**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

hey ladies,

I got my 2nd reading from Gail and it was amazing....(((Thanks Gail))))

here is part of the reading....:happydance:

I firstly felt a lovely spirit male, who I sense would be connected to your fathers side of the family, and wouldnt not have been a believer in anything psychic or the after life, and he actually spends alot of his 'spirit time' around fields, possibly a farm he loves the feeling of fresh air and he says you need a break from the norm (this is my grandpa my dad's dad he had a farm and loved the outdoors)
shows 2011 as the birth time, and I see April and May being the birth time here.:happydance:your daughter is born safe and well, and I see the 6th of May as very highlighted also, showing me September as significant too, possibly conception is for that month here.

THank you soooo much Gail.....:hugs:I'm sooo ready for my baby girl to come to us....sooo excited...and in the first mini pregnancy reading that Gail did for me she only picked up that I would concieve before October 2010 but birth would be in 2011....I'm sooo excited and can't wait to get pregnant and have my beautiful baby girl ....and I'm sooo glad that my grandpa came through and shared ...I miss him dearly...:cry:

Wonderful prediction frogger but Gail asks us not to post all information on her predictions.. people copy them and use them etc. just to let ya know...

Cheers... Heres to more :bfp: coming ;)

morning ladies i need some pma beggining to think af isnt coming day 35 now for me if i go any longer im not gonna get my prediction :(

Wonderful prediction frogger but Gail asks us not to post all information on her predictions.. people copy them and use them etc. just to let ya know...

hun this is some of the reading its Not all of the reading I know about that...:winkwink::thumbup:but thanks for watching out for me...and I did take some more out of it also....

awww frogger it does look a fabulous reading! I'm so excited to get mine now! lol

:hugs: lindseyanne I take it we're wanitng your AF to arrive ASAP?

I just took a superdrug HPT because they are sensitive, BFN... like, the most clear BFN you could ever get. I don't think Jennys got it right for me. I am gutted. I know I need to wait unitl AF but the cramps are proof enough that she's gonna appear in the next few days.

I don't think I'm ever going to see a BFP again, i've convinced myself my chemical was the only chance I'll have :|

I just took a superdrug HPT because they are sensitive, BFN... like, the most clear BFN you could ever get. I don't think Jennys got it right for me. I am gutted. I know I need to wait unitl AF but the cramps are proof enough that she's gonna appear in the next few days.

I don't think I'm ever going to see a BFP again, i've convinced myself my chemical was the only chance I'll have :|

oh hun, I am so, so sorry :hugs:

you will get your BFP, and a gorgeous healthy baby soon, be strong. :hugs:

hun this is some of the reading its Not all of the reading I know about that...:winkwink::thumbup:but thanks for watching out for me...and I did take some more out of it also....

Your welcome. I loved your reading... So exciting... Now the wait... GRRRR...

Ladies don't give up hope, it will happen... Got to stay positive and focus on having that beautiful :baby:

PMA PMA All the Way ... :thumbup:

awww frogger it does look a fabulous reading! I'm so excited to get mine now! lol

yesh lol i been working with babies today:cloud9: my god am i broody so the witch better hurry up!

Hi Ladies, just had a reading back from a psychic on ebay called Psychic Star, it was really fab! Her dates same as many other psychics gave me and she told me something only I knew!!
she is amazing here is her link for ebay !!
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Psychic-Pregnancy-Conception-Reading-/110476300027?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Metaphysical_New_Age&hash=item19b8e68efb

:dohh: another one... I just purchased it... I'm glad her turn around time is shorter.. Can't wait to see what she says... thank you for the info... :thumbup:

yesh lol i been working with babies today:cloud9: my god am i broody so the witch better hurry up!

Aww your poor thing... I've never heard of anyone wanting the witch to show up while TTC... Hope your day is going better hun :hugs:

There ya go... Thats the spirit!! Think :bfp: :bfp: :haha: I really hope this is your month... I'll catch up with you in a month or two... ;)

I had thought about getting another one but I am holding off until I see what happens in the next month or so before I spend anymore money. :blush:

Oh dear........ that took all of about 5 minutes from reading the post with the link to purchasing! :dohh:

:haha: I did the same thing too... I'm hooked... I just got my brooke7777 reading... I'm so happy A GIRL... conception Aug/Sept this year... woohoo.. I asked her another question and I'm waiting for her email... "biting nails" :haha:

Hi Kimberly......I have to ask you if you have any other childen, or if you have had any losses. "Children" come up around you....this could refer to "current" children or children "in spirit". If neither, then they could very well be predicting that you will have a total of at least three children in the future! For your upcoming pregnancy, they're showing a GIRL. (with dark hair and very strong personality!) As far as "when", I'm being shown Aug/Sept for conception or when you find out. And there was a dark-haired/light-eyed male around you. Do you know who this may be? (husband, physician?)
Hope to hear of your BFP soon!
Blessings Brooke

(I'm trying to figure out who this mysterious man is... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back