**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

I had my reading today and while there are a few things on there that I've not figured out yet I'm sure they'll become clear eventually.

Gail advised me a boy born in 2011 with conception links to 15/16th July, AF arrived today so my next AF is due on 15th July!!

Gail also saw a girl born at 37 weeks in 2013. Max was born at 37+1 so that's definitely possible. Not sure what OH will think of two more kids but I'm so so pleased with the reading.

Gail's email was lovely and I haven't stopped grinning since I read it.

Best of luck and babydust to all.

I'll be sure to keep you all updated.

Kxx

i was the same with gail mega smiley lol to the point even hubby has been buying baby boy clthes when ever he sees sumin in the sails:haha:

i'm not too far behind you kapow. i started today too and AF is due 14 july. gail told me a july :bfp: as well :)

thank you hun :hugs: i'm not too hopeful right now since DH's unit is being pretty dodgy about me seeing him...but just trying to pray that everything works out.

Aww sorry to hear that... When there is a will there is a way... ;)

I have a drs appt at 3:00 its so very needed, I'm tired of stressing out wondering what is going on with me... I have stomach issues and then some :haha: It would be fabulous to finally hear some good news :winkwink::thumbup:

Ooooooooooooooh gail predicted me the same. In my initial reading she predicted june/july so i purchased an `ask one question reading` and asked `will i find out i am pregnant in june? And she replied `end of june/early july` af is due 10th/11th july :happydance::happydance::happydance:

me thinks lots of :baby: on the way for july :happydance::happydance:

WOOHOOO AWESOME NEWS GIRLIE... JULY IS GOING TO BE A FABULOUS MONTH FOR ALL OF US... :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I have my drs appt at 3pm I'll know something by then... ;)

oooo i hope that's the case madly! gail's was always my favorite. she is the only one that said july :bfp: and that's the only month we could get one, as we tried my february cycle and now june cycle, and if we don't get it..november cycle. everyone else has given me may :bfp:, september :bfp:, all not possible...sandra told me i would have 3 kids, one having to do with july so maybe that's a kudos for her too. :shrug:

oooo i hope that's the case madly! gail's was always my favorite. she is the only one that said july :bfp: and that's the only month we could get one, as we tried my february cycle and now june cycle, and if we don't get it..november cycle. everyone else has given me may :bfp:, september :bfp:, all not possible...sandra told me i would have 3 kids, one having to do with july so maybe that's a kudos for her too. :shrug:

:thumbup: fxed hon.......gail and sandra are both at the top of my list. I could really relate with their readings! I have had two done by sandra and am waiting on a third from her :happydance:

I really hope this is your cycle hon! :hugs:

I have a drs appt at 3:00 its so very needed, I'm tired of stressing out wondering what is going on with me... I have stomach issues and then some :haha: It would be fabulous to finally hear some good news :winkwink::thumbup:

Good luck and I hope you get some answers. I hope it is good news! :hugs:

I loved my readings with Gail. She was very indepth and knew a lot about me and my family. I hope all of them are right with all of us.... or at leat one of them is right for us! This waiting game is for the birds! :hugs:

When did you request your Amber reading? It took me almost a week to get hers back. Good luck! :hugs:

I loved my readings with Gail. She was very indepth and knew a lot about me and my family. I hope all of them are right with all of us.... or at leat one of them is right for us! This waiting game is for the birds! :hugs:

I think I'm gonna do the phone reading for 35 minutes... :) awaiting when and how to pay etc. Where is her site?

She is amazing... I have spoke to her a few times and she has been so helpful. She has gone beyond the call of duty with me... gives me hope...
You will love her reading... So indepth and personal... she's lovely...

I'm praying its good news cuz I'm tired of the nausea and being HOT... lol

I'll let ya know as soon as I find out ;) Thank you....

Wishing the best for you as well... Hang on, its gonna be a wild ride ;)

I think I'm gonna do the phone reading for 35 minutes... :) awaiting when and how to pay etc. Where is her site?

She is amazing... I have spoke to her a few times and she has been so helpful. She has gone beyond the call of duty with me... gives me hope...

Yeah she was very sweet. But hers I was most sceptical of more so than the others. She mentioned medical intervention, which already has been done and she knew that going in. But maybe it may have to be more. :shrug:
Good luck at the doctor! :hugs:

I didnt like my amber reading........

I am funnily enough seeing the same problem, you make an appointment to discuss regarding fertility treatment and then the next month find out you are pregnant, I think it is linked to the stress of thinking you are doing something about it you relax and then it happens!
I am seeing your BFP coming in September of this year, you are going to find out around the 12th and it is going to be a beautiful baby girl and she is going to be born one day before her due date!
Thanks for having a reading from me, sorry for the slight delay.

I sent her my and dh and ds personal details (full name and dob), my cycle details and this:

we were due to start a form of ivf when ttc our son but then fell pregnant naturally! I was diagnosed with pcos and david with low mobility sperm but we managed to have our son naturally so are unsure if we were diagnosed wrongly and if we would have any problems ttc our second baby?

I think she drew on the info I gave her too much for my liking!

Yeah she was very sweet. But hers I was most sceptical of more so than the others. She mentioned medical intervention, which already has been done and she knew that going in. But maybe it may have to be more. :shrug:
Good luck at the doctor! :hugs:

Gails was really short:

Linking in around you, I feel that you have a very strong link from a lady in spirit who comes in around you showing a baby girl with your next pregnancy, and she also shows 4 children within your life time

I am shown conception for June/July 2010 and a 2011 Birth

I feel you have a very content path and show alot of happiness around children and home life a lovely relationship path and a very strong home life path, alot of contentment shows around your path in general

I see 2013 as very prominent around conception and pregnancy again, and feel a multi birth with this, as spirit dont give me the date although I see 2014 for this possibly summer and see these two children as boys

So to clarify, a girl, with your pregnancy next, and two boys ahead

It doesnt have much details but is accurate to me and I have faith because I requested a `ask one question` reading and asked `WILL I FIND OUT I AM PREGNANT IN JUNE` to which she replied `end of june/beg of july` :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->