**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

I had emailed Amber on the 7th and then she sent me a blank email on the same day. I responded back and I got a email back yesterday apologizing for the blank email. I responded immediately and I am waiting now.
I am going to wait untill tomorrow until I contact Cheri. She did say by the 11th. So I will wait. :wacko:

I have been reading on the babycentre thread where Amber is way behind so hopefully she will be getting back to you also hun with your reading...:hugs: I can't wait to see what Amber and Cheri tells you...:happydance:

Me too so far.... Jenny August cycle with :bfp: Sept twins, :blue: and :pink:. Gail also said a Sept. conception with a :blue: baby. Anne Marie says August with :blue: baby. Sandra says July with :pink: baby. (Sandras was a little odd, I hope she is right as this would be the time that I would get my :bfp: for July!) So waiting to see what Cheri and Amber say as the others were pretty close to the same thing.

Me too so far.... Jenny August cycle with :bfp: Sept twins, :blue: and :pink:. Gail also said a Sept. conception with a :blue: baby. Anne Marie says August with :blue: baby. Sandra says July with :pink: baby. (Sandras was a little odd, I hope she is right as this would be the time that I would get my :bfp: for July!) So waiting to see what Cheri and Amber say as the others were pretty close to the same thing.

I'm hoping that you get your BFP this cycel to hun...I know for me I'm so impatient I can't stand the wait....therealgreenwitch told me that I would getting pregnant around 9 weeks from now and Gail said that I would be getting my BFP before October 2010 and Sandra said that I would concieve in Sept. and Amber said sept..so we will see...:winkwink:

I hope yours are right too. This is my 39th cycle and 4 mc's so I would love for this to be my month. I guess it's all in God's hands as it always has been. Good luck! :hugs:

I hope yours are right too. This is my 39th cycle and 4 mc's so I would love for this to be my month. I guess it's all in God's hands as it always has been. Good luck! :hugs:

thanks hun....good luck to you also :hugs: so what are your plans for this wonderful weekend coming up?...I took a vacation day from work today:happydance: my children get out of school early today since its their last day of school...

How is your daughter and her pregnancy going?...oh I wanted to ask you have you tried any fertility spells?...therealgreenwitch was suppose to do mine wednesday but she has 3 boys that are really sick she emailed me back last night she is going to be casting my spells this saturday tomorrow...I'm so excited and can't wait to see if I feel anything when she does it...I know the time is different I will have to look up to see what the different time zones are...

Hope your day is wonderful for ya...:hugs:

have orderd a reading from amber so wiaiting to here back from her she mailed me last nigth to send her the payment so just waiting now hoping it will be more then the last reading i had wasnt impressed with that one at all

have orderd a reading from amber so wiaiting to here back from her she mailed me last nigth to send her the payment so just waiting now hoping it will be more then the last reading i had wasnt impressed with that one at all

hope you hear back soon hun....and hoping that its a good reading.....:hugs:

thanks hun....good luck to you also :hugs: so what are your plans for this wonderful weekend coming up?...I took a vacation day from work today:happydance: my children get out of school early today since its their last day of school...

How is your daughter and her pregnancy going?...oh I wanted to ask you have you tried any fertility spells?...therealgreenwitch was suppose to do mine wednesday but she has 3 boys that are really sick she emailed me back last night she is going to be casting my spells this saturday tomorrow...I'm so excited and can't wait to see if I feel anything when she does it...I know the time is different I will have to look up to see what the different time zones are...

We have our middle daughters graduation tomorrow and we are having a party afterwards. So this weekend is busy..... My oldest is doing great! My grandson is growing and moving all around! I feel him all the time and we can see it too! I about cry every time! I am going to be bawling in the delivery room! Keep the tissues close by! LOL!
I haven't done any spells except what Sam has done for me on here. Where is the one you are talking about?
I hope you enjoy your day off and relax! :hugs:

We have our middle daughters graduation tomorrow and we are having a party afterwards. So this weekend is busy..... My oldest is doing great! My grandson is growing and moving all around! I feel him all the time and we can see it too! I about cry every time! I am going to be bawling in the delivery room! Keep the tissues close by! LOL!
I haven't done any spells except what Sam has done for me on here. Where is the one you are talking about?

I got my spells from therealgreenwitch she is at https://www.therealgreenwitch.co.uk/#/home/4538220418 when you get a fertility spell from her does a reading for you to make sure that the spell will work for ya...she is a wonderful person and she truly does care about you getting your dreams to come true...she is a herbalist to.....

congratulations to your daughter hun for gradating I'm sure she is very excited...yep sounds like your weekend is going to be very busy...thats wonderful hun that your grandson is moving like crazy I'm sure your excited for him to be born soon...yep lets get you alot of tissue hun for the delivery room I know if it were me I would be doing the same as you hun...crying my eyes out..:cry:

I just ordered a spell from her. How long does it normally take?

thanks hun need a bit of pma lol. you not working today hun?

nope I took a vacation day with pay so I'm enjoying laying around the house today...:happydance:

yay!!!:happydance: your going to love her....you should hear from her today and hopefully your spell will be casted tomorrow when mine is being casted....wouldn't that be awesome our spells casted on the same day :hugs:

yay!!!:happydance: your going to love her....you should hear from her today and hopefully your spell will be casted tomorrow when mine is being casted....wouldn't that be awesome our spells casted on the same day :hugs:

That would be great! I have to run for a few. Gotta go find something to wear tomorrow..... Have a great day and I will be back on later! :hugs:

nope I took a vacation day with pay so I'm enjoying laying around the house today...:happydance:

lol im off work sick the joys of childcare have caught a tummy bug

That would be great! I have to run for a few. Gotta go find something to wear tomorrow..... Have a great day and I will be back on later! :hugs:

ok hun be safe...talk to you later....:hugs:

oh no hun...hope you feel better soon...:hugs:

oh no hun...hope you feel better soon...:hugs:
me too lol think im gonna have to think of a new career always getting ill lol esepecialy if it comes back when i go for tests that i have arthritis i struggle bending down now as it is

I got an email back from Amber who apologised as she had two of us with the same name. She said my first reading is correct - I've had to email back asking which one she classes as the first reading!

Is it the one she sent in the first email reply or the reading at the botton of the email I asked for clairifcation (I copied and pasted the 1st email reading at the top of the reply email!) does that even make any sense???

First reply email was Nov BFP (unknown sex) (which is what I copied into the email asking her to confirm 1st reading)

or 1st reading on the 2nd reply email (reading at bottom of clarification email) was Boy - BFP Feb 2011!

I know I'd rather it was the November one! :haha:

I think I've confused myself and everyone else now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->