**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Morning Girls,

Sorry AF still messing with you linds......even my promise to pass her off to you doesnt seem to have helped!

I love going for my psychic lady reading.....I see a lady called Diane roughly every 6months.......I hope you have a fantastic reading hon!

Morning Girls,

Sorry AF still messing with you linds......even my promise to pass her off to you doesnt seem to have helped!

I love going for my psychic lady reading.....I see a lady called Diane roughly every 6months.......I hope you have a fantastic reading hon!
i have all my other signs of b4 af just no actual af or cramps atm have the sore boobs and ibs down a treat tho:dohh:

Morning Girls,

i have all my other signs of b4 af just no actual af or cramps atm have the sore boobs and ibs down a treat tho:dohh:

any chance :baby:? I know u had infection but did you bd at all?

Morning Girls,

we did once b4 i got my antibitics i think as we thought it had cleaed up on its own so im not too sure if we got any little spermmans inside as thats the day it was stinging me

Morning Girls,

we did once b4 i got my antibitics i think as we thought it had cleaed up on its own so im not too sure if we got any little spermmans inside as thats the day it was stinging me

then I wouldnt say its impossible hon, stranger things have happened! :thumbup: remember AF symptons can be so close to :baby: too :thumbup:

Morning Girls,

then I wouldnt say its impossible hon, stranger things have happened! :thumbup: remember AF symptons can be so close to :baby: too :thumbup:

just did a test and :bfn: so its just my stupid body lol

Morning Girls,

:hugs::hugs: sorry hon! darn AF whats she bloody playing at :shrug:

Morning Girls,

:hugs::hugs: sorry hon! darn AF whats she bloody playing at :shrug:
i know so rude! she always does this to me have been doc about it and she said its more then likely just stress effecting me

So sorry AF got you Lindsey... Trust me I'm so used to my body playing games with me... and Stress throws everything out of wack... Its hard not to stress when you want something so bad... :hugs: Hang in there girlie, your time is coming :flower:

So sorry AF got you Lindsey... Trust me I'm so used to my body playing games with me... and Stress throws everything out of wack... Its hard not to stress when you want something so bad... :hugs: Hang in there girlie, your time is coming :flower:

she hasnt got me thats the thing im still waiting i want her to come i need her to come!:haha:

Hey everyone, Well I have gotten so many readings, I am drained from it...I have gotten at least 4 baby prediction readings from Jenny renny for some reason I have faith in her, even though the last 3 baby predictions didnt happen. I believe It has to do with the 6 month tarot she did for me, it was very specific and very accurate. But the baby readings never came into fruitation. However I am moreso actively trying to conceive now then I was before so hopefully she is on the mark. I got one from Cheri about 2 years ago she said August and a boy and I read somewhere her readings are valid for 2 years well August 2010 would be expiration date. I received so many different stories I dont know what to believe, so I backed away from the readings. If Jenny is wrong this time, I dont feel I will be going back this time around. Has anyone gotten another reading from her after the first was wrong and the second was accurate?

Thanks ladies!

Don't lose faith, it will happen.. I had a reading from Brooke7777, Sandra Gibbs, Jenny Renecker, Serenidipity, and Gail. They all predicted pretty much the same for me, Aug/Sept. but my Psychic friend told me late July conceived :bfp: August with TWINS... everyone else was either girls or boys... I hope I get both at the same time... :haha:

I loved Sandras reading and Brooke7777 Oh my I'm lost for words... She told me things that really amazed me and we chatted a few times considering what her spirit guide told her, I was shocked... It may take a week but she's worth it ;) :thumbup:

Thanks for that info Hoping and Praying, I also had a Brooke reading, she was terribly wrong for me, but doesnt mean it will be for you and when I contacted her to possibly get another or recheck she refused..Now Cheri and Jenny they will keep it coming...lol I tried a few other readers also, quite genuine said similar things and said baby boy is coming..some said girls...I was all over the place. One reader told me to start manifesting the baby as if I was already pregnant, buying small pieces etc, So I closed on my first new home in Feb 2009 and I made one room a nursery, I bought some bibs and onesies, and a few toys and such all neutral colors and organized it in the room. Some people come over and LTAO while others think its cute. MDL thinks I am funny, but hey I am trying to make this happen not only physically but spiritually as well :)

sandra's reading was just wow for me. she new nothing about me and was on point with everything I was truley amazed with the facts she had with me. I believe in her. although I hope I get BFP before sept but anythign will do. stay positive

Froggers could you add these to the front please chick x

Jenny Renny - BFP Month of May for a cycle starting in April - BOY EDD feb '11
Sandra Gibbs - BFP late august/early sept for a GIRL, followed by a BOY a year later (who looks exactly like his dad)
Gail - BFP October for a GIRL, january 2012 BFP for a BOY (with lots of dark hair and a smiler - like his dad)

Gails reading picked up on my feelings around the MC, and spirit assured me the october BFP is a full term one and not to worry. she also mentioned a lovely male spirit thats always by my side and said "s true change ahead on my " theres a lot of change but its a positive, sent to improve my life :)

sorry its taking me awhile to get your info added.....:thumbup::winkwink:

Hi ladies

I've just my reading back from Psychic Star. Great reading - really nice lady.
She sees August for my BFP - a little boy, with conception around 18th August!
She also sees another little boy in 2012 (same as Gail) and a girl around 2016 (Gail says girl around 2015) Sandra also said 3 babies around same years, but a girl first then a boy and another girl.

She was very good for £10, she gave birth weight, pregnancy aches and pains and baby length.

:) Would definitely recommend. She came back to me within 24 hours :)

sounds wonderful Foxyloxy I am thinking of getting one from her also.....:winkwink:

I've had a few readings.
Cherri - Said I was going to have a BOY and that MAY is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in .... Weird thing about this reading is she predicted his job to be exactly same as mine!!! Even though she knows nothing about my job.

Brooke - Said that BOY and that September/October is conception time. She also stated that she see's a male physician! (suppose that could lead to a birth May as Cherry said).

Anne-Marie - Said GIRL and that September is month of conception or when I will get my BFP.

Jenny Renny - Said BOY, BFP comes in October from a cycle that starts in Septmber, with EDD 19th June and 31st May.

hi ladies, how are you all doing?

I was just on babycentre thread and gail has gotten another perdiction CORRECT!!!! woohoo!!!!! :happydance::happydance:it just gives me sooooo much hope you know...she said that I would concieve in September so not much longer.....:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->