**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Morning Ladies :wave:

How are we all this gloomy Leeds morning?

I`m off to see my Midwife at 12.30 she thinks I may be anaemic which is why am going dizzy etc makes sense with all the weight loss I suppose :dohh: So am going to give my kitchen a quick clean as its the only room in the house which hasnt had any attention this week then am going to shower and pop along to my appointment....nothing exciting!

Frogger was asking re a date for conception and I have been thinking about this! As I say I have never tried to do this before but I want you to make a note Frogger of March :shrug: Its the only thing when I think about you and twins that keep coming back to me so I wanted to say it aloud iykwim incase it does bare resembalance however PLEASE dont take this as red because I have never tried this before :thumbup:

ive just ordered a reading from gail, will let you all know what it said when i get it.

Looking forward to it hun :) x

Well i've getting a bit carried away with myself and i ordered a few off different people, i've getting them all back now and this is what they said-

jenny - BFP January - girl- (has not come true as on period now :nope: )

Aimee - BFP end of Feb start of March -girl (and one more pregnancy in the future)

Gail - BFP March - boy -everything predicted to go well, a content baby and then another pregnancy Nov 2012

I know they are all a bit of fun but it would be nice to think that there is something in them

Has anyone else had a reading they would like to share lately?
How much do you believe in them?

I haven't had a reading in a while, I had so many and only Jenny was right (predicted May, unfortunatley it was a chemical) and Psychic Star who was right and wrong really... I'm just believing myself now lol.

Morning Ladies :wave:

How are we all this gloomy Leeds morning?

I`m off to see my Midwife at 12.30 she thinks I may be anaemic which is why am going dizzy etc makes sense with all the weight loss I suppose :dohh: So am going to give my kitchen a quick clean as its the only room in the house which hasnt had any attention this week then am going to shower and pop along to my appointment....nothing exciting!

Frogger was asking re a date for conception and I have been thinking about this! As I say I have never tried to do this before but I want you to make a note Frogger of March :shrug: Its the only thing when I think about you and twins that keep coming back to me so I wanted to say it aloud iykwim incase it does bare resembalance however PLEASE dont take this as red because I have never tried this before :thumbup:

thanks hun so much....march is right around the corner to....I'm just sooo happy that you see the twins....:happydance:

Hi Ladies !!!,

I'm usually on the Assisted Conception board as we will be having IVF in the very near future. I was reading through the thread and I use a lovely lady and know a few others that do as well. Her name is Linda and she is just the sweetest lady, anyway just thought I'd share her with you her website is www.spiritsnthings.com I like her because she not only does prediction but she also does very accurate readings as well!! Her prediction for me was April this year so I've got everything crossed she's right :)

Good Luck girls!!

goodmorning ladies how are we all today? i feels sick lol but my own fault for drinking orange aid this early lol

Thanks Crystal thats nice of you to let us know. Will have a look at her site! :hugs:

:hi: morning lovely ladies

Linds - Do not drink orange ade in morning :rofl:

Morning. OH birthday today :) Got lots of housework and cooking to do, am making a curry for OH, Pizza for princess and pasta bake for guests... Lol... And cake...

Don't feel like drinking tonight though... I feel it's too close to AF due date and if I were pregnant I wouldn't wanna ruin it! Cramping a little today, but yesterday felt so sick! Started cleaning at work using Ajax and the shelves, and I nearly threw up and everything I smelt after that made me wanna heave and I couldn't leave early cause it was only me and manager... Boooo. It was probably just the ajax though, that stuffs a killer and it was quite a confined space :(

morning ladies. had worst night sleep ever last night headache decided to get worse at 1.30 and keep me awake half the night felt like sumone was smashing me over the head with a brick over and over again . temps a tad lower today bt i think lack of sleep etc it cant be counted:shrug: hope you are all well xx

Morning Lindsey hon....got a slight cod and sore throat but feel ok really.

Sorry to hear about your headache and your bad nights sleep :hugs:

:wave: Ladies,

Sorry to hear your both under the weather Linds and Missymoo :hugs: Am pretty much jst feeling tired really :dohh:

Gosh Madly 25 weeks! You will be tired me lady! Not surprising really is it! haha :rofl:

:wave: Ladies,

Sorry to hear your both under the weather Linds and Missymoo :hugs: Am pretty much jst feeling tired really :dohh:

ty hun only happens at a certain time of day for pst is say 4 days:shrug: gosh 6 days till u see ur lil mans face:happydance::happydance:

Thank you Ladies :hugs:

I think its 25wks :haha: and the anaemia :( am knackered and out of breath walking the stairs but I lost so much weight its only in the last week I have gained 2lb :dohh: Heres my bump pic from last Sunday Ladies....I am back in pre-pregnancy jean infact a pair which were a little tight before I fell pregnant and are now massive I have to turn the waistband over :wacko:

Attachments

• 24+2wks.jpg
    24+2wks.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2
  • 24+2wks (2).jpg
    24+2wks (2).jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 2
I don't understand...the pic on the left is when? The pic on the right is now???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->