**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Yeah, 5DPO atm, and have sore nipples. Like they were when i was last preggo, and i got it from 1 week pregnant x

Aww sorry to hear that... When there is a will there is a way... ;)

I have a drs appt at 3:00 its so very needed, I'm tired of stressing out wondering what is going on with me... I have stomach issues and then some :haha: It would be fabulous to finally hear some good news :winkwink::thumbup:

Good luck and I hope you get some answers. I hope it is good news! :hugs:

I loved my readings with Gail. She was very indepth and knew a lot about me and my family. I hope all of them are right with all of us.... or at leat one of them is right for us! This waiting game is for the birds! :hugs:

I think I'm gonna do the phone reading for 35 minutes... :) awaiting when and how to pay etc. Where is her site?

She is amazing... I have spoke to her a few times and she has been so helpful. She has gone beyond the call of duty with me... gives me hope...
You will love her reading... So indepth and personal... she's lovely...

I'm praying its good news cuz I'm tired of the nausea and being HOT... lol

I'll let ya know as soon as I find out ;) Thank you....

Wishing the best for you as well... Hang on, its gonna be a wild ride ;)

Yeah she was very sweet. But hers I was most sceptical of more so than the others. She mentioned medical intervention, which already has been done and she knew that going in. But maybe it may have to be more. :shrug:
Good luck at the doctor! :hugs:

Gails was really short:

Linking in around you, I feel that you have a very strong link from a lady in spirit who comes in around you showing a baby girl with your next pregnancy, and she also shows 4 children within your life time

I am shown conception for June/July 2010 and a 2011 Birth

I feel you have a very content path and show alot of happiness around children and home life a lovely relationship path and a very strong home life path, alot of contentment shows around your path in general

I see 2013 as very prominent around conception and pregnancy again, and feel a multi birth with this, as spirit dont give me the date although I see 2014 for this possibly summer and see these two children as boys

So to clarify, a girl, with your pregnancy next, and two boys ahead

It doesnt have much details but is accurate to me and I have faith because I requested a `ask one question` reading and asked `WILL I FIND OUT I AM PREGNANT IN JUNE` to which she replied `end of june/beg of july` :happydance:

Gails was rather in depth. I was pleased with what I found from hers. Whether or not hers is the real deal or not, I don't know. After I got her reading, I requested she do a spiritual connection as she keyed in on my dad in th conception reading, so I did the spiritual one and that was was spot on with a lot of things. Then I did a in depth pregnancy outlook, from which I haven't heard anything yet and that was on the 7th. Totally not like her to respond though.

I have a drs appt at 3:00 its so very needed, I'm tired of stressing out wondering what is going on with me... I have stomach issues and then some :haha: It would be fabulous to finally hear some good news :winkwink::thumbup:

I loved my readings with Gail. She was very indepth and knew a lot about me and my family. I hope all of them are right with all of us.... or at leat one of them is right for us! This waiting game is for the birds! :hugs:

I think I'm gonna do the phone reading for 35 minutes... :) awaiting when and how to pay etc. Where is her site?

She is amazing... I have spoke to her a few times and she has been so helpful. She has gone beyond the call of duty with me... gives me hope...

Yeah she was very sweet. But hers I was most sceptical of more so than the others. She mentioned medical intervention, which already has been done and she knew that going in. But maybe it may have to be more. :shrug:

Gails was really short:

Linking in around you, I feel that you have a very strong link from a lady in spirit who comes in around you showing a baby girl with your next pregnancy, and she also shows 4 children within your life time

I feel you have a very content path and show alot of happiness around children and home life a lovely relationship path and a very strong home life path, alot of contentment shows around your path in general

I see 2013 as very prominent around conception and pregnancy again, and feel a multi birth with this, as spirit dont give me the date although I see 2014 for this possibly summer and see these two children as boys

It doesnt have much details but is accurate to me and I have faith because I requested a `ask one question` reading and asked `WILL I FIND OUT I AM PREGNANT IN JUNE` to which she replied `end of june/beg of july` :happydance:

Gails was rather in depth. I was pleased with what I found from hers. Whether or not hers is the real deal or not, I don't know. After I got her reading, I requested she do a spiritual connection as she keyed in on my dad in th conception reading, so I did the spiritual one and that was was spot on with a lot of things. Then I did a in depth pregnancy outlook, from which I haven't heard anything yet and that was on the 7th. Totally not like her to respond though.

Might go for a more in depth read with her in that case.......:dohh: so many readings :haha: am going to hang fire for my Sandra one first! I wonder what am going to do once I get my :bfp: i will prob be sourcing out as many sex prediction reading as I can :wacko:

I'm back and ladies its lookin really good for me. I got my bloods drawn and he scheduled a scan for tomorrow afternoon, he was checking my abdomen and had this funny look on his face... priceless... He knows how long I've been tryin to... Yay

:cloud9::happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Gails was really short:

Might go for a more in depth read with her in that case.......:dohh: so many readings :haha: am going to hang fire for my Sandra one first! I wonder what am going to do once I get my :bfp: i will prob be sourcing out as many sex prediction reading as I can :wacko:

I iknow so many readings! I don't know which way to go here! :wacko::haha:
I did ask for that, so we will see hopefully in a day or so.

I'm back and ladies its lookin really good for me. I got my bloods drawn and he scheduled a scan for tomorrow afternoon, he was checking my abdomen and had this funny look on his face... priceless... He knows how long I've been tryin to... Yay

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

on :cloud9: for you hon!

I hope it is good news!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :hugs: What time is your appointment?

Thank you I'm soo excited. I knew something was'nt right... Not confirming till I get the blood work... I just hope its not my cyst causing all the distruption... :haha: Tomorrow can't come fast enough... woohooo I'm so crossing my fingers everything is Great!!

Gails was really short:

Am breaking my readings down and displaying the ones for that particular cycle in my siggy and then I plan on changing them each cycle! BUT OF COURSE I WONT NEED TO DO THAT :dohh: CAUSE I WILL GET MY :bfp: THIS CYCLE :happydance:

Thank you I'm soo excited. I knew something was'nt right... Not confirming till I get the blood work... I just hope its not my cyst causing all the distruption... :haha: Tomorrow can't come fast enough... woohooo I'm so crossing my fingers everything is Great!!

What time is the scan tomorrow hon? I am so psyched for you I feel sure you will get your :baby:

I know you will get your :bfp: too Madly!
Hopin, when will you get your blood test results? Did they do the HCG test? I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so on the egde of your seat kinda thing.................

Its at 3:00pm... Tryin to decide whether or not to get it, depends on what my bloods say but he deffo wants me to do a scan... Its like 150.00 out of my pocket GRRRR
Sooo needless to say I'm still stuck on standby... :haha:

Hopin, when will you get your blood test results? Did they do the HCG test? I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so on the egde of your seat kinda thing.................

Thank you I'm beyond excited... I'm in shock still... Yes it was a HCG blood test, I will get the results in the afternoon, they will call me and let me know all the info... he would'nt do a urine cuz he feels those and the hpts are not good identifiers per say/not reliable... So I'm sitting here in complete amazement... I just hope its great news and I have a high hcg count for twins... :haha: Nahh I'll take one... My Mom is gonna freak when she finds out... she just thought I had a stomach virus... :haha: boy is she in for a shock... :baby::baby::baby::baby::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Gails was really short:

Am breaking my readings down and displaying the ones for that particular cycle in my siggy and then I plan on changing them each cycle! BUT OF COURSE I WONT NEED TO DO THAT :dohh: CAUSE I WILL GET MY :bfp: THIS CYCLE :happydance:

YES YOU ARE... I got another one today and she's late... She said it only takes 3 hours my butt... I'm going to email her to find out what is going on... not like I need her input... but just to see what she says...
PsychicMarylive@UK something... lol

I'm changing my siggy now ;)

Thank you I'm beyond excited... I'm in shock still... Yes it was a HCG blood test, I will get the results in the afternoon, they will call me and let me know all the info... he would'nt do a urine cuz he feels those and the hpts are not good identifiers per say/not reliable... So I'm sitting here in complete amazement... I just hope its great news and I have a high hcg count for twins... :haha: Nahh I'll take one... My Mom is gonna freak when she finds out... she just thought I had a stomach virus... :haha: boy is she in for a shock... :baby::baby::baby::baby::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Isn't that the truth?!!!!!!! :haha: I can't wait to hear your good news!!!!!!!!!!!! Biting my nails as we speak! :winkwink:

:haha: I would bite mine too but I just got a fresh set put on hehehe

I've got to make myself eat... GRRR the nausea is unbareble at times Yuck...

I feel 50/50 right now cuz I know how my body is... but I'm going to stay optimistic and positive... Try that is... :haha:

Thanks hon :hugs:

I have oodles of positive pma for this cycle and thats what counts right :thumbup:

:haha: I would bite mine too but I just got a fresh set put on hehehe

I've got to make myself eat... GRRR the nausea is unbareble at times Yuck...

I feel 50/50 right now cuz I know how my body is... but I'm going to stay optimistic and positive... Try that is... :haha:

Your bloods with be well up there hon and then you wont need to decide about having that scan :happydance::happydance: I feel so sure of it!

LOL! I know what you mean! I would have mine done, but by the tiem I get them done, it's time to take them off because of bowling. So I just don't get them done. Maybe I can get them done and keep them shorter? Damn we go from babies to nails.... LOL! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->