**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

just had a look at my boob lol and my right nipple has loadsa pinky white raised spots on the areola thingy

me thinks its nap time for me lol my eyes are getting really heavy:nope:

Good luck linds

I have no pma today sorry ladies i'm done i'm going for my hsg tomorrow and thats it i give up i cant do this anymore

Good luck linds

I have no pma today sorry ladies i'm done i'm going for my hsg tomorrow and thats it i give up i cant do this anymore

:hugs: come on hun dont give up its taking a long time yes but the struggle and the stress will be so worth it:hugs:

Linds is right. Lots of ladies in here share their stories where they have been trying for like 10 years plus even!!! and then wham! bham! it happens. I know it's a heartache and stressful but it will be worth it in the end x

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
“What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise”

i'm sorry ladies i'm not great today i'm low today i'm so low. i just wanna sleep and not wake up cause when i'm asleep it's happened and everuthing is perfect

or my face quote "when the world says give up hope whispers one more try"
you cant give up hun ur hcg is a good thing i feel it it will clear any blockages and get on ur way my besty on here hedgwitch she had a hcg and not long after that fell preg with baby aggie :hugs:

I feel like it's going to be a waste of time i prob don't have any blockages nothing else was wrong with me it's just gonna be pointless pain and more years of watching everybody else have this wonderful gift while i watch i cant do this anymore its breaking my heart i wish i didnt want it so bad

I feel like it's going to be a waste of time i prob don't have any blockages nothing else was wrong with me it's just gonna be pointless pain and more years of watching everybody else have this wonderful gift while i watch i cant do this anymore its breaking my heart i wish i didnt want it so bad

you wont be waiting that long hun from what ive read most ppl fall the cycle after the hsg:hugs: were full of pma the other day whers it gone?!

but theres also a lot of people who claim the hsg didn't lead to pregnancy :( thats what i'm feeling

Faerie hon Linds is right giving up now is quite possibly the worst thing you can do :hugs: THE only thing I never did was ever ever ever give up....think positive thoughts you need to do this and deep down I know you know whatever the outcome its something you need to get through. The test isnt all that bad but could just be the thing to help. I said after :angel: in July if I wasnt preggo by the end of 2010 I would pay privately for the test again because I truly believed it cleared the path for Oliver in 2004. Hon I know its so very hard but please have faith!

3 days late tested and bfn so im thru cant do it anymore i give up

:hi: morning ladies

:hugs: Linds don't give up

:hugs: Faer you too....

You can't leave me :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member