**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Sandra has said for me, the baby I mc'd was a boy (I felt it was a boy tbf) next we'll have a girl, concieved late august, possibly 28th! Being born either 7th may or June, and I'll have a bump at christmas. She mentioned hubbys grandma watching over me though I never met her (there's an old black and White pic if her at MILs and always felt it watching me!) then a year after the girl, a baby boy that will look very very like hubby, the poor thing.

She focused a lot on being a happy, stable family, which is what I desire more than anything!

The only thing I didn't feel rang true was her saying hub wasn't afraid to shed a tear, which is totally not him. The rest is ok. I'm going to email her back tomorrow for some clarification on a few points though! So august conception = september bfp with a girl! Followed by a boy

This is my favourite part of my Sandra readings:

This is showing me where you have a lot of determination , a lot of spirit when it comes to wanting to be a mother , i feel that its something that is in your bones , built into you , always been there in a sense. Your soul in a sense longs to do this ,you love the celebrations around children, the fun, the energy , the chance for you to embrace child hood again as well, yet nurture and bring joy to another

This is totally ME!

Sandra has said for me, the baby I mc'd was a boy (I felt it was a boy tbf) next we'll have a girl, concieved late august, possibly 28th! Being born either 7th may or June, and I'll have a bump at christmas. She mentioned hubbys grandma watching over me though I never met her (there's an old black and White pic if her at MILs and always felt it watching me!) then a year after the girl, a baby boy that will look very very like hubby, the poor thing.

She focused a lot on being a happy, stable family, which is what I desire more than anything!

The only thing I didn't feel rang true was her saying hub wasn't afraid to shed a tear, which is totally not him. The rest is ok. I'm going to email her back tomorrow for some clarification on a few points though! So august conception = september bfp with a girl! Followed by a boy

:happydance: SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT READING HON! :happydance:

This is showing me where you have a lot of determination , a lot of spirit when it comes to wanting to be a mother , i feel that its something that is in your bones , built into you , always been there in a sense. Your soul in a sense longs to do this ,you love the celebrations around children, the fun, the energy , the chance for you to embrace child hood again as well, yet nurture and bring joy to another

This is totally ME!

That's beautiful!!!!

This is totally ME!

That's beautiful!!!!

Gives me goosebumps hon..........I have always only ever wanted to be a mummy and look upon it as my vocation in life......I didnt have such a great life at home when growing up, my upbringing was severly strict and I had to grow up quickly so to speak and didnt get much chance to just be a child. I give my all to DS (and will also to any other childr/ren I have!) I feel the utter need to do absolutely everything and experience everything with him. I want to give him the life I feel I missed out on a little and will do everything to ensure he gets that.........halloween, his birthday and christmas is a :wacko: time in our household I totally go overboard with the celebration of it all! he`s not spoilt he just has a fun mummy!

She totally summed you up then! My upbringing was tough so the stable family life HEAVEN!!! Lol

she totally summed you up then! My upbringing was tough so the stable family life heaven!!! Lol

family life is sooooooooooo fun i never knew it until i met dh and even more so until we had ds ! This is why i am adamant we will have #2 and i will never give up.....i am meant to be a mummy!

evening ladies sooooooo hot just had to have a mad dash round the hopuse tryna find a catalouge :dohh: still no reading and still no af got bored and made myself a new siggy image lol

evening ladies sooooooo hot just had to have a mad dash round the hopuse tryna find a catalouge :dohh: still no reading and still no af got bored and made myself a new siggy image lol

loving the new siggy hon! :thumbup:

morning ladies how are you all today? still waiting on af to show up to get into my next cycle:dohh: still no amber reading neither

Coule this be your cycle? Good luck to you and bunches of baby :dust: to you! :hugs:

nope havent dtd this cycle do to the onfectin etc so we are pinning our hopes on this new cycle thats due any day now have the cramps shes just being slow arriving lol thank you and :dust: to you too xx

oh ok well hopefully Lindsey your cycle will start very soon hun so that you can get busy with making a baby...:happydance:

morning ladies how are you all today? still waiting on af to show up to get into my next cycle:dohh: still no amber reading neither

Hi hon,

sorry still no witch and amber reading.......double blah!

I just got a email from sandra saying she will be on with my reading today and that she apologises just been really busy............I know it will be worth the wait :happydance:

Feeling great..........:sex: last night, getting in some practice for ov and am guna start poas tomorrow :haha: We are guna get that eggy this month!

oh cool can't wait to see what sandra says....:happydance: and how long has it been since you bought the reading from Amber?...

I got my reading. It was not like the other ones i have had. Far more personalised and a lot more detail just for £3.00. I would say definetly worth it. She made you feel that you were not just one of hundreds getting in touch with her. I really liked her reading. It might be rubbish..i suppose only time will tell.

who did you get your reading from hun?

my sandra reading predicted a september conception, however i won't see DH in september. she did say i had a :bfp: connected to july though, which will be the month i get a :bfp: (this cycle) if it happens. :shrug:

oh I'm sooooo hoping you get it this cycle hun..woohoo!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->