**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

OK so I thought I would do something positive for a change lol and scrutinise my readings again :rofl::rofl: and this is what I have surmissed :thumbup:

PREDICITIONS FOR:

JULY (THIS CYCLE)
GAIL
SANDRA

AUGUST (FROM JULY CYCLE)
JENNY
ANNE-MARIE

SEPT (FROM AUGUST CYCLE)
ANNE-MARIE
AMBER

VOTES FOR TEAM :blue: X4
VOTES FOR TEAM :pink: X2

So with the exception of my prediciton from Diane my psychic lady who predicts I will have given birth again by the time I go see her at the end of April 2011 meaning that I would get my :bfp: July (from this cycle) or August (from my next cycle) to have given birth by then, it seems my predictions are even stevens and I have two predicitons each for this cycle and the next two cycles. SOOOOOOOO I was thinking perhaps I should have just one more prediction done to see where that might lie :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think I have a little problem :dohh:
:rofl:

SO AM A FREAK ITS OFFICIAL AND AS YOU CAN SEE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY TIME :haha:
lmao if u are then so am i lol i havent much money yet when im getting it i spend it opn readings lmao

Me too hon, was just checking online banking to see how much cash I can spare for another reading! :dohh: I dont know about POAS ADDICTION I think I have BABY PREDICTION ADDICTION :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Me too hon, was just checking online banking to see how much cash I can spare for another reading! :dohh: I dont know about POAS ADDICTION I think I have BABY PREDICTION ADDICTION :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

lmao yeh same ttc stole m sanity

I reckon its only fair that we get our :bfp:`s this cycle I mean a few more cycles and we may not have any sanity left :dohh:

I reckon its only fair that we get our :bfp:`s this cycle I mean a few more cycles and we may not have any sanity left :dohh:

lol yeh i wont get mine this sycle beeen out the game this mth but waiting for next cycle to start and to get back to :sex::sex:

lol yeh i wont get mine this sycle beeen out the game this mth but waiting for next cycle to start and to get back to :sex::sex:

Next cycle for you then hon cause if not I fear we may not have any sanity left :dohh:

i lost my sanity wedding planning lol and ttc has already taken the little i have left

Next cycle for you then hon cause if not I fear we may not have any sanity left :dohh:

i lost my sanity wedding planning lol and ttc has already taken the little i have left

Me too hon, I am a newly wed too infact its been 11mths to the exact day today since we got wed. Its our 1st wedding anniversary on 13th July :happydance: so if I get me a :bfp: on the 12th July it would make for the best anniversary present ever :happydance:

Me too hon, I am a newly wed too infact its been 11mths to the exact day today since we got wed. Its our 1st wedding anniversary on 13th July :happydance: so if I get me a :bfp: on the 12th July it would make for the best anniversary present ever :happydance:

ohhhh that would be fantastic for you! if we get it next cycle will be 7 mths since the wedding we thouight we had got it the week b4 the wedding but was a chem

Fxed with both get our :bfp:`s real soon hon! It would be a real nice 1st wedding anniversary present, I keep telling DH its all I want for my anniversary present.......so no pressure on him there then :haha: and we would have also concieved our WORLD CUP WIGGLE so we would be scoring two goals so to speak :happydance::happydance:

Fxed with both get our :bfp:`s real soon hon! It would be a real nice 1st wedding anniversary present, I keep telling DH its all I want for my anniversary present.......so no pressure on him there then :haha: and we would have also concieved our WORLD CUP WIGGLE so we would be scoring two goals so to speak :happydance::happydance:

world cup wiggle love it! fed up of the world cup already hubby is watching every single game! waiting for germany to play then he will get LOUD

We watched England play last night.......WHAT A DISASTER! am not a big football fan but I get patriotic when its world cup time! You should see my garden!

We watched England play last night.......WHAT A DISASTER! am not a big football fan but I get patriotic when its world cup time! You should see my garden!

i watched with headphones on to drown out the noise lol i cant stand football

I only watch the England matches to be patriotic with DH!

Well I finally got my Cheri reading and she said that I would have a :pink: baby and she couldn't tell me if I conceived in August or found out in August or gave birth in August. :wacko:
I also got my reading back from Amber too and she said "I am seeing one pregnancy for you, unfortunately as I am sure you can understand it is going to take some medical intervention, but you will find out more information to do with this towards the end of this year and fall pregnant in January 2011.
I am seeing a perfectly healthy baby, unfortunately the sex is not being shown to me, or maybe you do not want to know, as long as it is healthy, but I am only seeing the shade of green! His EDD will be 22nd October 2011."

She knew I was seeing a FS so I am not sure whether or not to put any faith into that reading or not.

And that makes Jenny August/Sept :bfp: :pink: and :blue: , Gail August :bfp: :blue:, Anne Marie August :bfp: :blue:, Sandra July :bfp: :pink:, Cheri August :bfp:? :pink:, Amber January 2011 :bfp: :yellow:

Well I finally got my Cheri reading and she said that I would have a :pink: baby and she couldn't tell me if I conceived in August or found out in August or gave birth in August. :wacko:
I also got my reading back from Amber too and she said "I am seeing one pregnancy for you, unfortunately as I am sure you can understand it is going to take some medical intervention, but you will find out more information to do with this towards the end of this year and fall pregnant in January 2011.
I am seeing a perfectly healthy baby, unfortunately the sex is not being shown to me, or maybe you do not want to know, as long as it is healthy, but I am only seeing the shade of green! His EDD will be 22nd October 2011."

She knew I was seeing a FS so I am not sure whether or not to put any faith into that reading or not.

And that makes Jenny August/Sept :bfp: :pink: and :blue: , Gail August :bfp: :blue:, Anne Marie August :bfp: :blue:, Sandra July :bfp: :pink:, Cheri August :bfp:? :pink:, Amber January 2011 :bfp: :yellow:
she says she cant tell the sex Yet SAID HIS edd?

she says she cant tell the sex Yet SAID HIS edd?

I am leary of all of them, but I have put some faith into them. But with Ambers, it just seemed a little shady I guess. I felt the same way with Sandra's too. I guess time will tell if any of them are right. :coffee::winkwink:

Hey hon both of your readings agree including sex THAT has surely got to be a good thing!

yeh im hoping so lol even more convincing for us is that this next ccle will be our first mth suing cbfm:happydance: thats if i can ever rid this bloody infection! went from bv to now bv and thrush caused b the antibiotics!:dohh:

Omg this happened to me!! I had BV, so went on Anti biotics, and got thrush!! Boooo. Got thrush AGAIN last month aswell, went to the doctor and he gave me stuff for it again, but I believe last month hormones caused it cause i did get a bfp (but it didn't last booo).

How annoying is it though!! BV then Thrush. :( Hope you're alright!

You've got lots leaning towards August hun ... *fingers crossed* for you.

I'm a bit weary of them all now, I've got 4 and I won't be getting any more (costs too much really, I only work part time). I'm determined to get my BFP this year, and if any of these ladies are right then fair play to them.

I'm still hoping that Jenny is right, lol, although she has failed so many!! But if she's right then I get my bfp in about 10 days. If not, I have two predictions both saying "July/August crossover" and next cycle I will be fertile from the end of July crossing into the beginning of August.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->