**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

:wohoo: Way to go girl! We love Gail here! She is awesome! :happydance: I hope you enjoy your reading!

ive only had the conception reading from gail but my god is she good everything she picked up about both me and ben wa samazing seen as all i gace was name and dob:happydance:

Hi Nevertogether, Where can I get a Gail reading?

Thanks in Advance!

Well she was spot on with quite a few things for me. So I really felt the connection with her. She seems to be very genuine.

Wishing you all the best... Heres looking to more :bfp: coming... :) Good Luck and Lots of Baby dust to you all.. :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh maaaan, I can't bring myself to buy anything, i really can't. Suppose I should just wait and see if my next predictions are right first... lol. Come on Jenny being right!! Don't let me down :(

i couldn't bare not too. just because i only liked my gail reading so far and it's been a while since i got them. i got my jenny and cherri in april, and my gail in may, so i figured it's about time for another one.

Oh maaaan, I can't bring myself to buy anything, i really can't. Suppose I should just wait and see if my next predictions are right first... lol. Come on Jenny being right!! Don't let me down :(

I am hoping that my predictions were correct but I am starting to think that I may not get a :bfp: this month :cry: or even earlier next month.

Hi Ladies,

just catching up and checking in....................

Lindsey so glad that your getting you knee issue sorted! :thumbup: reckon they should be able to adapt treatment for your ickle sticky :baby:!

I have had two readings from Gail and say BRING ON THE SUMMER BABYBOOM am def signing up to be a member :happydance:

I need prayers ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I just got my appointment for my scan/transvaginal today (havent had chance to update siggy.....but will!) its on the 19th July I really need to get my BFP before then (hoping for 12th July!) so I can cancel this scan.............................this is my destiny am sure, I did what was asked and now I need the reason to cancel it! :thumbup:

Fingers crossed you won't need the scan :)

Frogger, Could you please change my Gail date to September? I typed it wrong. Thank you!
Also, I have ordered my 12 month pregnancy/life reading from Gail and I am super excited to get it!
Congrats to all the :bfp: How great for all of you! :hugs:

changed it for ya instead of august to september hun...:thumbup:

hey ladies,

I got my 2nd reading from Gail and it was amazing....(((Thanks Gail))))

here is part of the reading....:happydance:

I firstly felt a lovely spirit male, who I sense would be connected to your fathers side of the family, and wouldnt not have been a believer in anything psychic or the after life, and he actually spends alot of his 'spirit time' around fields, possibly a farm he loves the feeling of fresh air and he says you need a break from the norm (this is my grandpa my dad's dad he had a farm and loved the outdoors)
she shows me a baby girl almost instantly here, and she says any or all medical areas will be ok and that there is nothing stopping conception at all now, she says this very strongly..She shows 2011 as the birth time, and I see April and May being the birth time here.:happydance:your daughter is born safe and well, and I see the 6th of May as very highlighted also, she keeps showing me September as significant too, so possibly conception is for that month here.

THank you soooo much Gail.....:hugs:I'm sooo ready for my baby girl to come to us....sooo excited...and in the first mini pregnancy reading that Gail did for me she only picked up that I would concieve before October 2010 but birth would be in 2011....I'm sooo excited and can't wait to get pregnant and have my beautiful baby girl ....and I'm sooo glad that my grandpa came through and shared ...I miss him dearly...:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->