**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Hey Ladies :wave:

Am illegally surfing the internet at work :dohh: Well its not illegal but we are so quiet right now and have nothing to do :lol:

Linds I hopes shes slung her hook and your little man is on his way :)

Missymoo how are you hon?

Well its my 4D scan at 4pm today :wohoo: Hoping for a facial shot :rofl: Picture to come later I will post in my Journal and let you guys know so you can have a peak :thumbup:

Ohhhhhhhhh yay! Something to look forwards to!!! Wanna see Charlies face! awwww

Thanks Missymoo me too :wohoo: I wonder wether he will have DHs piggy nose like Oliver does :rofl: Its actually quite cute and from my 20wk scan MIL reckons this baby will be more like DH than me :dohh: Oliver looks like us both to be fair I like to think he has both of our good parts :lol:

Hey Ladies :wave:

Am illegally surfing the internet at work :dohh: Well its not illegal but we are so quiet right now and have nothing to do :lol:

Linds I hopes shes slung her hook and your little man is on his way :)

Missymoo how are you hon?

Well its my 4D scan at 4pm today :wohoo: Hoping for a facial shot :rofl: Picture to come later I will post in my Journal and let you guys know so you can have a peak :thumbup:
thanks hunni cant wait to see ur lil mans face!:happydance:

linds I hope she stays away.

My AF has been very quiet and low this week! Not heavy at all, and few cramps, but she's still here... I hate that it lasts for up to 7 days for me :(

Madly can't wait to see Charlie!!

We're off to OHs dads tonight, so won't be on till tomorrow eve I think. Have work today aswell :(

Hope you're all well lovelies. xxxx

morning ladies was gonna test this morn but chickend out im officialy 1-2 days late but as my temp took a sliight dip i chickend oout lol

Morning Lindsey....Test if you are brave I have my fx for you and praying for you too hon! xx

Madly - Charlie looks so cute and he is SMILING! hehe

Fxed Linds hon :hugs:

MissyMoo he was laughing as well :haha: It was sort of like he knew he was been naughty by trying to hide his face :rofl: Its really bizare to think he does all this inside my tummy and I have no clue....truly amazing Ladies I can highly recommend having a 4d bonding scan this year about 26wks when you are all preggo :thumbup: because there is simply no experience like it :) We have 6 photos and a 15min dvd which is fantastic :)

please excuse my yucky stretchy but this is where i keep getting the achey pain feeling i keep worrying that its my ovarys and im just about to ov but ben thinks its myuterus what do u giys think?

Attachments

• 771_1776.jpg
    771_1776.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 771_1777.jpg
    771_1777.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3
Give it a few days hon...I felt like that and got so fed up of wondering it drove me mad which was why I didnt test for 8days...goodness knows how I managed it but I did :lol:

I get that in exactly the same place but only when I ovulate from the left hand side. I know I did this cycle because I felt it big time! But I put it down to the acupuncture and causing the increased blood flow etc. Anyway I did feel the ovulation pinching and cramps on the left side for 2 days and then yesterday I got an achey pain in exactly the same place as you are showing in your pics for a few hours and it hurt to sit down or get up quickly. So I ovulated on wednesday and this was 3dpo yesterday. I have had this achey pain before which restricts me in movement but I haven't had it for about 6 months so I think this cycle is different and I may only ovulate on the left side occasionally and the right side gets more use. I also was wondering if this pain which we both seem to get comes from ovulation where the eggs grow quite big and then pop out at ovulation so therefore causing discomfort and soreness. Even though we think they are microscopic they can still cause soreness when they grow considering we have other muscles surrounding our reproductive parts that can become sore as things have to espand and squash up in there. This is what I was told at the hospital when I actually went with this pain once at 1am in the morning. We were at casualty!! I was told this and by this time the pain had gone. I was quite tired by the time I had finished spending 4 hours in casualty to be told this and Martyn was so patient and lovely but at least I had an answer to my question and eleviated my fears.

I was also told that when things start to change in the reproductive parts (inside) and things move, expand, contract that it can also effect your bowl. Now the last bit of your bowl is actually found on the left just where you are pointing Lindsey so they also told me that during this time you can have irritation on the colons and the last bit of the colon known as the ascending colon is found on the left hand side just a little way down from the ovaries which is exactly where we have this pain/ache. All this is because your body is doing its part (reproductive things) and things need to move in accordance with this so we get wind lol, aches and constripation even.

I don't know about you but just before AF comes I get the need to go for a massive number 2 (sorry tmi) and then once this is over AF comes everytime.

Hope this helps with the worry. I know you are. I did too! :hugs:

Hopefully for you, the (reproductive things) are making things change in your bowls, colons, other surrounding muscles in your body and causing this ache. This is quite normal. And I am inclined to think that you are hopefully cooking a lil bean! xx

Hopefully for you, the (reproductive things) are making things change in your bowls, colons, other surrounding muscles in your body and causing this ache. This is quite normal. And I am inclined to think that you are hopefully cooking a lil bean! xx

for me when af is on way i get v loose runny poo sorry for the tmi this cycle im bunged up feel like im passing a big un and turns to be the tinyest lil bullets all the pains go once i manage to get a lil out:shrug: im 2 days late if i go by my 15 day lp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->