**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Hmm weird... But she's right You need to Relax and stop stressing its not good for you at all and it will throw everything off, I know how badly you want to be pregnant hun its just a matter of time :hugs: I have my doubts too about TTC but if it happens it happens per say... even though I want it now (if it ain't already) which I'm doubtful too...

Ya know I just checked my saved emails, I did get a reading from Gail already... and yeah I'm very skeptical as well.. She says September :bfp: A Girl...& A Boy in 2014 um I just want 1... haha Who knows its the luck of the draw I guess... its for fun only but damn September GRRR

Hang in there girlie... Its gonna happen I just know it :)

gail said three for me, and we only want one..but who knows what the future holds for us. :shrug:

gail said three for me, and we only want one..but who knows what the future holds for us. :shrug:

Gail predicts me twin :blue: after #2. We already have our DS and I think if I told DH of this prediciton he might :ban: ttc forever :rofl::rofl:

Hmm weird... But she's right You need to Relax and stop stressing its not good for you at all and it will throw everything off, I know how badly you want to be pregnant hun its just a matter of time :hugs: I have my doubts too about TTC but if it happens it happens per say... even though I want it now (if it ain't already) which I'm doubtful too...

Ya know I just checked my saved emails, I did get a reading from Gail already... and yeah I'm very skeptical as well.. She says September :bfp: A Girl...& A Boy in 2014 um I just want 1... haha Who knows its the luck of the draw I guess... its for fun only but damn September GRRR

Hang in there girlie... Its gonna happen I just know it :)

:hugs: Thank You hon!

Like I said I think that having this scan will set the path for me.......its something I am meant to do, I feel so sure of it in my heart! :thumbup:

gail predicts twins alot doesnt she i predicted twin girls in 2013

Awesome... We have twins too my Mom told me it would be Me... cuz my two other sisters did'nt... haha... I'll be happy with 1... In all reality thats all I can handle... :haha:

Awesome... We have twins too my Mom told me it would be Me... cuz my two other sisters did'nt... haha... I'll be happy with 1... In all reality thats all I can handle... :haha:

lol twins scare me tho as my tiwn died at birth

Aww I'm so sorry.... Wishing you a happy and healthy journey towards your :bfp: :flower:

I'm off to the doctors... I'm scared, nervous and praying he sends me for a scan ;)
Be back on later ladies...

Thank you... I'm so darn nervous.... anxious... yet I feel I'm in for a not so good visit GRRR... I'm trying to keep my PMA but man its getting hard. I should of went to the hospital last week to get a scan... I'm OK now.. just having difficulty keeping anything down GRRR

BRB

gail predicts twins alot doesnt she i predicted twin girls in 2013

She said 2014 for my twins.............looks like I have a busy few years on my hands..............if this is correct I will have a 81/2 yr old boy and 3yr old ? and twins OMG is all I can say!

lol twins scare me tho as my tiwn died at birth

:hugs::kiss::hugs: so sorry hon............but if you have twins in the family I reckon twins 1st/2nd time round would be awesome providing theres a bit of an age gap he he he!

Jenny renny reading for me -

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that began in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 2nd and 9th.

Jenny renny reading for me -

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that began in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 2nd and 9th.

:happydance::happydance::happydance: fxed hon! Is this your cycle now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->