**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

I hate Jeremy Kyle, it's always the same kinda people, and who would want to sort their problems out on tv?

I'm ok today, feeling quite positive I guess.

How are you all ladies? Linds when is AF due??

I hate Jeremy Kyle, it's always the same kinda people, and who would want to sort their problems out on tv?

I'm ok today, feeling quite positive I guess.

How are you all ladies? Linds when is AF due??

usualy arrives 16 dpo

Jeremy Kyle makes me feel better cos I always think...things could never be as bad as that! haha :rofl:

Faer - glad you are more positive:thumbup:

I'll be happy when the month is over, HSG done and out of the way.

I spoke to OH about egg sharing and he said whatever it takes he's willing, and he said he's happily chop off both his legs for me if it meant we could have a baby :love:

Plus at the end of the month I'm going to my hometown for my mummys birthday and 2 brothers birthdays :D My mum had her first child on her 20th birthday, and her second child 2 days after her 21st :D Lol... It's a big weekend :D It would have also been my sisters boyfriend of 19 years birthday, but sadly he died of cancer 4 years ago, so it's quite a sad weekend at the same time!

Awww chop off both his legs. Hes a diamond guy! :hugs:

Glad the HSG is done. What exactly does that entail? How did it go hon?

So at the end of the month it will be a lot of emotions for your family, happiness and a little sadness too :hugs:

I meant, I'll be happy when the HSG is done!! Lol. I'm dreading it so much!! I hate pain and I hate people having to see my private parts! But I decided a long time ago that I have to be confident about it because I'll have no choice when pregnant!

I meant, I'll be happy when the HSG is done!! Lol. I'm dreading it so much!! I hate pain and I hate people having to see my private parts! But I decided a long time ago that I have to be confident about it because I'll have no choice when pregnant!

thats the same with me i hate internals full stop lol buttttttttt if its for a good reason then they can do what they want down there

"A hysterosalpingogram, or HSG is an important test of female fertility potential. The HSG test is a radiology procedure usually done in the radiology department of a hospital or outpatient radiology facility.

* Radiographic contrast (dye) is injected into the uterine cavity through the vagina and cervix.

* The uterine cavity fills with dye and if the fallopian tubes are open, dye fills the tubes and spills into the abdominal cavity.

This determines if the fallopian tubes are open or blocked and whether a blockage is located at the junction of the tube and uterus (proximal) or whether it is at the other end of the fallopian tube (distal). These are the areas where the tube is most commonly blocked. "

"What to expect during a hysterosalpingogram

The hysterosalpingogram study only takes about 5 minutes to perform. However, the test is usually done in the radiology department of a hospital so there is additional time for the woman to register at the facility and fill out a questionnaire and answer questions regarding allergies to medication etc. The way the test is done is the following:

* The woman lies on the table on her back and brings her feet up into a "frog leg" position.

* The doctor places a speculum in the vagina and visualizes the cervix.

* Either a soft, thin catheter is placed through the cervical opening into the uterine cavity or an instrument called a tenaculum is placed on the cervix and then a narrow metal cannula is inserted through the cervical opening.

* Contrast is slowly injected through the cannula or catheter into the uterine cavity. An x-ray picture is taken as the uterine cavity is filling and then additional contrast is injected so that the tubes should fill and begin to spill into the abdominal cavity. More x-ray pictures are taken as this "fill and spill" occurs.

* When both tubes spill dye, the woman is often asked to roll to one side or the other slightly to give a slightly oblique x-ray image which can further delineate the anatomy.

* Â The procedure is now complete. The instruments are removed from the cervix and vagina.

* The woman usually remains on the table for a few minutes to recover from the cramping caused by injection of the contrast.

* The results of the test can be immediately available. The x-ray pictures can usually be reviewed with the woman several minutes after the procedure is done."

"Does having a dye test improve the chance for getting pregnant?
Pregnancy rates in several studies have been reported to be very slightly increased in the first months following a hysterosalpingogram. This could be to the flushing of the tubes opening a minor blockage or cleaning out some debris that was preventing the couple from conceiving.

Some studies suggest that using oil based contrast provides a slightly larger increase in pregnancy success rates than the use of water based contrast. However, the large majority of HSGs are done with water based contrast."

just pigged out on fish fingers peas and potatoe crochest yummmy in my tummy

awww Im gonna have a cup a soup and toast and then laters we are having sausage casserole!!! yay! I love food me...wish I didn't sometimes. Wanna be one of those skinny girls that seem to hate food and never eat but I just love food:nope:

awww Im gonna have a cup a soup and toast and then laters we are having sausage casserole!!! yay! I love food me...wish I didn't sometimes. Wanna be one of those skinny girls that seem to hate food and never eat but I just love food:nope:

ssame but love my food too much lol i used to be a skinny malinky up un til i turned 18 then i got chubby lol

lifes too short Linds whats the point in starving yourself eh. me n martyn are just as in love and happy as u n ben and we both love our food like u 2 seem to do...go for it! We do! :rofl:

lifes too short Linds whats the point in starving yourself eh. me n martyn are just as in love and happy as u n ben and we both love our food like u 2 seem to do...go for it! We do! :rofl:
lol ben defo loves his food:haha: ive just woken up from my 2nd nap of the day and wanna go back to sleep:sleep:

I am exactly the same Linds...I am soooooo:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: and just want to stay that way lol

I think all the :sleep: has to do with it been January and a depressing month Ladies....everyone seems to want to hibernate :lol:

morning ladies af day today and no sign as yet just cramps from needing the loo :dohh: temps still up one point lower then yest but still up lol so we shall see what happens the next few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->