**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Oh yeah any excuse right :) Do as your told lady :thumbup: I intend to have many many lazy days when I go on Mat Leave....going to have my hands full once Charlie arrives plus I want to be well relaxed in the hope I can have a good labour....I dont want to go down the same road as I did with Oliver, not nice :nope:

blah good morning ladies feel extreamly:sick: and in pain:( managed to walk into a door frame with my shoulder yest and now my collarbone is killling me:cry:

:hi: morning my lovelies....xxxxx mwah :kiss: :hugs:

Lindsey! Stop walking into door frames. Walk through them not into them:dohh::haha:

Your not a ghosty hehe :rofl: you just have dys.....sorry can't spell it x

Your not a ghosty hehe :rofl: you just have dys.....sorry can't spell it x

dyspraxia lol i tell you itr not good to have that here! the esclaters are a nightmare going down to the tram stations i always go dizzy and loose my balance ohh and on the tram i fell into about 6 dif pppl yest:haha:

:rofl: Lindsey Anne Causing a stir in Essen!!! Tut Tut

Das ist nacht gut! hehe

Yeah they should pad them a bit lol. When is Ben taking his Lessons?

Yeah they should pad them a bit lol. When is Ben taking his Lessons?

gawd knows lol ive given up mentioning it all lol off topic but i cant poo:growlmad: i wake up every morn due ti tummy ache when it come to it i cant go:shrug: have tried orange juice etc anyone know of how to erm unblock? lol:blush:

Apricots are good....thats what my mum has every morning and she has this trouble. x Proons too I think. Or you can get senacot x

If you don't like prunes, we used to get Apple and Prune juice from tesco... The apple makes it taste nice :D

Back ladies, feeling a bit beter but still low.. I just wanna be pregnant and gve OH and princess a beautiful gift and I keep failing!!

HSG on monday... :(

ohhhhh sore throat and really bad cold...nose blocked and wanna sneeze all time and my eyes are streaming all time. The rare times I do get a cold I always seem to suffer with it in my eyes. lol

ohhhhh sore throat and really bad cold...nose blocked and wanna sneeze all time and my eyes are streaming all time. The rare times I do get a cold I always seem to suffer with it in my eyes. lol

shooo mr cold leave missy's eyes alone!

I think January is the time for colds lol:nope::dohh:

Do you get good English TV programmes over there Linds to keep you going throughout the day?

I think January is the time for colds lol:nope::dohh:

Do you get good English TV programmes over there Linds to keep you going throughout the day?

yeh we have my sky box from home here atm and the sat dish is pointed at the british satalite so get allll the sky channels

Do you still watch Jeremy Kyle hehe. I do!!! every morning. Am I sad lol :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->