**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

i've been thinking of getting another gail reading, do any of you all recommend one?

DH and i have separate bank accounts. He makes his money and I make mine and we help each other when we need to. Which means neither of us really have to justify anything, haha, well me... he usually has to tell me so he doesn't run out and buy something dumb and expensive. :rofl:

DH and i have separate bank accounts. He makes his money and I make mine and we help each other when we need to. Which means neither of us really have to justify anything, haha, well me... he usually has to tell me so he doesn't run out and buy something dumb and expensive. :rofl:

lol we did have seperate but then for sum silly reason decided to go joint now we neveer have any cash left as each spend it on junk or my case readings lol

that's one good thing about DH being in training, :thumbup:, they are on lock down so the most they spend their money on is poker once a week in the barracks. and DH usually wins! they aren't allowed to go anywhere else at all. barracks and work.

that's one good thing about DH being in training, :thumbup:, they are on lock down so the most they spend their money on is poker once a week in the barracks. and DH usually wins! they aren't allowed to go anywhere else at all. barracks and work.

lol ur so lucky i dont see much of my wages lol

I know I said I wouldn't, but I think I want another reading... lol... But it's gotta be cheap - any suggestions? I've had four so far, jenny, gail, anne marie and sandra...

:hugs:

Congrats hun !!

Ive also had 3 more ladies email me this morning with their predicted June bfp's too seems the June/July baby boom is upon us :)))

GREAT NEWS !! XXXXXXX:happydance:

Yey - I'm holding out hope that you are right for me too gail. You said by July '10 for me, so that would mean either this cycle or the next (providing this one isn't another random longer one for me).

Bring on the summer baby boom :yipee:

oooh summer baby boom! I want in! lolol

foxy - could you PM me gails website please honeybunches? I feel the need...

gail predicted me a july :bfp: too which could only be this cycle since i won't see DH again until november. fingers crossed!

Any other ladies I can get predictions from? Not just baby predictions I want like, the whole thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->