**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

ive justr got my reading from sandra and my god what a pile of pish:nope: NONE of it connects to me at all what a waste of money:growlmad:

Hi there ok now as i tune in i want to say where i want to say that you are a great laugh , people laugh with you though not at you although sometimes someone does lol , i want to say that i feel you have a great personality , a real individual , you have some different interests, some of which people may find strange in a sense, but that you , why do i keep seeing ufos and aliens, i feel you may have read books on this or been interested in it at some point.Ok i want to mention the months of july and august and particularly more the august month running towards the end, this is for a conception of a baby girl for you i feel , i want to mention where i am seeing a big healthy girl, chubby cheeks, rosy red, and dark hair, i want to say that she is a very playful contented child, and i don't see any problems with her at all , she seems to be such an angel, lucky you lol.

Ok i'm going to chose three cards.

The first card is Persistence
This is showing me where you have not to give up , keep going with things and you will see the end result that you wanted very soon, you just have to keep plugging away at things in a sense

The second card is Priorities
This is showing me where children was your next plan, its what you both wanted next , i feel its a very big part of your future and what you both really want and you will have that together

The last card is Energy healing
This is showing me that you lack in energy at times, and that get up and go feels as though its got up and gone lol , but i feel you will regain energy and i feel at the beginning of your pregnancy you will be more energetic than every , you will feel on a high in a sense.

I hope this was ok for you
If you have any more questions please ask
sandra

Lindsey I would email Sandra and let her know that nothing in that reading connects to you at all I'm sure she will have a look into it for you hun...:hugs:

Jenny, Sandra and Cheri were wrong for me. I'm out.

Good luck to those still waiting

hun I'm so sorry but also look that they could be off a month or two.....sending you lots of hugs your way...:hugs:

wow frogger that's amazing!!!!!!!!

did you get a BFP hun????? OH MY GOSH!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:did you??? woohoo!!!!

Yeah it was really faint but I'm only 8 DPO, it's still early days and I'm not really ready to call it yet but I'll wait and test in a few days or so. hehe It was funny because I was still on the toilet when the test turned positive and I kept saying in my mind "holy cow holy cow" over and over. I couldn't pull my pants up fast enough to run and show DH. He saw the line as well but it faded after 15 mins or so.

woohoo!!!! thats awesome hun....:happydance::happydance: congratulations hun....:hugs: I'm soooo tickled for you ...so which one got it right for you??

i have to say out of all my readings gail was the best everything was about me and ben, sandra was just cold reading in my opinion hence why she wanted the pic

I agree. I think Gail was my best reading by FAR! Also not only Sandra but Cheri wanted a picture too. So I feel that is a little cheating. Maybe not, I don't know how they work. But I think Gail did a great job without seeing my picture. She picked up on a lot of things going on in my past, present, and future (yet to be determinded if in fact true, but certanly hoping she is right) and was very detailed.
Oh and I still haven't received my Cheri reading yet and I sent my request May 22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck. :hugs:

well for me I have to say I love my Gail reading and Sandra also but I have really loved my Michelle the realgreenwitch reading she picked up ALOT she done the reading for me to make sure that the fertility spell would work for me....:happydance:

gosh well its time for me to head to work again...:wacko: I wish I didn't have to work at all.....I will catch up with you all later this afternoon have a wonderful day ladies...:hugs::hugs:

Have fun at work...

I think I'm gonna be late for work :D Still gotta dry my hair... eek.

I'm not going to get any more predictions, 4 is enough I think, lol. Hoping at least one is right!! Going to experiment with OH's tarot cards myself though, as he no longer believes in any of this stuff, he's also got a crystal ball :D

wow frogger that's amazing!!!!!!!!

did you get a BFP hun????? OH MY GOSH!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:did you??? woohoo!!!!

Yeah it was really faint but I'm only 8 DPO, it's still early days and I'm not really ready to call it yet but I'll wait and test in a few days or so. hehe It was funny because I was still on the toilet when the test turned positive and I kept saying in my mind "holy cow holy cow" over and over. I couldn't pull my pants up fast enough to run and show DH. He saw the line as well but it faded after 15 mins or so.

woohoo!!!! thats awesome hun....:happydance::happydance: congratulations hun....:hugs: I'm soooo tickled for you ...so which one got it right for you??

Hehe thank you... So far if this one sticks, Jenny Renny's prediction.

ive justr got my reading from sandra and my god what a pile of pish:nope: NONE of it connects to me at all what a waste of money:growlmad:

Hi there ok now as i tune in i want to say where i want to say that you are a great laugh , people laugh with you though not at you although sometimes someone does lol , i want to say that i feel you have a great personality , a real individual , you have some different interests, some of which people may find strange in a sense, but that you , why do i keep seeing ufos and aliens, i feel you may have read books on this or been interested in it at some point.Ok i want to mention the months of july and august and particularly more the august month running towards the end, this is for a conception of a baby girl for you i feel , i want to mention where i am seeing a big healthy girl, chubby cheeks, rosy red, and dark hair, i want to say that she is a very playful contented child, and i don't see any problems with her at all , she seems to be such an angel, lucky you lol.

Ok i'm going to chose three cards.

The first card is Persistence
This is showing me where you have not to give up , keep going with things and you will see the end result that you wanted very soon, you just have to keep plugging away at things in a sense

The second card is Priorities
This is showing me where children was your next plan, its what you both wanted next , i feel its a very big part of your future and what you both really want and you will have that together

The last card is Energy healing
This is showing me that you lack in energy at times, and that get up and go feels as though its got up and gone lol , but i feel you will regain energy and i feel at the beginning of your pregnancy you will be more energetic than every , you will feel on a high in a sense.

I hope this was ok for you
If you have any more questions please ask
sandra

Lindsey I would email Sandra and let her know that nothing in that reading connects to you at all I'm sure she will have a look into it for you hun...:hugs:

im not gona bother hun she is a fake in my opinion anywone can do a reading from looking at pics and picking "random cards" that are so obviouse

i found Gail the best too....

Personally had a nightmare with Sandra, she seems a nice lady but it took forever to get my reading, after many emails of her saying she was working on it and false promises, i asked for a refund then i got my reading straight away.... hmmmm and nothing on it really connected with me either....

All my readings said august conception for me i do hope there right cuse that would be fab timing! Sandra said september/october.

I have to say that Sandra was the most spot on for me. Everything she said about me and OH and the cards were all spot on.

I only got gender predictions from Gail, so can't really comment on anything else.

i had my sandra reading and it was really good.

ok as i tune in i want to say where spirit ate giving you a few suggestions, one being lavender, i want to say where i feel that you do need to relax a wee bit. I want to mention where they are also mentioning rosemary for some reason, you may have to look this up , i'm only giving what i see,i want to also mention where i am seeing crystals, i decided in the last few days to dig out my crystals :) although its a very clear or see through one that they are showing me as well, i also want to mention where you are being told to get a plant , from a seed or small plant and nourish it , let it grow i have just started growning my veg garden which i am very proud and nurturing towards, i feel this is a symbolical sense of you nurturing and growing the baby inside you , again may sound like rubbish but its what they are giving me for you take it as you will.Ok now i want to say that there is a boy coming for you and the month of february is very important with this and i feel that this will be a conception or a link to birth, i'm not 100 percent sure on which but february is really important. feb is both my sons and mines bdays maybe its that who knows or maybe i get pg this month and its born feb

Ok i'm choosing three cards for you.
The first card is teacher
I feel that there is a lot you want to know or learn about ttc , i feel that you are very inquisitive , and really interested in everything to do with it , i feel that you are willing to try everything and anything at times lol as longs it gets you that one step closer.

The second card is Retreat into nature
This is telling me where i'm being really drawn to natural remedies and herbs around you, any sort of supplements that you feel will help ive just started taking agnus castus to help my cycles , i'm also being really drawn to the colour green, anything green, and also green tea, i also want to say where being out and about in the fresh air will also do you the world of good, and also plenty of sleep.

The last card is positive change
This is confirming that things are turning a new leaf in a sense, a new start , a new beginning , new chapter in your life , everything new in a sense, i want to say that again i'm being shown this beautiful baby girl as well and i want to mention auburn hair with her as well. OH nad i get married in august, so that would be the new start. the odds of us having an auburn baby are quite high...ds1 is ginger.

so i guess it fits in some ways ..guess i just have to wait ffor the :bfp: result ..if i get one that is. :D

i had my sandra reading and it was really good.

ok as i tune in i want to say where spirit ate giving you a few suggestions, one being lavender, i want to say where i feel that you do need to relax a wee bit. I want to mention where they are also mentioning rosemary for some reason, you may have to look this up , i'm only giving what i see,i want to also mention where i am seeing crystals, i decided in the last few days to dig out my crystals :) although its a very clear or see through one that they are showing me as well, i also want to mention where you are being told to get a plant , from a seed or small plant and nourish it , let it grow i have just started growning my veg garden which i am very proud and nurturing towards, i feel this is a symbolical sense of you nurturing and growing the baby inside you , again may sound like rubbish but its what they are giving me for you take it as you will.Ok now i want to say that there is a boy coming for you and the month of february is very important with this and i feel that this will be a conception or a link to birth, i'm not 100 percent sure on which but february is really important. feb is both my sons and mines bdays maybe its that who knows or maybe i get pg this month and its born feb

Ok i'm choosing three cards for you.
The first card is teacher
I feel that there is a lot you want to know or learn about ttc , i feel that you are very inquisitive , and really interested in everything to do with it , i feel that you are willing to try everything and anything at times lol as longs it gets you that one step closer.

The second card is Retreat into nature
This is telling me where i'm being really drawn to natural remedies and herbs around you, any sort of supplements that you feel will help ive just started taking agnus castus to help my cycles , i'm also being really drawn to the colour green, anything green, and also green tea, i also want to say where being out and about in the fresh air will also do you the world of good, and also plenty of sleep.

The last card is positive change
This is confirming that things are turning a new leaf in a sense, a new start , a new beginning , new chapter in your life , everything new in a sense, i want to say that again i'm being shown this beautiful baby girl as well and i want to mention auburn hair with her as well. OH nad i get married in august, so that would be the new start. the odds of us having an auburn baby are quite high...ds1 is ginger.

so i guess it fits in some ways ..guess i just have to wait ffor the :bfp: result ..if i get one that is. :D

hun thats a great reading....:thumbup:

Well today is the day I am supposed to get my reading from Cheri..... She said no later than the 11th. Should I email her to remind her or should I wait until tomorrow? I hope she doesn't forget.....

Well today is the day I am supposed to get my reading from Cheri..... She said no later than the 11th. Should I email her to remind her or should I wait until tomorrow? I hope she doesn't forget.....

good morning hun how are you doing?....I would give it until tomorrow for emailing cheri that way just incase she might be sending it late tonight...:winkwink:

Still waiting on my Amber readin here blah! Ordered on sunday and decided to send an email yesterday as had no contact from her and she emailed back askin for my info but nothin since? Maybe am a little impatient lol!

Still waiting on my Amber readin here blah! Ordered on sunday and decided to send an email yesterday as had no contact from her and she emailed back askin for my info but nothin since? Maybe am a little impatient lol!

I ordered mine on Sunday too. She got my photo and details Monday. I emailed her on Weds night as it had been 48 hours. Anyway, she emailed me late last night appologising for the delay and gave me my reading. However, she emailed me twice - once on the original email with my details and once to the email I sent asking querying 48 hours.

First reading - Don't know gender as it's a secret and we won't be able to find out at the gender scan as baby will be hiding it! BFP November.

2nd Reading - Boy - No BFP until Feb 2011!

:wacko: err confused.com!

I've emailed back asking her which reading she feels is more related to me. Hoping to hear back tonight.

She did say she is very, very busy, so maybe she has mixed up the readings. I'm holding out that the November one is correct!!

I had emailed Amber on the 7th and then she sent me a blank email on the same day. I responded back and I got a email back yesterday apologizing for the blank email. I responded immediately and I am waiting now.
I am going to wait untill tomorrow until I contact Cheri. She did say by the 11th. So I will wait. :wacko:

I read on the babycentre posts that a few of the ladies requested a refund and she sent their readings that same day so that might work I mean to hate to even suggest that but it might help with getting it faster not that you want your money back you know what I'm talking about ...:winkwink: her perdiction for me was right with Sandra & Gail's reading so I feel that she can connect...hope you get yours soon hun...:hugs:

I ordered mine on Sunday too. She got my photo and details Monday. I emailed her on Weds night as it had been 48 hours. Anyway, she emailed me late last night appologising for the delay and gave me my reading. However, she emailed me twice - once on the original email with my details and once to the email I sent asking querying 48 hours.

First reading - Don't know gender as it's a secret and we won't be able to find out at the gender scan as baby will be hiding it! BFP November.

2nd Reading - Boy - No BFP until Feb 2011!

:wacko: err confused.com!

I've emailed back asking her which reading she feels is more related to me. Hoping to hear back tonight.

She did say she is very, very busy, so maybe she has mixed up the readings. I'm holding out that the November one is correct!!

oh wow!!!! that is way different and she said both of those correct?..yep I would have emailed her to...I wonder why she got 2 different perdictions...:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->