• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Oh how does that work. Sorry I thought she was talking generally! hahahaha

:cry: just found out my lil cousin who wasnt even trying is 13 weeks preg and she was on the bloody pill:nope:

:cry: just found out my lil cousin who wasnt even trying is 13 weeks preg and she was on the bloody pill:nope:

:hugs:

BUT she gave me a major dose of pma by telling me her mum had EXACTLY the same probs as me long drawn out cycle with no ov was put on clomid and after 2 cycles she fell with crystal. i swear shes really my mum lol i take after her in everything, my joints what i have to get checked out, my eye sight, my weight, and now my fertility lol

how are you hun?:hugs:

Gosh that would give me a dose of PMA! I love it when people tell you things like that and it makes you immediately feel good again. :thumbup:

I have been in Canterbury all day with Claire and Laicee and took them shopping as she was struggling a bit with money etc etc. He is being his usual childish self and they had another bust up and are on a break now. He said hes been sleeping with another girl for the last 3 months and can't live a lie anymore.

Cassie my dog isn't well and she had to go to vets and stay there as they suspect a problem with her heart so extremely worried about her and want her home :cry: It all started out of the blue from a cough. Took her in and the vet said her heart was beating 220 beats per minute and she was in a critical condition. I was in so much shock!! She's never ever had problems with her health but she is 9 now and the vet said the top of her heart isn't working properly so the bottom half is overcompensating to try to make up. They want to keep her in until she stabilizes and have her on a special drug especially for this condition that is common in older doggies. They say that once her heart gets to around 120 beats per minute she can come home and will have to be on the drug for the rest of her life. At the moment at 7pm tonight it had gone from 220 to 180 but the vet said they have to gradually give her the drug as if they give her too much it can make her really poorly. I feel so helpless and worried. I just want her back home. Moo Man the Irish Wolfhound is lost without her. They are like a married couple! :cry:

My two randy pugs have been :sex: none stop for last 4 days and Missy is in season so now I think shes pregnant. I couldn't stop them as he was constantly humping her. They got stuck everytime, kinda sideways and I couldn't get his willy out of her!!!! So I had to leave them stuck together for about 30 mins until somehow they became unstuck and just carried on as normal.

Going on holiday in just 8 days and all this is going on. Feel so crap! I feel like all I will be doing is worrying about all of this and wishing I was back home. The timing is perfect.....not! Why is my life so complicated and trying. Why is it so up and down. Its a rollercoaster ride and I just want something good to happen and everything to be simple. I hate my doggies being ill and I hate the fact that Claire has a T..at for a boyfriend and lets her down all the time. Lifes very cruel sometimes. :cry:

Linds - Your FS appointment is the day after my birthday :hugs: I hope this one puts you on clomid and you get your forever baby! :hugs:

Gosh that would give me a dose of PMA! I love it when people tell you things like that and it makes you immediately feel good again. :thumbup:

I have been in Canterbury all day with Claire and Laicee and took them shopping as she was struggling a bit with money etc etc. He is being his usual childish self and they had another bust up and are on a break now. He said hes been sleeping with another girl for the last 3 months and can't live a lie anymore.

Cassie my dog isn't well and she had to go to vets and stay there as they suspect a problem with her heart so extremely worried about her and want her home :cry: It all started out of the blue from a cough. Took her in and the vet said her heart was beating 220 beats per minute and she was in a critical condition. I was in so much shock!! She's never ever had problems with her health but she is 9 now and the vet said the top of her heart isn't working properly so the bottom half is overcompensating to try to make up. They want to keep her in until she stabilizes and have her on a special drug especially for this condition that is common in older doggies. They say that once her heart gets to around 120 beats per minute she can come home and will have to be on the drug for the rest of her life. At the moment at 7pm tonight it had gone from 220 to 180 but the vet said they have to gradually give her the drug as if they give her too much it can make her really poorly. I feel so helpless and worried. I just want her back home. Moo Man the Irish Wolfhound is lost without her. They are like a married couple! :cry:

My two randy pugs have been :sex: none stop for last 4 days and Missy is in season so now I think shes pregnant. I couldn't stop them as he was constantly humping her. They got stuck everytime, kinda sideways and I couldn't get his willy out of her!!!! So I had to leave them stuck together for about 30 mins until somehow they became unstuck and just carried on as normal.

Going on holiday in just 8 days and all this is going on. Feel so crap! I feel like all I will be doing is worrying about all of this and wishing I was back home. The timing is perfect.....not! Why is my life so complicated and trying. Why is it so up and down. Its a rollercoaster ride and I just want something good to happen and everything to be simple. I hate my doggies being ill and I hate the fact that Claire has a T..at for a boyfriend and lets her down all the time. Lifes very cruel sometimes. :cry:

oh hunny:hugs: you need that holiday just u and martyn relaxing on a sunny beach lies not worth it wothith the challenges and the ups and downs are what what make life life it would be very tediouse without:hugs::kiss:
Gib niemals auf

my god life is so so so unfair i havent seen her for years and she now lives in australia but my dads cousins daughter who is a year younger then me has been diagnosed with terminal cancer 24 years of age:nope:

gosh that would give me a dose of pma! I love it when people tell you things like that and it makes you immediately feel good again. :thumbup:

I have been in canterbury all day with claire and laicee and took them shopping as she was struggling a bit with money etc etc. He is being his usual childish self and they had another bust up and are on a break now. He said hes been sleeping with another girl for the last 3 months and can't live a lie anymore.

Cassie my dog isn't well and she had to go to vets and stay there as they suspect a problem with her heart so extremely worried about her and want her home :cry: It all started out of the blue from a cough. Took her in and the vet said her heart was beating 220 beats per minute and she was in a critical condition. I was in so much shock!! She's never ever had problems with her health but she is 9 now and the vet said the top of her heart isn't working properly so the bottom half is overcompensating to try to make up. They want to keep her in until she stabilizes and have her on a special drug especially for this condition that is common in older doggies. They say that once her heart gets to around 120 beats per minute she can come home and will have to be on the drug for the rest of her life. At the moment at 7pm tonight it had gone from 220 to 180 but the vet said they have to gradually give her the drug as if they give her too much it can make her really poorly. I feel so helpless and worried. I just want her back home. Moo man the irish wolfhound is lost without her. They are like a married couple! :cry:

My two randy pugs have been :sex: None stop for last 4 days and missy is in season so now i think shes pregnant. I couldn't stop them as he was constantly humping her. They got stuck everytime, kinda sideways and i couldn't get his willy out of her!!!! So i had to leave them stuck together for about 30 mins until somehow they became unstuck and just carried on as normal.

Going on holiday in just 8 days and all this is going on. Feel so crap! I feel like all i will be doing is worrying about all of this and wishing i was back home. The timing is perfect.....not! Why is my life so complicated and trying. Why is it so up and down. Its a rollercoaster ride and i just want something good to happen and everything to be simple. I hate my doggies being ill and i hate the fact that claire has a t..at for a boyfriend and lets her down all the time. Lifes very cruel sometimes. :cry:

oh hunny:hugs: You need that holiday just u and martyn relaxing on a sunny beach lies not worth it wothith the challenges and the ups and downs are what what make life life it would be very tediouse without:hugs::kiss:
gib niemals auf

GIB NEIMALS AUF!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Cassie is pulling through. Her heartbeat is coming down slowly and may be allowed home tomorrow! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my god life is so so so unfair i havent seen her for years and she now lives in australia but my dads cousins daughter who is a year younger then me has been diagnosed with terminal cancer 24 years of age:nope:

Oh thats awful. I am so sorry for them :hugs:

gosh that would give me a dose of pma! I love it when people tell you things like that and it makes you immediately feel good again. :thumbup:

I have been in canterbury all day with claire and laicee and took them shopping as she was struggling a bit with money etc etc. He is being his usual childish self and they had another bust up and are on a break now. He said hes been sleeping with another girl for the last 3 months and can't live a lie anymore.

Cassie my dog isn't well and she had to go to vets and stay there as they suspect a problem with her heart so extremely worried about her and want her home :cry: It all started out of the blue from a cough. Took her in and the vet said her heart was beating 220 beats per minute and she was in a critical condition. I was in so much shock!! She's never ever had problems with her health but she is 9 now and the vet said the top of her heart isn't working properly so the bottom half is overcompensating to try to make up. They want to keep her in until she stabilizes and have her on a special drug especially for this condition that is common in older doggies. They say that once her heart gets to around 120 beats per minute she can come home and will have to be on the drug for the rest of her life. At the moment at 7pm tonight it had gone from 220 to 180 but the vet said they have to gradually give her the drug as if they give her too much it can make her really poorly. I feel so helpless and worried. I just want her back home. Moo man the irish wolfhound is lost without her. They are like a married couple! :cry:

My two randy pugs have been :sex: None stop for last 4 days and missy is in season so now i think shes pregnant. I couldn't stop them as he was constantly humping her. They got stuck everytime, kinda sideways and i couldn't get his willy out of her!!!! So i had to leave them stuck together for about 30 mins until somehow they became unstuck and just carried on as normal.

Going on holiday in just 8 days and all this is going on. Feel so crap! I feel like all i will be doing is worrying about all of this and wishing i was back home. The timing is perfect.....not! Why is my life so complicated and trying. Why is it so up and down. Its a rollercoaster ride and i just want something good to happen and everything to be simple. I hate my doggies being ill and i hate the fact that claire has a t..at for a boyfriend and lets her down all the time. Lifes very cruel sometimes. :cry:

oh hunny:hugs: You need that holiday just u and martyn relaxing on a sunny beach lies not worth it wothith the challenges and the ups and downs are what what make life life it would be very tediouse without:hugs::kiss:
gib niemals auf

GIB NEIMALS AUF!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Cassie is pulling through. Her heartbeat is coming down slowly and may be allowed home tomorrow! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thats fantastic hun:hugs:

Hey ladies,

Cassie is back home at last. Shes has 3 lots of heart meds that she has to take everyday. I am so pleased to see her and keep wanting to cuddle her but she has always been the type of doggie that doesn't like being cuddled too much so its really difficult as I want to just hold and hug her but I can't. She does sometimes show love in her own special way though and has her special kisses for us occasionally. Such a character she is but as mad as a hatter. :haha:

Hey ladies,

Cassie is back home at last. Shes has 3 lots of heart meds that she has to take everyday. I am so pleased to see her and keep wanting to cuddle her but she has always been the type of doggie that doesn't like being cuddled too much so its really difficult as I want to just hold and hug her but I can't. She does sometimes show love in her own special way though and has her special kisses for us occasionally. Such a character she is but as mad as a hatter. :haha:

wooop so gla u got her back hunni:hugs: im feeling v v sick lol im scared of flying and have NEVER flown alone in my life my mum sent me over calms what ive taken fro the past 3 days but dont feel any calmer :haha: lingusta this more, then leaving for airport around half 5 ish hope we get there on time have to wait till my sil can get away from work:dohh:

Hey ladies,

wooop so gla u got her back hunni:hugs: im feeling v v sick lol im scared of flying and have NEVER flown alone in my life my mum sent me over calms what ive taken fro the past 3 days but dont feel any calmer :haha: lingusta this more, then leaving for airport around half 5 ish hope we get there on time have to wait till my sil can get away from work:dohh:

I will be thinking of you at 4.30pm our time! I have faith in you and you will be fine cos you are a tought little cookie :thumbup:

Hi ladies, sorrycassie has not been well missy and linds sorry about your relative, i hope you're both feel okay :hugs:

nothing much to report on my part, but missing getting on here so much, miss having my laptop :( xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->