**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

whoa yeah right jonanne that's freaking awesome! most of mine was about how i have a lot of good to come in 11, which i hope i do. how i have a hard time trusting, which i do. but that my love & relationship will go very strong and i will be very happy :) she hit on a lot of good points actually, just curious about the pregnancy one. i will ask though :)

I would definately ask. She was right on with the other readings I have gotten from her. All saying a boy in May of 2011 and another boy in late 2012. :wohoo:

i just shot her an e-mail hun asking what changed. she was spot on with the 3 kids she said in both, but the conception changed which makes me nervous.

she did say that something unexpected has happened recently in love and relationship, which it did and was very unexpected, but she said now it has grown to be very rewarding and fulfilling which is so the truth!

Evening Ladies,

Sounds like you got some amazing readings from gail there.......am tempted to buy more I really am but I have already bought so many so am going to wait and see what the next few months bring! On a positive note I recieved my rose quartz stone and fertility pendant from mia-angel today and have begun my part of the spell (need to wait 24hrs to complete!) and in time for my fertile period too! I have extreme PMA now for those two blue/pink (depends on hpt I suppose!) lines

madly that sounds awesome hun, let this be your cycle! :happydance: and lots and lots of :dust:

gail got back to me jonanne, she said she is going to check and get back with me tomorrow. hopefully this is good news. i was kind of doubtful for a sec! she got so much other thing spot on though that i just needed to confirm with her on the pregnancy.

Hi ladies

I've just my reading back from Psychic Star. Great reading - really nice lady.
She sees August for my BFP - a little boy, with conception around 18th August!
She also sees another little boy in 2012 (same as Gail) and a girl around 2016 (Gail says girl around 2015) Sandra also said 3 babies around same years, but a girl first then a boy and another girl.

She was very good for £10, she gave birth weight, pregnancy aches and pains and baby length.

:) Would definitely recommend. She came back to me within 24 hours :)

that is awesome foxy! let's hope she is right :thumbup: but would love to be giving you congrats much earlier! :dust:

Hi ladies

She also sees another little boy in 2012 (same as Gail) and a girl around 2016 (Gail says girl around 2015) Sandra also said 3 babies around same years, but a girl first then 2 boys.

She was very good for £10, she gave birth weight, pregnancy aches and pains and baby length.

arghhhh stopppp showing me lol i must not buy more

Hi ladies

She also sees another little boy in 2012 (same as Gail) and a girl around 2016 (Gail says girl around 2015) Sandra also said 3 babies around same years, but a girl first then 2 boys.

me too hon...............I must keep my temptation and my baby prediction addiciton under control :haha:

Hi ladies

me too hon...............I must keep my temptation and my baby prediction addiciton under control :haha:
if my af doesnt come soon both my jenny and gail will be wrong :nope:

Hi ladies

She also sees another little boy in 2012 (same as Gail) and a girl around 2016 (Gail says girl around 2015) Sandra also said 3 babies around same years, but a girl first then a boy and another girl.

Do you have a link for her?:haha:

Um she was on ebay - another poster gave the link, hang on, I'll have a look at my ebay pruchase :)

Ladies who must not be tempted look away now!! :)

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110476300027

Um she was on ebay - another poster gave the link, hang on, I'll have a look at my ebay pruchase :)

Ladies who must not be tempted look away now!! :)

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110476300027

thank you

Gail ~ said boy and concieve late july/early august
Sandra ~said girl and concieve oct/nov
Did 2 spells one from gail and one from the real green witch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member