been on for such a long time... I hope you are all doing well.

Against my judgement I have just paid for a reading with Psychic Star... I just hope I dont have the disappoihntment I had after my reading from Jenny. Unfortunately she was only correct about the pregnancy I lost, and not the next pregnancy she read. God I am so nervous!

Hi girls I havent been on for such a long time... I hope you are all doing well.

Against my judgement I have just paid for a reading with Psychic Star... I just hope I dont have the disappoihntment I had after my reading from Jenny. Unfortunately she was only correct about the pregnancy I lost, and not the next pregnancy she read. God I am so nervous!

i mailed star a week ago for another readong like she told me to do as nothing came of the reading she did for me and no reply she used to mail me back straight away and now nothing:shrug:

for all I care they can all go and fook themselves...

on another positive note :hi: morning all!! xxxxxxx :hugs:

Im ok hun. Just gonna have some cereal for brekkie. How are you? :hugs:

Noo not at all I love Heinz Products!!!

When we lived in Spain we had an English Shop in the village and we were constantly going there for stuff we missed that they didn't do in the Spanish supermarkets. Oh it was wonderful to taste the english stuff.

Oh and there was also 2 good English Cafes where all the English people would go and we made lots of friends in there lol. We were either eating in one for the English Brekkie or the other which was called Glorias lol, for a good old Sunday Roast! mmmmmmmmmmm

Noo not at all I love Heinz Products!!!

When we lived in Spain we had an English Shop in the village and we were constantly going there for stuff we missed that they didn't do in the Spanish supermarkets. Oh it was wonderful to taste the english stuff.

Oh and there was also 2 good English Cafes where all the English people would go and we made lots of friends in there lol. We were either eating in one for the English Brekkie or the other which was called Glorias lol, for a good old Sunday Roast! mmmmmmmmmmm

non of them here lol but there is online shops that deliever so il have to settle with them lol:haha:

Just got reading from Gail so updated predictions are:

Jenny - BFP feb boy
gail - BFP feb/mar girl then another in dec 2012 boy

OH and I would like one of each and I definitely want a boy at some point as OH is the only boy in his family and only he can carry on the family name!! OH really wants a girl first lol

Hi, welcome!! I want one of each but I know I'm having a boy first :D

Hi hun, PS is still my fave, she wasn't right about a pregnancy in november, but she was right about test results being positive news and a chemical in october. Theres still chance she is right if I conceive next cycle though.

Linds, PS has taken about a week to reply to me in the past, she had been busy. She will get back to you though.

Is she doing you a free reading? :S Cause of the previous one being wrong?

Also, your temp went up today!! Maybe implantation?

Linds, PS has taken about a week to reply to me in the past, she had been busy. She will get back to you though.

Is she doing you a free reading? :S Cause of the previous one being wrong?

Also, your temp went up today!! Maybe implantation?

not sure bt she taking a while to reply lol

I'm full of life today... Gutted I have work, but then I have 3 days off for OH's birthday :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->