**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Still waiting on my Amber readin here blah! Ordered on sunday and decided to send an email yesterday as had no contact from her and she emailed back askin for my info but nothin since? Maybe am a little impatient lol!

I ordered mine on Sunday too. She got my photo and details Monday. I emailed her on Weds night as it had been 48 hours. Anyway, she emailed me late last night appologising for the delay and gave me my reading. However, she emailed me twice - once on the original email with my details and once to the email I sent asking querying 48 hours.

First reading - Don't know gender as it's a secret and we won't be able to find out at the gender scan as baby will be hiding it! BFP November.

2nd Reading - Boy - No BFP until Feb 2011!

:wacko: err confused.com!

I've emailed back asking her which reading she feels is more related to me. Hoping to hear back tonight.

She did say she is very, very busy, so maybe she has mixed up the readings. I'm holding out that the November one is correct!!

OMG HON! I sure hope she clarifys your reading(s) this is terrible! Am not surprised you are confused.com!

I'm getting really sceptical on these conception readings.. Some have proven to be positive predictions but I'm amazed the bad calls on Jenny... Sandra is like 97% accurate...

Has anyone tried Brooke?

Oh no not another one..... my OH is going mad cos I keep getting more and more readings :haha:

Well Brooke seems very lovely, have'nt heard anything about her predictions on here.. I've talked to her twice, only thing is she's backed up 10 days... I don't think I can wait that long... GRRR

Yeah I know I'm broke cuz of all the readings, but hey it gives me hope :)

I think all mine are wrong they so contradict themselves blah!

I'm starting to think the same thing too :( But boy are they banking on us too GRRR

ithey do sstate on most of there sites its entertainment purpouses the readings but i think alot of us are relying on them a little too much including me its that bit of pma we need to hear

Oh I know hon its a bit of fun but she does claim that she predicts correctly and I am just surmising that perhaps she doesnt as much as she says that she does is all and of course mine totally contradicts itself too! But your right it does help pma and it has/is certainly helping me am just a great believer in these things (i religiously go for a reading with a psychic lady every 6mths!) and because I have had such a good experience I expect the same from other people and maybe I shouldnt be so nieve lol!

Oh I know hon its a bit of fun but she does claim that she predicts correctly and I am just surmising that perhaps she doesnt as much as she says that she does is all and of course mine totally contradicts itself too! But your right it does help pma and it has/is certainly helping me am just a great believer in these things (i religiously go for a reading with a psychic lady every 6mths!) and because I have had such a good experience I expect the same from other people and maybe I shouldnt be so nieve lol!

lol im the same just tryna work out if my reading would be right bfp from a cycle that starts in june and find out in july edd march:wacko: havent started my june cycle yet so will soon see

lol im the same just tryna work out if my reading would be right bfp from a cycle that starts in june and find out in july edd march:wacko: havent started my june cycle yet so will soon see

June for EDD of March sounds right hon! cd1 was 8/6/10 for me and WHEN I get my BFP this month my EDD would be 15th March 2011 :happydance:

June for EDD of March sounds right hon! cd1 was 8/6/10 for me and WHEN I get my BFP this month my EDD would be 15th March 2011 :happydance:
ooooohhhh could end up due date buddys lol both jenny and gail ahve given me the same so fingers crossed two of them cant be wrong surley

I hope not hon! I have a few reading that say june/july so fxed!

been wondering wh amber took so long to get to me she emailed me last night saiung she hadnt recieved the pament i sent it to the wrong paypal haha

been wondering wh amber took so long to get to me she emailed me last night saiung she hadnt recieved the pament i sent it to the wrong paypal haha

Hi Hon :hugs:

Got my amber reading this is what she said:

I am funnily enough seeing the same problem, you make an appointment to discuss regarding fertility treatment and then the next month find out you are pregnant, I think it is linked to the stress of thinking you are doing something about it you relax and then it happens!
I am seeing your BFP coming in September of this year, you are going to find out around the 12th and it is going to be a beautiful baby girl and she is going to be born one day before her due date!

Was a little freaked to begin with regarding the fertility treatment thing cause I went down this road when TTC our DS at 22yrs old and was really hopeful that we would have a easier time this time around but now I have had a little time to mull it over am ok with it!

OK so I thought I would do something positive for a change lol and scrutinise my readings again :rofl::rofl: and this is what I have surmissed :thumbup:

PREDICITIONS FOR:

JULY (THIS CYCLE)
GAIL
SANDRA

AUGUST (FROM JULY CYCLE)
JENNY
ANNE-MARIE

SEPT (FROM AUGUST CYCLE)
ANNE-MARIE
AMBER

VOTES FOR TEAM :blue: X4
VOTES FOR TEAM :pink: X2

So with the exception of my prediciton from Diane my psychic lady who predicts I will have given birth again by the time I go see her at the end of April 2011 meaning that I would get my :bfp: July (from this cycle) or August (from my next cycle) to have given birth by then, it seems my predictions are even stevens and I have two predicitons each for this cycle and the next two cycles. SOOOOOOOO I was thinking perhaps I should have just one more prediction done to see where that might lie :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think I have a little problem :dohh:

Hi Hon :hugs:

Got my amber reading this is what she said:

I am funnily enough seeing the same problem, you make an appointment to discuss regarding fertility treatment and then the next month find out you are pregnant, I think it is linked to the stress of thinking you are doing something about it you relax and then it happens!
I am seeing your BFP coming in September of this year, you are going to find out around the 12th and it is going to be a beautiful baby girl and she is going to be born one day before her due date!

Was a little freaked to begin with regarding the fertility treatment thing cause I went down this road when TTC our DS at 22yrs old and was really hopeful that we would have a easier time this time around but now I have had a little time to mull it over am ok with it!
ohhhh sounds good but booooo to sept lol

OK so I thought I would do something positive for a change lol and scrutinise my readings again :rofl::rofl: and this is what I have surmissed :thumbup:

PREDICITIONS FOR:

JULY (THIS CYCLE)
GAIL
SANDRA

AUGUST (FROM JULY CYCLE)
JENNY
ANNE-MARIE

SEPT (FROM AUGUST CYCLE)
ANNE-MARIE
AMBER

So with the exception of my prediciton from Diane my psychic lady who predicts I will have given birth again by the time I go see her at the end of April 2011 meaning that I would get my :bfp: July (from this cycle) or August (from my next cycle) to have given birth by then, it seems my predictions are even stevens and I have two predicitons each for this cycle and the next two cycles. SOOOOOOOO I was thinking perhaps I should have just one more prediction done to see where that might lie :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

Hey hon both of your readings agree including sex THAT has surely got to be a good thing!

PREDICITIONS FOR:

JULY (THIS CYCLE)
GAIL
SANDRA

AUGUST (FROM JULY CYCLE)
JENNY
ANNE-MARIE

SEPT (FROM AUGUST CYCLE)
ANNE-MARIE
AMBER

:rofl:

SO AM A FREAK ITS OFFICIAL AND AS YOU CAN SEE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY TIME :haha:

Hey hon both of your readings agree including sex THAT has surely got to be a good thing!

yeh im hoping so lol even more convincing for us is that this next ccle will be our first mth suing cbfm:happydance: thats if i can ever rid this bloody infection! went from bv to now bv and thrush caused b the antibiotics!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->