**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

I have positve pma that this cycle is mine :haha: (cackles like a witch!)

GL HON FXED AND OODLES OF STICKY BABYDUST

hey I forgot to ask you did you feel anything when she was casting for you?

she is casting tonight so her time it will be 12 midnight so my time will be 7pm tonight I'm so excited to see what I will be feeling and I will share with you all if I do feel anything...:happydance:

yep I feel its going to be your cycle to hun....:happydance::happydance:

thanks hun:hugs:

:hugs::hugs: awwwww thank you hon! I hope so too I definately have faith this month and feel positive right now..............although cant say I will still feel like that once I get to the 2ww :dohh:

:hugs::hugs: awwwww thank you hon! I hope so too I definately have faith this month and feel positive right now..............although cant say I will still feel like that once I get to the 2ww :dohh:

I know the 2ww is what is going be hard.....it feels like its the longest ever.....

hey I forgot to ask you did you feel anything when she was casting for you?

she is casting tonight so her time it will be 12 midnight so my time will be 7pm tonight I'm so excited to see what I will be feeling and I will share with you all if I do feel anything...:happydance:

She didnt forewarn me when she was going to cast only that she had casted so I cant relate anything to the exact dates and times.....sorry hon! I do know a few ladies that stated they had a disturbed night/sleep

I know the 2ww is what is going be hard.....it feels like its the longest ever.....

It seems to take forever to get there for me but once I do it seems to drag on by!

:hi: hopin!

I have changed my siggy and have decided just to focus on the predicitons that have been given to me for that particular cycle I am on! That way I can put my faith in that direction and assist my pma for that month without worrying about all the other predicitons that dont say that particular cycle! :thumbup:

I prob sound a little :wacko: but I thought I would focus on the positives for this month!

Hey Hun, didn't you say that you had a fertility spell casted by the realgreenwitch?...she is casting for me this afternoon she was suppose to do it last wednesday but her children are sick and she just emailed me letting me know that its going to be this evening for my spell casting I'm sooo excited about it...

She said she was going to cast mine on Friday afternoon, but am I supposed to get something saying it was done? I just don't know how that is done?

:hi: hopin!

I have changed my siggy and have decided just to focus on the predicitons that have been given to me for that particular cycle I am on! That way I can put my faith in that direction and assist my pma for that month without worrying about all the other predicitons that dont say that particular cycle! :thumbup:

I prob sound a little :wacko: but I thought I would focus on the positives for this month!

Hey Hun, didn't you say that you had a fertility spell casted by the realgreenwitch?...she is casting for me this afternoon she was suppose to do it last wednesday but her children are sick and she just emailed me letting me know that its going to be this evening for my spell casting I'm sooo excited about it...

She said she was going to cast mine on Friday afternoon, but am I supposed to get something saying it was done? I just don't know how that is done?

Hey hun, Michelle emailed me and her children were still very sick so she didn't get to cast for me saturday or this past wednesday she just casted for me my time was 7pm and her time was 12am just a little while ago I guess I will hear from her tomorrow she might have casted yours also since her children have been soooo sick...

She sent me a message on Friday saying she was going to cast it in about an hour. So will that be all I get? I didn't know if they sent you something stating it was done? I am very new to this so I don't know how it works. :wacko:

She sent me a message on Friday saying she was going to cast it in about an hour. So will that be all I get? I didn't know if they sent you something stating it was done? I am very new to this so I don't know how it works. :wacko:

Hi hon I didnt get a email before saying when she was going to do it but I got a sort of confirmation email after confirming the time she cast me! Drop her an email and ask her! :thumbup:

Yeah I did that last night. I hope to hear something back today. Thanks! :hugs:

I am too.... she sent me my reading and I had a few questions and asked her. She said she would answer them and that was over a week ago. We will see I guess.....

Sandra is really swamped, hang in there.. She's awesome... and so worth the wait believe me. If you have any questions about your reading she will answer them too, which I cannot appreicate enough... good luck hun. Can't wait to hear your predictions

I am too.... she sent me my reading and I had a few questions and asked her. She said she would answer them and that was over a week ago. We will see I guess.....

AM NOT TOO GOOD AT WAITING :nope: I FEEL A LITTLE IMPATIENT :dohh:

Sandra is really swamped, hang in there.. She's awesome... and so worth the wait believe me. If you have any questions about your reading she will answer them too, which I cannot appreicate enough... good luck hun. Can't wait to hear your predictions

:hi: hoping, ows you?

Sandra is def amazing, I have already had two readings from her and they were great and I could really relate to them. Am psyched for my next one and cant wait :happydance:

I'm getting ready to go to the doctors today and get alot of stuff done today, a pregnancy test, bloods, exam and talk about my stomach issues... I think my cyst on my right ovary is causing all the problems... I'll be back on later today and PM you the details..

You will love Sandra... She's amazing and so through... I LOVED my reading and she has been there for me.. I'm thinking about getting another reading today... ;)

have a good day ladies... its going to be a long one for me... I'm off to the shower..
chow

afternoon ladies hope you are all well i am major broody just got back from work 3 hours in a creche had a baby fast asleep on me:cloud9:

I had my reading today and while there are a few things on there that I've not figured out yet I'm sure they'll become clear eventually.

Gail advised me a boy born in 2011 with conception links to 15/16th July, AF arrived today so my next AF is due on 15th July!!

Gail also saw a girl born at 37 weeks in 2013. Max was born at 37+1 so that's definitely possible. Not sure what OH will think of two more kids but I'm so so pleased with the reading.

Gail's email was lovely and I haven't stopped grinning since I read it.

Best of luck and babydust to all.

I'll be sure to keep you all updated.

Kxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79