**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Yeah it was really good break but I miss it and want to be back there. I can't get back into the boring day to day routine back in the UK and I just want to be on holiday again like now! :haha:

How did you get on at your parents? Why are you dead and not sure on your status missis huh!!!!! huh!! :haha:

How did you get on at your parents? Why are you dead and not sure on your status missis huh!!!!! huh!! :haha:

was really good missing them now tho lol and im dead cos i cant be botherd to do it atm not even sure if the doc will be able to help me

piccy of me my mummy my best friend and her lil girl after a few drinks at end of the evening

Attachments

• DSC04597.jpg
    DSC04597.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 8
piccy of me my mummy my best friend and her lil girl after a few drinks at end of the evening

You and your mum look so happy!

Why do you think he will not be able to help you? Did the other one cancel on you or did you cancel?

You and your mum look so happy!

Why do you think he will not be able to help you? Did the other one cancel on you or did you cancel?

we ended up canceling the last one.i just dont think they will be able to help im on day 40 now with no af nor ov just horrible horrible pains in my ovarys and wombs making me feel yuck
gonna go for a relaxing bath in a min candles and relaxing music:thumbup:

But they may be able to help you. What is the harm in going and finding out? :hugs:

for you tomoz pam as im at college in the morning:flower::kiss:

https://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab267/Aspoiledbratt/Happy%20Birthday/84cupcake.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->