• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Of course you can hon :kiss: bless you ...... I am always putting pics in my parenting journal link in my siggy :thumbup: but am holding out until tomorrow we are taking the boys on a photo shoot again :) we had one last Sunday but the photo disc ended up been dodgy and we lost all 53 of the snaps :cry: they have promised a re-shoot for us tomorrow :happydance: fxed we get some good ones :lol: also check out my FB am always adding them on there :)

hey ladies hope ur all well 1 week n 5 days till i go back to my mums for a few days will miss ben but cant wait to see my fam! then day after i get back i have my first appointment with the kinder wunche team so one way of another even if it ends up we need ivf or sumon like that we will be getting our baby as thisplace does it all from simple clomid to ivf i really do have faith in these ladies they will give me my awnsers and my baby! also my sister after 6 years of ttc and so many mc and apparenly having all the tests done to be told nothing was wrong has been told her thyroids high:dohh:

hey my lovelys hope u are all ok? im feeling v down in the dumps and not liking myself very much today so have decided as of tomoz im starting jillian micheals 30 day shred to try get my belly flat and et back into my sise 10/12s

Hi ladies sorry I have been awol, very busy with being on jury service and having princess's birthday.

Have my scan tomorrow, then straight after I have to go back on jury service as the case isn't finished but the judge wasn't available today, so it's on hold today and tomorrow morning and commencing when I return so I've got everybody waiting on me!! (pressure much!!). Hopefully it'll be finished by wednesday but i've met some lovely ladies there and they are all looking out for me cause i'm 'the pregnant one' lol.

Was in a lot of pain saturday but luckily I had the day off work already booked off; I was in tears all night, OHs mum said it was most likely baby lying on a nerve and she said as long as the pain wasn't in my tummy/uterus region then baby is fine. This was a cramp in my right leg (all day) and then pain in my groin, right hip and side, I couldn't move it was so bad. I felt baby moving though so I wasn't to worried, just in agony. I've refused to take paracetomal through most of this pregnancy but I just had to on saturday night.

I'm over the awful cold I had aswell, (near enough apart from a few sniffles) so i'm hopefully feeling more myself now!

I should be on here more now that princess is back at school tomorrow, I get mornings back to myself; however we have a friend staying a couple of nights so i don't know, i don't like coming on here when there are people hovering around me!

I am definetly showing now, I'll put my recent pic in my journal, I look less bloated!

How have you all been?? Miss my ladies :( xxx

Linds - Sorry you have been feeling down and hope you are feeling better today :hugs:

Faer- Nice to hear from you. Gosh that pain sounded terrible. So has it totally gone now? I will take a look at your journal :thumbup:

Hi Ladies :wave:

Sorry I havent been around much well not to post I only seem to be able to manage to read these days since I had Charlie :dohh: such a busy bee :lol:

Linds great news about the new FS place :thumbup: am keeping everything crossed for you guys :winkwink:

Faerie congratulations on your little :pink: :happydance: I really did think you were having a boy though :dohh:

Missymoo how are you hon? looking forward to your holiday?

Faer-Wow another Princess!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Madly - Stop worrying. We know your busy! :haha: if you weren't Id be more worried :wacko: Yes we are VERY ready for a holiday and very very excited about going in 12 days!!! :thumbup:

Lindsey - How are you today?

:hugs: to you all! I love you all! :flower:

Madly - Stop worrying. We know your busy! :haha: if you weren't Id be more worried :wacko: Yes we are VERY ready for a holiday and very very excited about going in 12 days!!! :thumbup:

im ok tired and stressed with all this new language malarky isnt good when ur a stressed out dyslxic lol:haha: need to try got to my old fs today and get a referal letter from them so i can get seen and treated by this new place depending if ben can be botherd to go out lol hows you hunni? xx

hope u are all well charlie is looking gawjust maddly and jem woooop for pink i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE pink

im ok tired and stressed with all this new language malarky isnt good when ur a stressed out dyslxic lol:haha: need to try got to my old fs today and get a referal letter from them so i can get seen and treated by this new place depending if ben can be botherd to go out lol hows you hunni? xx

hope u are all well charlie is looking gawjust maddly and jem woooop for pink i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE pink

Hey you! You are online. I am good. Martyns just gone to play squash at this time! hehe. What time does your language course start?

Hey you! You are online. I am good. Martyns just gone to play squash at this time! hehe. What time does your language course start?

my course starts 8.30 every morn and finish at 12.45. not sure whats gonna happen about the fs atm the one i hae an apt with apparently is only for ivf etc so gota cancel and find sumone else

my course starts 8.30 every morn and finish at 12.45. not sure whats gonna happen about the fs atm the one i hae an apt with apparently is only for ivf etc so gota cancel and find sumone else

Oh noooo! I hope you find another one! :hugs:

Oh noooo! I hope you find another one! :hugs:

me too but tbh think im just gonna give up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back