**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Both taken last Sunday hon :dohh: The first is just a regular bump pic and the second is me showing how big my regular jeans are ie how much weight I have lost :( My maternity pants are now wayyyyyyyyyyyy too big so I cant wear them and am back in my regular old pre preggo jeans which are now huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge too :wacko:

Its down to me been anaemic hon apparently I have been for 2-3mths now and it hasnt been realised/picked up which explains lots of my symptons tbh I havent been eating THE healthiest esp over the xmas period :lol:however I have only gained 2lb at 25wks its not much and my pre-preg jeans come right up over my massive bump :dohh: I look at bit like simon cowell with them sitting not far under my boobs :rofl: even then they dont stay up :loopy: I hoped not to gain too much but damn I want to gain summat its only right isnt it the only time I am allowed to be fat I loose weight :dohh:

just had another reading from jenny renny - BFP date Feb from the cycle im on now and a boy - i soooo hope she gets the BFP date correct

2lb is nothing at all...your weight can fluctuate by 2.5 lbs with just the water your body retains...from one day to the next x

Exactly hon but considering I may have only gained 2lb at 25wks pregnant in comparison to my pre-pregnant weight its a little worrrying considering most woman by this stage gave gained over a stone some even more :wacko: Its an indication of how much I have lost taking away babys weight/placenta etc :loopy:

hey Ladies, how are you all doing?...how has your weekend been?...

Madlyttc love the pics hun your soo cute with with baby bump...

Lindsey sorry you didn't sleep well hope your able to get a good night sleep tonight...

Missy how are you doing hun?..hope your doing well...

lilly100 Hope you get your BFP this cycle hun....

Exactly hon but considering I may have only gained 2lb at 25wks pregnant in comparison to my pre-pregnant weight its a little worrrying considering most woman by this stage gave gained over a stone some even more :wacko: Its an indication of how much I have lost taking away babys weight/placenta etc :loopy:

Wow Madly I know. But looking on the bright side of things.....at least you have not got to worry about losing 2 stones or so when Charlie is born. He is looking out for his mummy even before he comes into the world haha :thumbup:

I know it must be worrying for you though but just to put your mind at ease I too had problems in my pregnancy with my twins. Not like the ones you have but I was so sick all the time I lost around a stone in weight in the first 4 months of pregnancy and all the way through my preganancy I never had an appetite and had to force myself to eat. After I had them I was able to fit into my normal skinny jeans 5 days after they were born and the midwife said that I was a very lucky girl lol :thumbup:

I also worried because I was carrying twins and I thought I was starving them but I tell you .... no KIDDING to eat anything for me was like trying to tell a baby not to poop its nappy....virtually impossible! :haha:

Lindsey sorry you didn't sleep well hope your able to get a good night sleep tonight...

Hi Froger my lovely :hi:. I have a little bit of a sore throat and a little cold but I am warm and dry and cosy cuddling with my doggies and happy. How are you? :flower:

Hi Froger my lovely :hi:. I have a little bit of a sore throat and a little cold but I am warm and dry and cosy cuddling with my doggies and happy. How are you? :flower:

hope u feel better soon hun:hugs:

Morning!!

My PC is broke! OH decided to move the PC off the desk so he could use his vinyl decks on his birthday... and now the computer won't turn on at all!! Just about got my laptop running but not sure how long for!!

AF due today, spotted and cramping yesterday, today cramping a little, and I thought I'd come on, but when I got home and went to the toilet, it was brown and mushy... Not getting my hopes up, I'm hoping she shows soon because I want to top up on pain killers before work - and the sooner she comes the sooner she goes. She has to come today because I have my HSG a week today and I usually last about 7 days!! Eek

How are you?

Faer - little bit of a cold and sore throat here lol. I hope that the brown mushy stuff is implantation and if its not and af comes sorry :hugs: but at least you get her and can then stop the pain with pain killers and get your appointment and I so hope you get all the luck in the world with that! :kiss:

Ok so just went again and this time there is blood! Woohoo! Not full flow or anything but YAY! Am going to take painkillers and have a bath ready for work :D Quite happy she came..or nearly has... lol. Don't want this thing next week, but at the same time I hope it helps and is just what I needed?

Sorry about your cold hun!!

Ok I am fine really, its not a bad cold. I am glad you are a happy lil bunny. Funny tho that you are happy about :witch: coming hehe :rofl: but I know why hehe

I've decided if I'm not pregnant in 6 months times, I'm gonna be an egg sharer - cutting the cost of IVF for us. I'm gonna ask everyone for money for my birthday in november to pay for the treaments and appointments.

Also... I've just cut my ankle shaving and it won't stop bleeding i've gone through 6 plasters :(

If you both decide to take that option then it is always there and I wish you both such good luck....hope you ankles stops bleeding hun :hugs:

I've got readings from Jenny and Gail but are there others that are highly recommended? I can't get any more done until I get paid at the end of the month as no money.

:wave: Ladies

How are we all this eve? Am just a little tired from work but other than that feeling better about most things esp work :dohh:

Thanks for your advice MissyMoo I guess I am lucky this time around regards my weight and we know Charlie is just fine because hes measuring a week ahead of my scan edd :lol: It still does worry me though I dont want a HUGE baby again :wacko: but I want him to be healthy iykwim guess hes taking everything I got in that respect though :winkwink: I think all the bugs, anaemia and sickness has def taken its toll hehehe!

Sorry to hear your feeling :sick: frogger hon :hugs:

Great news about :witch: faerie now you can relax for your examination...hoping that nature gets that little push for you :kiss:

How are you Linds hon and Missymoo?

How are we all this eve? Am just a little tired from work but other than that feeling better about most things esp work :dohh:

Thanks for your advice MissyMoo I guess I am lucky this time around regards my weight and we know Charlie is just fine because hes measuring a week ahead of my scan edd :lol: It still does worry me though I dont want a HUGE baby again :wacko: but I want him to be healthy iykwim guess hes taking everything I got in that respect though :winkwink: I think all the bugs, anaemia and sickness has def taken its toll hehehe!

Great news about :witch: faerie now you can relax for your examination...hoping that nature gets that little push for you :kiss:

cramping and waiting for af to show her ugly face lol

cramping and waiting for af to show her ugly face lol

:hugs: maybe she wont hon :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee