**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

hi ladies, how are you all doing?

I was just on babycentre thread and gail has gotten another perdiction CORRECT!!!! woohoo!!!!! :happydance::happydance:it just gives me sooooo much hope you know...she said that I would concieve in September so not much longer.....:happydance::happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

THIS IS GREAT HON...........GAIL PREDICTS NOW FOR ME :thumbup: FAITH SHE HAS ME CORRECT TOO! :thumbup:

I was just on babycentre thread and gail has gotten another perdiction CORRECT!!!! woohoo!!!!! :happydance::happydance:it just gives me sooooo much hope you know...she said that I would concieve in September so not much longer.....:happydance::happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

THIS IS GREAT HON...........GAIL PREDICTS NOW FOR ME :thumbup: FAITH SHE HAS ME CORRECT TOO! :thumbup:

I'm hoping that she has everyone's right hun I haven't seen any yet and there may be some that she hasn't gotten correct but seeing the one's that she does get right just gives me sooo much hope...can't wait to see your :bfp:

I've had a few readings.
Cherri - Said I was going to have a BOY and that MAY is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in .... Weird thing about this reading is she predicted his job to be exactly same as mine!!! Even though she knows nothing about my job.

Brooke - Said that BOY and that September/October is conception time. She also stated that she see's a male physician! (suppose that could lead to a birth May as Cherry said).

Anne-Marie - Said GIRL and that September is month of conception or when I will get my BFP.

Jenny Renny - Said BOY, BFP comes in October from a cycle that starts in Septmber, with EDD 19th June and 31st May.

welcome to the group...I have added your information to the first page...:hugs::hugs:

wow thats awesome so happy to hear this :happydance: I sware by these spells :happydance:

I just absolutely love Gail. I hope she is right for me as saying September for me too. (If it came earlier, I wouldn't mind :winkwink:) I did a psychic and pregnancy reading last time and she hit so many key things right on the head. Kind of scary, but in the same sense, letting me know she is real. I hope she is right for all of us! Good luck ladies! :hugs:

oh yeah jonanne she got back to me and said that october would be the time i announce the pregnancy

That fits in with a July BFP if you announce around 3 months right Never?

oh yeah jonanne she got back to me and said that october would be the time i announce the pregnancy

That is great!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for all of us to see if her predictions are right! Where is the nail biting icon??????????? :wacko:

foxy - yes it should be right about 12 weeks if i announce in october with a july :bfp: i love my gail readings. she has been the only one that has caught that DH and i will only be together in june cycle. the rest all gave :bfp: month's where i wouldn't even see DH so i'm pretty confident with her. especially since she gave the reading in early may, so she wasn't predicting right off the bat like most do. not to mention, she was very helpful when i asked her the question concerning two different dates given for pregnancy.

jonanne - we DEFINITELY need a nail biting icon for sure!!

foxy - yes it should be right about 12 weeks if i announce in october with a july :bfp: i love my gail readings. she has been the only one that has caught that DH and i will only be together in june cycle. the rest all gave :bfp: month's where i wouldn't even see DH so i'm pretty confident with her. especially since she gave the reading in early may, so she wasn't predicting right off the bat like most do. not to mention, she was very helpful when i asked her the question concerning two different dates given for pregnancy.

jonanne - we DEFINITELY need a nail biting icon for sure!!

yep I agree with you and joanne we do need a nail biting icon....:thumbup:

look what I found for us...woohoo...

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l291/ckatwoman_h/Smilies2/bitenail.gif

Can you please add me :)...

Jenny - SEPTEMBER, twins - boy & girl!

Gail - Also SEPTEMBER, but she said conception would be mid - late august, she said boy

I'll let you know come September :) lol xxx

Afternoon ladies how are you all tday? my cramps are getting worse so fingers crossed shes n her way

ooooooooooooh am excited ladies!

I so hope Gail has it bob on for us! I have oodles of faith she said June/July for me and when I asked for clarification if I would found out I am pregnant in June (as in last cycle!) she said end of June beginning of July which would be correct for this cycle.....ov end of June :bfp: 12th July :yipee:

Gail predicts a Girl which I would love having already got DS but DH is one of 6 boys and only DH and one of his brother`s have kids, both boys of course so I don`t think having a Girl would be possible for my DH :shrug: a little Girl would be sooooooooooooo spoilt and soooooooooooooo welcome though, we are surrounded by males! The baby`s sex isnt important to me as actually been able have #2 and when am getting a little impatient :wacko:

i think both jenny and gail may be wrong for me im on cd 40 now if i go any longer this cycle i can kiss goodbye to a bfp in july

I just recieved my fertility spread from Sandra. I know alot of it could be cold reading, but some of the things she said are spot on.

" I want to say that there are questions that you ask yourself at times, things that run over in your head, wondering if you are good enough to be a parent in a sense, and if you will cope ok," - this is exactly how I was feeling the past few weeks

"The card is showing me solitude, retreating in a sense, this is telling me where you have been spending time alone recently or need to , i feel that sometimes things get a little too much , and you need some peace and quiet," I have spent the last few months, literally, getting home from work, noticing OH has company, so sitting in the bedroom all night because it gets too much for me. I've also avoided talking to some friends because my head is muddled

" I want to mention though that i do feel drawn to 9 months , happy and healthy, but a full nine months and possibly a week or two over." Woop Woop :D

So now, i'm going to have my reading done by psychic lady on wednesday, and hope she can clarify if I'll be pregnant by August, i'm quite excited, a half an hour all about me!! lol. I hope she says some stuff I didn't expect her to know :D

AF will be gone soon, yay, it's horrible this month, I've been feeling really horrible, if AF hadn't have shown i'd be convinced I was pregnant because I just don't feel right.

How are you all? Linds I hope AF comes for you soon!!

I just recieved my fertility spread from Sandra. I know alot of it could be cold reading, but some of the things she said are spot on.

" I want to say that there are questions that you ask yourself at times, things that run over in your head, wondering if you are good enough to be a parent in a sense, and if you will cope ok," - this is exactly how I was feeling the past few weeks

"The card is showing me solitude, retreating in a sense, this is telling me where you have been spending time alone recently or need to , i feel that sometimes things get a little too much , and you need some peace and quiet," I have spent the last few months, literally, getting home from work, noticing OH has company, so sitting in the bedroom all night because it gets too much for me. I've also avoided talking to some friends because my head is muddled

" I want to mention though that i do feel drawn to 9 months , happy and healthy, but a full nine months and possibly a week or two over." Woop Woop :D

So now, i'm going to have my reading done by psychic lady on wednesday, and hope she can clarify if I'll be pregnant by August, i'm quite excited, a half an hour all about me!! lol. I hope she says some stuff I didn't expect her to know :D

AF will be gone soon, yay, it's horrible this month, I've been feeling really horrible, if AF hadn't have shown i'd be convinced I was pregnant because I just don't feel right.

How are you all? Linds I hope AF comes for you soon!!
im blah think im broken have had cramps then they go away so no idea whats going on 40 days is too long god knows how long its gonna be before the withc comes.

made a blinky if any of u ladies would like to use it lol
https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/lindseyj85/blinkie-prediction.gif
https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/lindseyj85/blinkie-prediction.gif[/IMG just add an extra ] to the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->