• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Hi ladies!! Iv only been TTC for 3 months but i dunno why something clicked with me today and i started thinking about psychic readings (have seen a few on siggys) Then for some strange reason I remembered my friend and I got readings done over a year ago when she was TTC so I went back in my emails to see if i did have it, and yep there it was Jenny Renny. Completely forgot about it and my shock when i read it!!!!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June 2011 from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the 29th of February 2012 and the 5th of March 2012.

Hi ladies!! Iv only been TTC for 3 months but i dunno why something clicked with me today and i started thinking about psychic readings (have seen a few on siggys) Then for some strange reason I remembered my friend and I got readings done over a year ago when she was TTC so I went back in my emails to see if i did have it, and yep there it was Jenny Renny. Completely forgot about it and my shock when i read it!!!!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June 2011 from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the 29th of February 2012 and the 5th of March 2012.

ohh gd luck hun:flower:

hey ladies hope u are all ok? i am on day 6 of my cycle and have the new s tomoz really hope i get some answers sick of being fobbed off

Hey Linds,

What time is your appointment? I hope you get some answers too. Have you heard from Madly lately? Her journal has not been touched for days and days:shrug:

Wow how weird that you felt to look now. Maybe this does mean something. I sure hope so! :thumbup: FX for you hon!

Hey Linds,

What time is your appointment? I hope you get some answers too. Have you heard from Madly lately? Her journal has not been touched for days and days:shrug:

3 pm to you hun brickin it just did some maintanence down there lol. no i havent i did speak briefly to her on fb last week i think it was:dohh: hows you doing hunni? xx

I will be thinking of you at 3pm my time (4pm your time). Yes I am worried about Madly but I suppose she is very busy with Charlie x

hey ladies we canceldd my appointment decided to try go to another clinic that has a really good rep its not in essen as such have to get train to it butthey are very very thurough so bens gonna try get me an apt tomoz while im at inlingua

hey ladies we canceldd my appointment decided to try go to another clinic that has a really good rep its not in essen as such have to get train to it butthey are very very thurough so bens gonna try get me an apt tomoz while im at inlingua

Ohhh ok. I hope he manages to get your an appointment. :thumbup:

We just had scampi and chips for tea. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Yummy or what! x

Hi Ladies :wave:

Sorry I have been MIA :dohh: I dont get much chance for bnb and quite often when I do its to read only whilst feeding or nursing Charlie :lol: we have had so many feeding issues with my poor little man and hes still not gaining weight :( its making for a very stressful time!

Linds I hope Ben can get you an appointment at this new clinic :hugs:

How are you MissyMoo and faerie?

Hi Ladies :wave:

Sorry I have been MIA :dohh: I dont get much chance for bnb and quite often when I do its to read only whilst feeding or nursing Charlie :lol: we have had so many feeding issues with my poor little man and hes still not gaining weight :( its making for a very stressful time!

Linds I hope Ben can get you an appointment at this new clinic :hugs:

How are you MissyMoo and faerie?

Hey You are there!!!! Good to hear from you at last. I hope Charlie starts to settle down and feed better and put weight on. I suppose its just patience and gentle persuasion at the end of the day and I know you have both so he is in the best hands. Does he still only feed for you?

I am fine thank you. Got a bit of a poorly foot for some reason but other than that I am fine! :thumbup:

hey my beautys hope you are all well? meadly hope charlies feeding improves:hugs: wwell ben never made my appointment he made me do it lol was shaking not made an appointment in germany before lol was really hard but the lady on other side of the phone was really nice going to see them on the 20th at 2 pm the day AFTER im back from the uk they are really really good they are just for ppl who want a baby not the usual gyne:winkwink:

hey my beautys hope you are all well? meadly hope charlies feeding improves:hugs: wwell ben never made my appointment he made me do it lol was shaking not made an appointment in germany before lol was really hard but the lady on other side of the phone was really nice going to see them on the 20th at 2 pm the day AFTER im back from the uk they are really really good they are just for ppl who want a baby not the usual gyne:winkwink:

I am so happy that you got it sorted. Did you speak in German to her. I think Ben is right making you do it! haha

I am so happy that you got it sorted. Did you speak in German to her. I think Ben is right making you do it! haha

yep i did i tried my bestest too hehe:happydance:

Glad you got your appointment sorted linds hon and well done you for doing it in German :kiss:

Missymoo how are you hon?

Madly I am great. I just cleaned the whole house and feel so good about it. Is that sad? :haha:

How is Charlie doing with the feeding? Any better?

:lol: not sad at all because I also feel good when I have cleaned the house :dohh:

Charlies doing better thank you for asking :kiss: we have switched formua and bottles and hes much more settled now :thumbup: expensive though all the different bottles, teats and formula we have tried I reckon we have probably spent nearing 100.00 :shock: on top of the original lay out when we bought avent bottles and his first formula but tbh money doesnt come into it when you have a baby that just wont settle and screams the house down your willing to try anything :thumbup:

:lol: not sad at all because I also feel good when I have cleaned the house :dohh:

Charlies doing better thank you for asking :kiss: we have switched formua and bottles and hes much more settled now :thumbup: expensive though all the different bottles, teats and formula we have tried I reckon we have probably spent nearing 100.00 :shock: on top of the original lay out when we bought avent bottles and his first formula but tbh money doesnt come into it when you have a baby that just wont settle and screams the house down your willing to try anything :thumbup:

That's good that you have found the right formula and bottle/teat :thumbup: So he's obviously a fussy boy! So what bottles and teats are you using now?

We are using the MAM ones hon they have a special vent in the bottom which stops him swallowing too much air :thumbup: the starter pack was on offer at mothercare :winkwink: and it has ample bits and bobs for what we need :thumbup: The are sooooo modern :dohh: you can mix and match the bottoms and tops which all unscrew :lol: and they also look funky and have a special shaped teat they are suppose to be the closest to a booby :rofl: here they are .....

https://www.boots.com/en/MAM-Anti-C... Base-_---_-MAM Anti Colic Bottle Starter Set

oh and best of all they self sterilise you just pop water in the bottom of them and put them in the microwave for a few mins :)

We are using the MAM ones hon they have a special vent in the bottom which stops him swallowing too much air :thumbup: the starter pack was on offer at mothercare :winkwink: and it has ample bits and bobs for what we need :thumbup: The are sooooo modern :dohh: you can mix and match the bottoms and tops which all unscrew :lol: and they also look funky and have a special shaped teat they are suppose to be the closest to a booby :rofl: here they are .....

https://www.boots.com/en/MAM-Anti-C... Base-_---_-MAM Anti Colic Bottle Starter Set

oh and best of all they self sterilise you just pop water in the bottom of them and put them in the microwave for a few mins :)

I like the look of those. A lot of good reviews too. Can we have some more piccys of Charlie when you get chance pweeeeeze Missis Madly :haha: :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->