**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Well I finally got my Cheri reading and she said that I would have a :pink: baby and she couldn't tell me if I conceived in August or found out in August or gave birth in August. :wacko:
I also got my reading back from Amber too and she said "I am seeing one pregnancy for you, unfortunately as I am sure you can understand it is going to take some medical intervention, but you will find out more information to do with this towards the end of this year and fall pregnant in January 2011.
I am seeing a perfectly healthy baby, unfortunately the sex is not being shown to me, or maybe you do not want to know, as long as it is healthy, but I am only seeing the shade of green! His EDD will be 22nd October 2011."

She knew I was seeing a FS so I am not sure whether or not to put any faith into that reading or not.

And that makes Jenny August/Sept :bfp: :pink: and :blue: , Gail August :bfp: :blue:, Anne Marie August :bfp: :blue:, Sandra July :bfp: :pink:, Cheri August :bfp:? :pink:, Amber January 2011 :bfp: :yellow:

You've got lots leaning towards August hun ... *fingers crossed* for you.

I'm a bit weary of them all now, I've got 4 and I won't be getting any more (costs too much really, I only work part time). I'm determined to get my BFP this year, and if any of these ladies are right then fair play to them.

I'm still hoping that Jenny is right, lol, although she has failed so many!! But if she's right then I get my bfp in about 10 days. If not, I have two predictions both saying "July/August crossover" and next cycle I will be fertile from the end of July crossing into the beginning of August.

Good luck to you! I hope Jenny is right for you too! :hugs:

Hey hon both of your readings agree including sex THAT has surely got to be a good thing!

yeh im hoping so lol even more convincing for us is that this next ccle will be our first mth suing cbfm:happydance: thats if i can ever rid this bloody infection! went from bv to now bv and thrush caused b the antibiotics!:dohh:

Omg this happened to me!! I had BV, so went on Anti biotics, and got thrush!! Boooo. Got thrush AGAIN last month aswell, went to the doctor and he gave me stuff for it again, but I believe last month hormones caused it cause i did get a bfp (but it didn't last booo).

How annoying is it though!! BV then Thrush. :( Hope you're alright!
very annnoing all we want is to dtd lol

heya girls. My jenny reading was for bfp end of august beginning september for a girl. My gail reading was for bfp oct/nov and a girl also. I must say that gails description of my life right now was spot on. I had read other readings of hers to see if they could relate to me, just to see if they could apply to anyone and they didnt. But my personal reading was so shockingly accurate! X

I

Oh really Diane? Hmm how do you get Gail?

Jenny was not accurate as I had a bfp in May, but it didnt stick. Plus she didnt give me a sex either.

Well all things considered I think I can relate more with Sandra`s reading than any of the others, although Gails`s was pretty good too! Anne-Marie and Jenny`s werent as indepth simply giving a conception/BFP date, EDD and sex and am not sure what I think about Ambers yet only time will tell! My psychic lady tells me that I will be a mummy again in time for my next appointment with her end of April 2011 and I will have a boy so am routing for this one (she is renowned for been right were I am concerned!) and it just so happens Sandra and Gail also predict this along with her! I have great pma that I will be preggers before the summer is out and that my baby boy will be born early next year!

I loved Sandras reading and she has been a god send, its been an emotional time for me and she has been there for me. I'm not giving up just yet, we'll see...

I'm temped to do a Amber one but I'm getting more and more sceptical with all these readings I've gotten... they clash as well. All saying end of July with a August BFP GRRR
Cheri was very through I liked her as well, she tapped right into me and what I was like..
Gave me the conceive month, sex of baby and told me about my bubs... It was amazing... Now If I could just get a deffo :bfp: I'd be over the moon :haha:

I'm burning up hot, can't hold food in my stomach and not sure what the hell is going on... lol

How are you?

yikes, i hope you feel better hun! i'm good. just got done with a weekend visit with DH. i'm on cloud 9!

:hi: hopin!

I have changed my siggy and have decided just to focus on the predicitons that have been given to me for that particular cycle I am on! That way I can put my faith in that direction and assist my pma for that month without worrying about all the other predicitons that dont say that particular cycle! :thumbup:

I prob sound a little :wacko: but I thought I would focus on the positives for this month!

I have changed my siggy and have decided just to focus on the predicitons that have been given to me for that particular cycle I am on! That way I can put my faith in that direction and assist my pma for that month without worrying about all the other predicitons that dont say that particular cycle! :thumbup:

I prob sound a little :wacko: but I thought I would focus on the positives for this month!

lol that is actual a gd idea hun very pma

Thank you :hugs: I have so many conflicting readings so I thought I would just concentrate on the ones for this cycle and look at the other ones for next BUT OF COURSE I WONT NEED TO LOOK AT THE ONES FOR NEXT CYCLE BECAUSE I WILL GET MY :bfp: THIS CYCLE :thumbup:

Thank you :hugs: I have so many conflicting readings so I thought I would just concentrate on the ones for this cycle and look at the other ones for next BUT OF COURSE I WONT NEED TO LOOK AT THE ONES FOR NEXT CYCLE BECAUSE I WILL GET MY :bfp: THIS CYCLE :thumbup:

loving the pma there hun :bfp::dust::af:

I had one by Gail. She predicted Aug for conception but won't find out until late Sept. She predicts a girl.
I have always wanted a girl first. My Parents have a grandson so a grandaugher would be nice.

We will see if to comes true!

Well I finally got my Cheri reading and she said that I would have a :pink: baby and she couldn't tell me if I conceived in August or found out in August or gave birth in August. :wacko:
I also got my reading back from Amber too and she said "I am seeing one pregnancy for you, unfortunately as I am sure you can understand it is going to take some medical intervention, but you will find out more information to do with this towards the end of this year and fall pregnant in January 2011.
I am seeing a perfectly healthy baby, unfortunately the sex is not being shown to me, or maybe you do not want to know, as long as it is healthy, but I am only seeing the shade of green! His EDD will be 22nd October 2011."

She knew I was seeing a FS so I am not sure whether or not to put any faith into that reading or not.

And that makes Jenny August/Sept :bfp: :pink: and :blue: , Gail August :bfp: :blue:, Anne Marie August :bfp: :blue:, Sandra July :bfp: :pink:, Cheri August :bfp:? :pink:, Amber January 2011 :bfp: :yellow:
she says she cant tell the sex Yet SAID HIS edd?

yep I seen that to Lindsey when Amber said HIS edd....so its a boy...

Hey Hun, didn't you say that you had a fertility spell casted by the realgreenwitch?...she is casting for me this afternoon she was suppose to do it last wednesday but her children are sick and she just emailed me letting me know that its going to be this evening for my spell casting I'm sooo excited about it...

Hey Hun, didn't you say that you had a fertility spell casted by the realgreenwitch?...she is casting for me this afternoon she was suppose to do it last wednesday but her children are sick and she just emailed me letting me know that its going to be this evening for my spell casting I'm sooo excited about it...

Hey hon yes she did only she cast mine twice in error :happydance: she mailed me that she had cast my spell and then a couple of days later she mailed me again so I replied stating she had already cast me attaching the original email and she mailed back saying oops she had cast me two in error and that it wouldnt do any harm only good! So i got a bogof bargain and am hoping that two spells makes for twice the magic :thumbup: (the times and dates of my spells are on my siggy!)

GL hope they work for both of us!

loving the pma there hun :bfp::dust::af:

Hey hon 4-0 4-0 4-0 :happydance:

Hey hon yes she did only she cast mine twice in error :happydance: she mailed me that she had cast my spell and then a couple of days later she mailed me again so I replied stating she had already cast me attaching the original email and she mailed back saying oops she had cast me two in error and that it wouldnt do any harm only good! So i got a bogof bargain and am hoping that two spells makes for twice the magic :thumbup: (the times and dates of my spells are on my siggy!)

GL hope they work for both of us!

good luck to you also hun....hoping it works for us both and for everyone else also that these baby predictions are right....:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->