**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Sandra has said for me, the baby I mc'd was a boy (I felt it was a boy tbf) next we'll have a girl, concieved late august, possibly 28th! Being born either 7th may or June, and I'll have a bump at christmas. She mentioned hubbys grandma watching over me though I never met her (there's an old black and White pic if her at MILs and always felt it watching me!) then a year after the girl, a baby boy that will look very very like hubby, the poor thing.

She focused a lot on being a happy, stable family, which is what I desire more than anything!

The only thing I didn't feel rang true was her saying hub wasn't afraid to shed a tear, which is totally not him. The rest is ok. I'm going to email her back tomorrow for some clarification on a few points though! So august conception = september bfp with a girl! Followed by a boy

sounds lovely...:thumbup:

This is my favourite part of my Sandra readings:

This is showing me where you have a lot of determination , a lot of spirit when it comes to wanting to be a mother , i feel that its something that is in your bones , built into you , always been there in a sense. Your soul in a sense longs to do this ,you love the celebrations around children, the fun, the energy , the chance for you to embrace child hood again as well, yet nurture and bring joy to another

This is totally ME!

awww that sounds lovely hun...:hugs:

evening ladies sooooooo hot just had to have a mad dash round the hopuse tryna find a catalouge :dohh: still no reading and still no af got bored and made myself a new siggy image lol

lindsey love your new siggy.....are you waiting on a Amber reading?...or who?..hope you get it soon hun..and hoping that your AF shows soon hun...:hugs:

evening ladies sooooooo hot just had to have a mad dash round the hopuse tryna find a catalouge :dohh: still no reading and still no af got bored and made myself a new siggy image lol

lindsey love your new siggy.....are you waiting on a Amber reading?...or who?..hope you get it soon hun..and hoping that your AF shows soon hun...:hugs:

amber hun i havnt had a reply since i sent the money

when did you purchase the reading from Amber?...has she even sent you an email saying that she might be backed up or anything?

when did you purchase the reading from Amber?...has she even sent you an email saying that she might be backed up or anything?
over a week ago now nope nothing

Erm i think jenny was right for me. faint pos tonight. testin again tomorrow x

over a week ago now nope nothing

oh wow that is a long while...I would be emailing her right back to see when she might have it ready for you...

Erm i think jenny was right for me. faint pos tonight. testin again tomorrow x

wow...congratulations hun...share your pics here with us if you can hun...would love to see them...woohoo!!! that is awesome...and thats wonderful that Jenny is correct for you...:happydance::happydance:

So I got my Sandra reading today, and to be honest, I can't say that I feel as strong a connection with her as I did Gail. A lot of what she said did not make sense or ring true for me...
She said she sees October being significant, especially the beginning (DH and I both have early October bdays?), as well as June, either a name or the month. She also sees 4 (!) children, 3 boys. Also said she keeps getting the number 1 and the number 20. Plus some other stuff that just generally didn't make sense.
Don't get me wrong, it was a thorough reading - I just don't feel that it applies to me at this point. We're only going to have two children, we decided; and some other specific points she mentioned (Manchester? Someone into football? - neither of these apply to myself or DH) just didn't click with me.

Waiting on Jenny's prediction (I ordered Jenny Friday, and Sandra Saturday - got Sandra's today - Sunday) so we'll see what that says.
I think I'm going to email Sandra to clear up a couple points...

Okay, just got my Jenny reading as well...
She says that my BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. It will be a boy, late March, early April.

So everyone is saying boy, and Gail and Jenny are close in dates. So that would be *this* cycle.

Let's see what happens!

morning ladies still no amber reading i give up think wil just ask for money back via paypal if she doesnt contact me soon. i have enough pma from my jenny and gail readings anyway:haha:

So I got my Sandra reading today, and to be honest, I can't say that I feel as strong a connection with her as I did Gail. A lot of what she said did not make sense or ring true for me...
She said she sees October being significant, especially the beginning (DH and I both have early October bdays?), as well as June, either a name or the month. She also sees 4 (!) children, 3 boys. Also said she keeps getting the number 1 and the number 20. Plus some other stuff that just generally didn't make sense.
Don't get me wrong, it was a thorough reading - I just don't feel that it applies to me at this point. We're only going to have two children, we decided; and some other specific points she mentioned (Manchester? Someone into football? - neither of these apply to myself or DH) just didn't click with me.

Waiting on Jenny's prediction (I ordered Jenny Friday, and Sandra Saturday - got Sandra's today - Sunday) so we'll see what that says.
I think I'm going to email Sandra to clear up a couple points...

my sandra reading was tottaly away from both me and dh too sais things like i am into ufos:S lol

Awwww wow charlotteeee have you tested again yet???

got my :bfp: this morning !!

both were right ! :happydance:

wonder if they have both got the gender right too??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->