**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Hi Ladies,

I AM NOT PURCHASING ANYMORE READINGS.......I WILL NOT CLICK ON THE LINK AND I WILL NOT PURCHASE..............I WILL KEEP MY BABY PREDICITION ADDICTION IN CHECK :rofl::rofl:

Hi Ladies,

I AM NOT PURCHASING ANYMORE READINGS.......I WILL NOT CLICK ON THE LINK AND I WILL NOT PURCHASE..............I WILL KEEP MY BABY PREDICITION ADDICTION IN CHECK :rofl::rofl:

I am right there with you! :winkwink:

i really want another reading by gail but cant afford it this week wages are needed :cry:

Darn you all, I just ordered one from Brooke. :dohh: Almost ordered a Cheri one as well, but figured I'm wait until next month. :haha: So far, I'm still liking Gail the most. We'll see if this is really my month or not....

I have extreme PMA for my predictions for this cycle and dont feel the need to purchase anymore! plus I have already had two spells cast and am in process of having three more done, which I think is ample to pretty much guarantee my BFP on 12th July!

morning ladies how are you all still no af for me and been kept awake most the night with a stinking headache have just given in and taken some stronger tabs i hate this weather always get headaches:cry:

Morning Hun - forgive me for bring ignorant but I don't know your story! Is it pods you could be pregnant now?

Morning Hun - forgive me for bring ignorant but I don't know your story! Is it pods you could be pregnant now?

nope as we werenty able to do the deed this cycle due to bv and then thrush so we need next cycle lol

Aaaaahhh gotcha! Come on AF!!! Lol I
hope turns up quick time chick!

just been lookign at my two readings again and said to ben well jenny was wrong as due date/ birthdate she gave was march 2011 and if i fall next cyucle would be april until ben reminded me that id prob have to have a mth early due to my uterus and also my mum never went full term with any of her kids we were all early

Just a quick pop in to catch up...........Lindsey hon I always find you should knock two weeks off edd using lmp due to ov/implantation so this an delivering slightly earlier means you are def still in running babe! so hang in there and am praying AF hurries up for you!

PMA THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT! :thumbup:

xCx

Just a quick pop in to catch up...........Lindsey hon I always find you should knock two weeks off edd using lmp due to ov/implantation so this an delivering slightly earlier means you are def still in running babe! so hang in there and am praying AF hurries up for you!

xCx

thankys im still posiotive just be more positive once im in pain from af lol and then asking myself why on earth i wanted her so bad :haha: thats one of my fave quotes and also when the world says give up hope whispers one more try

xCx

Yes BUT Me having to wait 2 months is cruciating... :haha:

Have a good day ladies... :hugs:

I just got my reading from Gail. It was really interesting. She has the :bfp: dates the same and both with boys. Then my dad came back in mentioning my car and my wheels. I about crapped myself! My husband and I were just talking about my tires and how one is losing air and how the alignment seemed to be pulling to the right. REALLY? Then she mentioned my dad again, saying there is a nosey neighbor peeking in on us and he didn't like the looks of him. Well ther is a guy up the street who is known as being a peeping tom! SCARY!
She mentioned a lot of old family names and also she mentioned my step dad who passed in 2005.
It was a very good reading. This is why I love this lady. She has a true gift! Whether or not I get pregnant in Aug/Sept, we will see, but the other stuff has been spot on!

I have my gail reading too! I'll update when I'm on the pc but it was a girl concieved in October first followed by a boy concieved January 2013 I believe! I'll do it fully soon girls x

my reading by gail was awesome too jonanne. i'm confused though because i got a mini pregnancy reading from her in early may, i believe, and she told me 3 kids the first being a conception before july. which is perfect since i see DH the end of june. this new one says 3 kids, but the first conception in october..when i don't even get to see DH. :shrug: wondering why the first conception changed...

Froggers could you add these to the front please chick x

Jenny Renny - BFP Month of May for a cycle starting in April - BOY EDD feb '11
Sandra Gibbs - BFP late august/early sept for a GIRL, followed by a BOY a year later (who looks exactly like his dad)
Gail - BFP October for a GIRL, january 2012 BFP for a BOY (with lots of dark hair and a smiler - like his dad)

Gails reading picked up on my feelings around the MC, and spirit assured me the october BFP is a full term one and not to worry. she also mentioned a lovely male spirit thats always by my side and said "s true change ahead on my " theres a lot of change but its a positive, sent to improve my life :)

my reading by gail was awesome too jonanne. i'm confused though because i got a mini pregnancy reading from her in early may, i believe, and she told me 3 kids the first being a conception before july. which is perfect since i see DH the end of june. this new one says 3 kids, but the first conception in october..when i don't even get to see DH. :shrug: wondering why the first conception changed...

I am not sure why that was. Maybe you could ask her and she may clear it up for you. :hugs: What did she say in her reading to you? Did she hit on any key points.
BTW, she mentioned getting something good in the mail on a Wed, well, I went and checked the mail today and there was a check there from where we over paid the state back in 2002 for $414!!!!!!!!! How cool is that?????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->