**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Hi ladies, sorrycassie has not been well missy and linds sorry about your relative, i hope you're both feel okay :hugs:

nothing much to report on my part, but missing getting on here so much, miss having my laptop :( xxxx

We miss you an awful lot too :hugs: When will you get your laptop sorted and do you still feel sick all the time? x

im soooooooooooo nervouse have taken calms but i dont feel calmer i feel sick and yuck lol

My laptop is beyond repair and we're not getting a new one, I use the pc in the front room when I get chance to but I'm usually in my bedroom now lol. Am using my phone atm. No I'm not sick anymore, if I don't eat for a while I throw up acid so as long as I eat I'm fine, lots of heartburn and backache now.

How was your flight linds?? Xx

My laptop is beyond repair and we're not getting a new one, I use the pc in the front room when I get chance to but I'm usually in my bedroom now lol. Am using my phone atm. No I'm not sick anymore, if I don't eat for a while I throw up acid so as long as I eat I'm fine, lots of heartburn and backache now.

How was your flight linds?? Xx

the flight was ok i was a bg brave girl sat rght at the ront so couldnt see the wing i did have a bit of a wobbly on take of but just closed my eyes and breathed lol

hey my lovelys hope ur all well? im at home now got back last night had a lil cry but fine now lol xx

Did you have a nice time Linds?

I got back from visiting my family last night and cried for 2 hours hysterically, I hate living away from them, my mum is very poorly and my dad was in a car crash (minor, he's fine), my brother was also in a car crash, his car is most likely a write off and he's got a bad back, since the crash he's been getting double vision and feeling light headed but he won't go to the hospital :( i'm so happy his 1 year old son was not in the car with him (although the one year old son was in the minor crash with my dads car) i'm so worried about everyone and i'm so useless being here.

in terms of baby - Alice worried me by not moving much (from what i could feel) most of the weekend, but last night she wrigled all night, so i'm okay about it, I have some serious thrush going on that i can't seem to get rid of so i'm going to drink those probiotic yogurt drinks from today, it's my only real issue at the moment, and the weathers warm which doesnt help and being at work doesn't help, but theres only about 7 weeks now until I start my maternity.

Did you have a nice time Linds?

I got back from visiting my family last night and cried for 2 hours hysterically, I hate living away from them, my mum is very poorly and my dad was in a car crash (minor, he's fine), my brother was also in a car crash, his car is most likely a write off and he's got a bad back, since the crash he's been getting double vision and feeling light headed but he won't go to the hospital :( i'm so happy his 1 year old son was not in the car with him (although the one year old son was in the minor crash with my dads car) i'm so worried about everyone and i'm so useless being here.

in terms of baby - Alice worried me by not moving much (from what i could feel) most of the weekend, but last night she wrigled all night, so i'm okay about it, I have some serious thrush going on that i can't seem to get rid of so i'm going to drink those probiotic yogurt drinks from today, it's my only real issue at the moment, and the weathers warm which doesnt help and being at work doesn't help, but theres only about 7 weeks now until I start my maternity.

:hugs: cant beleive how far in u are wont be long now before your holding ur bubba!

Hey ladies just though I would let you know I we are having a fantastic time here and see you all soon :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->