**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Any other ladies I can get predictions from? Not just baby predictions I want like, the whole thing?

I found a lady she's very through and in depth, tells you about every aspect of your life, I can't wait to get mine. It was $40.00 but you get alot for that 40.00 :haha: Go to Life Answers and you can get a sample numeralogy report. its free, just fill in your information and you will get an email.. I was shocked by what she said.

'The Ultimate Life Guide' from Life-Answers by Jill Saint James

Personalized Reports
Basic Numerology Reading
Life Guide
Forecasts
The Life Guide Package
Love and Romance
Compatibility
Career

Check it out... I figured I have paid money for conception predictions, I wanted more info on my life and where its going so I found her... :)

Frogger, Could you please change my Gail date to September? I typed it wrong. Thank you!
Also, I have ordered my 12 month pregnancy/life reading from Gail and I am super excited to get it!
Congrats to all the :bfp: How great for all of you! :hugs:

Yeah that is the one. I have done the pregnancy outlook, the spirit connection, and the indepth pregnancy readings. All have been so great, I just needed one more fix! :rofl: :blush: I just feel her genuine kindness. She was spot on with a lot of things, so I really trust her.
I think you should go for it! It cost me american $34.91. Good luck! :hugs:

I'm waiting for Sandra to get back to me on her special offer readings :wacko:

Really must stop spending money on these things!

I took my parents for a reading by a local medium (clairevoyant) sp? just before xmas and it was fab, but as he only sees spirit messages and doesn't hear them, it took a while to interpret and it related mostly to my parents. Only a brief bit about my future career etc.

I really want to get a mediumship reading done, but would be really disappointed if the person I wanted to hear from didn't come through.

Decisions, decisions :haha:

"indepth pregnancy readings" you said you got this from gail. i was just wondering which one it was?

One sec and I will go there and tell you which one it is...... brb

I guess she doesn't offer it anymore. I just purchased it a couple of weeks ago. It was 14.99. I looked and looked and I can't find it anymore. Hmmmmmm :huh:

afternoon all just back from orthapedic clinic ive got a anteria knee cap what means a GOOD few mths of physio starting july 6th i never mentions that im ttc so hopefully if i do get preg this cycle then they can change the excersises to suit

i just got this one from Gail, General Path Psychic Read Plus Preg outlook read. Can't wait to get it! :)

i'm really interested as to what she has to say is in store for me. DH's and i's lives have changed so much this past 1 1/2 years.

afternoon all just back from orthapedic clinic ive got a anteria knee cap what means a GOOD few mths of physio starting july 6th i never mentions that im ttc so hopefully if i do get preg this cycle then they can change the excersises to suit

I am glad they are working on your leg. I hope the therapy helps! :hugs:

my gail reading is the only one that i really enjoyed. jenny & cherri were both off on my conception and sandra has said august :bfp: gail is the only one who could possibly be right as i am only seeing DH for 3 days, during my fertile time, at the end of this month. so i'm pretty confident in her readings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->