**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

I paid £6.50 for the pregnancy outlook and I remember reading in the item description on ebay she says it just covers conception dates and gender and there all individual, my sister got slightly more than me, and my friend got less than mine, but I was pleased it covered what it stated and it arrived quick,just my view I dont think you can be complain or be dissapointed when she delivered what you paid for :)

..and quite frankly i am dissapointed in my own reading and i think i have a right to say it. If you like yours then im pleased for you. I have heard many readings at the same price which have uncanny things said. All im saying is i think my reading was pretty poor.

I Can be dissapointed because thats what i felt about it.

Well we can say that about alot of readings if thats our mind set, but I go off feedback, and from what ive read her readings certainly arent general, Perhaps you expected more than what it advertised?she got my nans name and surname, so thats sure not general, I know alot of ladies here have had real specifics too,still at the end of the day time will time for your conception/gender ect and thats really what these readings are for
I know in the past ive bought full readings and been dissapointed, but thats only because they offered more in the description of them and I paid alot more, just my opinion your being quite harsh expecting more than what she said she sends :)

Ive too read lots of readings with uncanny things in too, which is wonderful, mainly about Gails if Im honest, but I still think she sent what you paid for :)

..but thats the point..I PAID £6.50 for mine!!! You got your nans name and surnname!!! what did mine contain????? It was vague and general and said nothing that stood out to me as an individual except that i have 1) a busy home life ...well er, i have 5 children anyone could have said that and 2) It will be my last...yes well i am older and having another is not an option. 3) My name is Carla..and i could be from a different culture hence the blonde hair and blue eyes!

Yes, i did get what i paid for. Im not denying that...im just saying nothing in it made me believe in it. I am not asking her for a refund!! Just dissapointed in it.

I think thats sounding slightly like you got 2 more sweets than me ;)
I think Gail is fab and her readings give so much more than a month and gender, and my opinion is you got what you paid for hun :)
Best wishes x

Why should she refund, when she gave you a prediction for the future, which is what her reading advertises? far too harsh !

..but thats the point..I PAID £6.50 for mine!!! You got your nans name and surnname!!! what did mine contain????? It was vague and general and said nothing that stood out to me as an individual except that i have 1) a busy home life ...well er, i have 5 children anyone could have said that and 2) It will be my last...yes well i am older and having another is not an option. 3) My name is Carla..and i could be from a different culture hence the blonde hair and blue eyes!

what about emailing Gail and just sharing your thoughts on this and I'm sure she might see what she can see if more to add to it...:hugs:

I give up trying to explain this to you!! It is nothing to do with who got what! Its not about anyone elses reading..its about how i felt personally about mine..and then, on reading others i feel justified. End of story.

The readings are a bit of fun Tillymum..i think you are taking it far too seriously!
If put all your faith in her readings..goodluck to you!

Ladies I'm posting this for Gail this is from her website and its about the pregnancy readings...Ladies please read....Very important...:thumbup:
I just would hate for someone to take Gail's readings and claim them as their own...so please if you have posted yours on here please go and delete some of it so that its not the full reading from gail...thanks ladies...

25/05/10
Important Information regarding Pregnancy readings........
Having requested below for my readings not to be printed out on message boards ( due to the fact these have been copied in the past and used as original readings from other psychics) It been brought to my attention from some of the ladies who use baby center and baby and bump websites sadly these are still being copied and pasted to forums, I do please request this is no longer done and do feel free to share your readings privately with friends, all readings are copyright psychic123uk and I must insist if you purchase a reading do not print these out on websites, forums or message boards as requested below and in my E-Mails I send out with your reading, other wise sadly I will have to cease the pregnancy outlook reading service, Thankyou :)

I thinks its posts like these that would make a reader simply stop giving more then give month and gender as when they give more to one and not another it causes jealousy, If i was doing it and read this Id simply send month and gender because thats what someone was paying for, end of story.
I suppose you cant please all the people all of the time....the poor woman is adding extras for us where she can and gets this backlash that her readings are general ! sigh!
Perhaps if you wanted the wow factor you should of ordered a reading that stated it gave more, I feel sorry for her when she has delivered what was asked of her.

Well and i dont mean to state the obvious but of course she is going to say that! I agree, it may be copyright but if you sufficiently change it, then it will be fine. Is it surprising she has said that anyway?.. i could read between the lines!

I only posted mine because someone said they wanted to read it.
I am not jealous of anyone elses reading..i am not 5 you know!

She explains on her website they are copyright because other psychics have stolen them in the past to use as their own, whats your post implying mumoffive?

When I posted mine in the Jenny group, I only listed key points in it. I had read that she didn't want her reading posted. Thanks for putting that up.
Also, I would like to say that everyone is entitled to their opinion. So what if someone didn't like her reading. It's ok. It's not a big deal. I understand where Mumoffive is coming from. She just was disappointed. She isn't slamming Gail, she just wasn't happy with her reading. It's kind of like some like chocolate and some like vanilla. It's ok...... Let's be open to everyones opinion in here. I personally like Gail, but I am not upset because Mumoffive doesn't. It's ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->