**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

madly that sounds awesome hun, let this be your cycle! :happydance: and lots and lots of :dust:

gail got back to me jonanne, she said she is going to check and get back with me tomorrow. hopefully this is good news. i was kind of doubtful for a sec! she got so much other thing spot on though that i just needed to confirm with her on the pregnancy.

I hope that its just a mistake hun and she still sees the cycle that you and your hubby are able to get together...:hugs:

Gail ~ said boy and concieve late july/early august
Sandra ~said girl and concieve oct/nov
Did 2 spells one from gail and one from the real green witch

gosh those are different aint' they...well I'm hoping that the Gail reading is correct for you so that you will concieve earlier then what Sandra perdicted for you...and I also have had gail and the real green witch to cast fertility spells for me also...sending you lots of baby dust your way..:dust:

hi ladies!!
I am totally addicted! i got a jenny reading a couple of days ago and it said BFP in august from a cycle that begins in July with the EDD as April 28th and the birthday as May 2nd and is showing a girl. Today i purchased a sandra, gail, and cheri predictions!!!!! I can't wait to see what they have to say!!!
I do have one question do cheri and gail get in :bfp:touch with you after they recieve payment or do you have to email them on your own? i got a email from sandra asking for a picture and questions, was just wondering if gail and cheri would do the same.
thanks and baby dust to you all!!!!!

They will contact you following paynent hun :)

frogger - of your you make have a predictions box :) I had so many I couldn't fit the in my usual siggy! :haha:

Well, Jenny was wrong, think AF has got me. Temp drop this morning and spotting/blood when I wipe. Gutted, feeling really miserable now and I don't know how much I can take of it, two more babies are going to be born around me soon and I want to be happy but all I can feel is dread because I know if i'm not pregnant by then, it's going to break me heart and I hate feeling liek this because I feel like a bad person.

Well, Jenny was wrong, think AF has got me. Temp drop this morning and spotting/blood when I wipe. Gutted, feeling really miserable now and I don't know how much I can take of it, two more babies are going to be born around me soon and I want to be happy but all I can feel is dread because I know if i'm not pregnant by then, it's going to break me heart and I hate feeling liek this because I feel like a bad person.

You are not a bad person hun. You are just like all of us longing for a baby. We all will get it one day. But until then, try and enjoy those precious babies around you. I have been TTC now for a little over 3 years with 4 mc's and I have had 2 neices have 3 babies since I started. Now my oldest is going to be a mom too. I have to swallow everything and bury those feelings in order to be able to enjoy my great nephews and great neice and now my grandson who will be born anytime in the next few weeks. It is something we have to have our moments in private for a hour or so, and then go on like it doesn't bother us. It sucks that we have to see all these people having children around us, but we have to be happy for them too. I know you aren't saying you aren't happy for them. I just wanted to let you know kind of how I cope with it. :hugs::flower:

ur not a bad person hun we all feel the same way unfortunatly its just part of ttc tho we can give up and be depressed or we can put ona smile all be it fake at times and carry on knowing that one day that WILL be us with the ikkle babas:hugs:

well it's getting close to my testing time. I am VERY nervous I am hoping my predictions are correct. I want to do a twin fertility spell but have no clue of where to go lol

:hugs::hugs: so sorry you feeling down right now hon :hugs::hugs:

Your not a bad person hon and are only experiencing the same feelings as every woman ttc, hell I feel like this everytime a pregnancy is announced/a baby is born and I have my DS! I strongly believe god loves a trier and good things come to those who wait the longest :thumbup: sending you oodles of virtual :hugs: right now!

so quiet on here today where are ya all?

hey hon I`m here, how are you today?

I completed casting my mia-angel spell this eve, I hope I have done it right!:thumbup:

Me and DH :sex: earlier after ds went to bed.....dh informed me that if we waited until bedtime he would be too knackered as the heat was making him feel soooooo :sleep:.........who said romance was dead :haha: but of course I didnt turn him down :rofl: I except :spermy: from dh however it comes at this time of my cycle ........ afterwards I laid for half hour with my legs raised and cushion under my bum and dh fetched me my book to read......must say this is not how I expected the journey of ttc #2 would be....it was rather domesticated but extremely comical too :dohh:

I feel positive we are doing everything to get our :bfp: on 12th July ...... so now we just need :spermy: to catch the eggy :happydance:

ps the letter I recieved from mia-angel advises me to eat oranges as this can help concieve (I am already aware of vit c intake and dh takes vit supps!) but I thought cant harm and will be purchasing in abundance when we do our weekly shop :haha:

I completed casting my mia-angel spell this eve, I hope I have done it right!:thumbup:

Me and DH :sex: earlier after ds went to bed.....dh informed me that if we waited until bedtime he would be too knackered as the heat was making him feel soooooo :sleep:.........who said romance was dead :haha: but of course I didnt turn him down :rofl: I except :spermy: from dh however it comes at this time of my cycle ........ afterwards I laid for half hour with my legs raised and cushion under my bum and dh fetched me my book to read......must say this is not how I expected the journey of ttc #2 would be....it was rather domesticated but extremely comical too :dohh:

I feel positive we are doing everything to get our :bfp: on 12th July ...... so now we just need :spermy: to catch the eggy :happydance:

ps the letter I recieved from mia-angel advises me to eat oranges as this can help concieve (I am already aware of vit c intake and dh takes vit supps!) but I thought cant harm and will be purchasing in abundance when we do our weekly shop :haha:

who is mia-angle and how do i get in contact with her?

Mia`s on ebay hon......I purchased a fertility spell and a rose quartz stone (seperate items but I bought both about £10 together) The rose quartz stone is cast with a spell and comes with a info leaflet explaining where to put and how to care for....you are meant to carry on person or sleep with under pillow or put at side of bed to henance fertility (I put mine on the shelf above our bed!) The fertility spell is cast and mia sends you a fertility charm to wear as a pendant which is charged with your spell....you have to complete the spell yourself and mia sends you a letter explaining what you must do! (I started wearing my pendant on a chain around my neck today!) the letter tells you that you may be able to feel the heat/charge coming off the pendant and I am not kidding you can feel it....to begin with I thought it was in my head but both my sister and colleague had a feel and you can def feel the heat of the spell! I am excited about this and believe this will help me get my BFP on the 12th July! I am a great believer plus once you do get pregnant mia will cast a protection spell for your baby for free!

Mia`s on ebay hon......I purchased a fertility spell and a rose quartz stone (seperate items but I bought both about £10 together) The rose quartz stone is cast with a spell and comes with a info leaflet explaining where to put and how to care for....you are meant to carry on person or sleep with under pillow or put at side of bed to henance fertility (I put mine on the shelf above our bed!) The fertility spell is cast and mia sends you a fertility charm to wear as a pendant which is charged with your spell....you have to complete the spell yourself and mia sends you a letter explaining what you must do! (I started wearing my pendant on a chain around my neck today!) the letter tells you that you may be able to feel the heat/charge coming off the pendant and I am not kidding you can feel it....to begin with I thought it was in my head but both my sister and colleague had a feel and you can def feel the heat of the spell! I am excited about this and believe this will help me get my BFP on the 12th July! I am a great believer plus once you do get pregnant mia will cast a protection spell for your baby for free!
thats awesome I am so excited to get mine

On wednesday afternoon I am going to see a psychic lady in person, for a half an hour reading :D OH doesn't know, I think he'd be upset with me and say it's a waste of money ... :| So I feel bad cause I'm not going to tell him, at least not straight away...

But yeah, my brothers girlfriends mum is a clairevoyant and I asked her on facebook if she knew any in Nottingham, and she's gave me a link to a genuine sounding lady. It's going to be a psychic and tarot reading, so i will get 'spirit' messages and a tarot reading. I definetly feel much better about spending money on this with like, a face to face atmosphere rather than online... Not that anyone on line is faking, I truely believe in Gail, but it's more genuine in person :D

thats great hun heres to your 12th iof july:bfp: im still bloody waiting on the witch everytime i think shes oming she doesnt :growlmad:

Linds I'd happily send her to you she's given me enough grief the last two days!! Are you usually on long cycles?

Linds I'd happily send her to you she's given me enough grief the last two days!! Are you usually on long cycles?

i can be anything from 28- 45 so yeh was hoping shed be a short one this mth but shes just teasing me giving me mild cramps then going away again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->