**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

:wave: Ladies

How are we all this eve? Am just a little tired from work but other than that feeling better about most things esp work :dohh:

Thanks for your advice MissyMoo I guess I am lucky this time around regards my weight and we know Charlie is just fine because hes measuring a week ahead of my scan edd :lol: It still does worry me though I dont want a HUGE baby again :wacko: but I want him to be healthy iykwim guess hes taking everything I got in that respect though :winkwink: I think all the bugs, anaemia and sickness has def taken its toll hehehe!

Sorry to hear your feeling :sick: frogger hon :hugs:

Great news about :witch: faerie now you can relax for your examination...hoping that nature gets that little push for you :kiss:

How are you Linds hon and Missymoo?

cramping and waiting for af to show her ugly face lol

:hugs: maybe she wont hon :thumbup:

nah defo feels like her and temp is down too full on cramps yet when i go loo its just creamy cm

So did my cramps hon both times with :angel: and with Charlie so dont give in :)

Well I had a shower took alot of energy :haha: Am so knackered its hard to do owt after I finish work :lol:

Why you gotta be out of house for 7.30am hon?

Well I had a shower took alot of energy :haha: Am so knackered its hard to do owt after I finish work :lol:

Why you gotta be out of house for 7.30am hon?

gota go to the job center place and get our forms checked what makes me laugh is they check it then we have to make another appointment to hand them in:shrug:

Ok my PMA has gone completely i'm on cycle 18 now this isn't fair

and my kitty is self harming he's not getting attacked by things he's allergic to something hence all the scratches he's doing it himself again but i know it's not flea powder this time don't know what it is :(

i'm gonna lie in bed and feel sorry for myself

Morning Ladies :wave:

Sorry to hear about your Kitty Faerie :(...sending :hugs:

Well am not too bad this morning except I have a dull headache and am a tad achy but good considering everything :dohh: The sun is shining today although its not really warm however warm enough I have opened the windows to left the fresh air in I just love the feeling :wacko:

Whats everyone doing today? Its my day off so other than running the vac around and doing school run am doing nowt else :thumbup:

Morning Ladies :wave:

Sorry to hear about your Kitty Faerie :(...sending :hugs:

Well am not too bad this morning except I have a dull headache and am a tad achy but good considering everything :dohh: The sun is shining today although its not really warm however warm enough I have opened the windows to left the fresh air in I just love the feeling :wacko:

Whats everyone doing today? Its my day off so other than running the vac around and doing school run am doing nowt else :thumbup:

helllloo glad your feeling a tad better boooo to the headache and aches
ive just got back from town all paperwork done for both health insurance and job center all ben has to do is pop the forms in next week and we will get the first lot of money around 3-5 days after that:happydance:

Evening all :hi: how are you feeling now? I had a horrible day yesterday with my work...had a big scare but its all sorted now and then I thought I had lost my purse but had left it in my swimming bag:dohh:

We went out in the evening cos I needed to relax and I had a glass of wine :blush:

Madly - So what did you end up doing on your day off my lovely? Have the aches gotten any better?

Faer - Awww Kitty self harming is not good. Don't feel sorry for yourself too long and come back to being positive :hugs:

Lindsey - It sounds a bit like Spain with all the Paperwork. They do love their paperwork don't they :haha:. But yes, you're right, at least they are doing something which is more than the UK did!!!

Well I have spots for some reason on my chin and I haven't had spots for ages now but I think it was due to the amount of stress I had yesterday. I lost some important files for a few hours but then I managed to retrieve them but during the time it took me I was having a major panic about it and couldn't stop crying and worrying. Then the purse thing happened just after and I was like :shrug::nope:. But then I found that!

As I drove to my Acupuncture appointment after all these horrible scares I was feeling the stress draining out of my body and going into relaxation mode. By the time I got there I was well ready to be pampered and I was so relaxed I could have been in a coma. God she is good at what she does and I have no idea what she does with those pins but they make me melt away literally and relax :sleep:

I am going again on Tuesday and I can't wait. She told me to stop working so hard and make time for myself because I told her that all I do every morning when I wake up is see to everybody elses needs and put myself last. She said I need to make more time for myself and stop rushing about. She's right :cry:

But on a more positive note I have never been so happy in my life :thumbup::winkwink:

Hi Missymoo :wave:

Sorry to hear about your scares yesterday :( but yeah for a nice acupuncture appointment :)

Well I didnt do owt really :dohh: just ran the vac around the house, put my feet up did the school run and well I have my feet up again now :lol: Am at work tomorrow so didnt really plan on doing anything strenous!

Well I don't blame you! hehe.

Once I have had my Transfer, Evelyn recommended that I have 1 weeks complete bed rest which is exactly what I intend to do. She said that Zita West recommends this and she was trained by Zita West so I am LISTENING TO HER! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->