**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Can you please add me :)...

Jenny - SEPTEMBER, twins - boy & girl!

Gail - Also SEPTEMBER, but she said conception would be mid - late august, she said boy

I'll let you know come September :) lol xxx

got your information added hun....:thumbup::hugs:

I just recieved my fertility spread from Sandra. I know alot of it could be cold reading, but some of the things she said are spot on.

" I want to say that there are questions that you ask yourself at times, things that run over in your head, wondering if you are good enough to be a parent in a sense, and if you will cope ok," - this is exactly how I was feeling the past few weeks

"The card is showing me solitude, retreating in a sense, this is telling me where you have been spending time alone recently or need to , i feel that sometimes things get a little too much , and you need some peace and quiet," I have spent the last few months, literally, getting home from work, noticing OH has company, so sitting in the bedroom all night because it gets too much for me. I've also avoided talking to some friends because my head is muddled

" I want to mention though that i do feel drawn to 9 months , happy and healthy, but a full nine months and possibly a week or two over." Woop Woop :D

So now, i'm going to have my reading done by psychic lady on wednesday, and hope she can clarify if I'll be pregnant by August, i'm quite excited, a half an hour all about me!! lol. I hope she says some stuff I didn't expect her to know :D

AF will be gone soon, yay, it's horrible this month, I've been feeling really horrible, if AF hadn't have shown i'd be convinced I was pregnant because I just don't feel right.

How are you all? Linds I hope AF comes for you soon!!

thats a good reading hun...can't wait to hear what the psychic lady tells you wednesday....:hugs:

I just recieved my fertility spread from Sandra. I know alot of it could be cold reading, but some of the things she said are spot on.

" I want to say that there are questions that you ask yourself at times, things that run over in your head, wondering if you are good enough to be a parent in a sense, and if you will cope ok," - this is exactly how I was feeling the past few weeks

"The card is showing me solitude, retreating in a sense, this is telling me where you have been spending time alone recently or need to , i feel that sometimes things get a little too much , and you need some peace and quiet," I have spent the last few months, literally, getting home from work, noticing OH has company, so sitting in the bedroom all night because it gets too much for me. I've also avoided talking to some friends because my head is muddled

" I want to mention though that i do feel drawn to 9 months , happy and healthy, but a full nine months and possibly a week or two over." Woop Woop :D

So now, i'm going to have my reading done by psychic lady on wednesday, and hope she can clarify if I'll be pregnant by August, i'm quite excited, a half an hour all about me!! lol. I hope she says some stuff I didn't expect her to know :D

AF will be gone soon, yay, it's horrible this month, I've been feeling really horrible, if AF hadn't have shown i'd be convinced I was pregnant because I just don't feel right.

How are you all? Linds I hope AF comes for you soon!!
im blah think im broken have had cramps then they go away so no idea whats going on 40 days is too long god knows how long its gonna be before the withc comes.

Lindsey I hope that AF shows up soon for you hun....:hugs:

made a blinky if any of u ladies would like to use it lol
https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/lindseyj85/blinkie-prediction.gif
https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/lindseyj85/blinkie-prediction.gif[/IMG just add an extra ] to the end[/QUOTE]

:happydance::happydance:I love it Lindsey do you mind if I add that to our first page hun and to our siggies??? I just love it...you did good...:happydance::happydance:

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/lindseyj85/blinkie-prediction.gif[/IMG just add an extra ] to the end[/QUOTE]

:happydance::happydance:I love it Lindsey do you mind if I add that to our first page hun and to our siggies??? I just love it...you did good...:happydance::happydance:[/QUOTE]

of course hun xx

:happydance::happydance:I love it Lindsey do you mind if I add that to our first page hun and to our siggies??? I just love it...you did good...:happydance::happydance:[/QUOTE]

of course hun xx[/QUOTE]

thanks soooo much...:thumbup::hugs:

:wacko:oh gosh I'm debating if I should get another baby reading from the lady on ebay psychic star I think it is someone on here has gotten one and said that she matched up also with the readings that she has already gotten...gosh why do I do this to myself....:shrug: have any of you all gotten anymore readings?...I got my 2nd reading from Gail and she said september 2010 so she matches Sandra for septmember, Amber for september....:happydance:

Well Girlies....

my readings are as follows::

Jenny Renny said BFP in june from a cycle that started in june (boy) EDD March ---however: due to me finding out i was preg beginning of may and MC at 6 wks --these dates did not work out.......im on cd 9 at the min and its the 27th of June!!!! so she hasnt been right unless i conceive this month asnd find out in Juky

Cheri said she could see June either conceive month, find out month or due date. (boy)

Gail said I would find out the end of September.....(girl!!!)) however i have been working out when i would be due if i conceive in september and it would be June...weird

what do you girls think??

:wacko:oh gosh I'm debating if I should get another baby reading from the lady on ebay psychic star I think it is someone on here has gotten one and said that she matched up also with the readings that she has already gotten...gosh why do I do this to myself....:shrug: have any of you all gotten anymore readings?...I got my 2nd reading from Gail and she said september 2010 so she matches Sandra for septmember, Amber for september....:happydance:

lol u must of spent a fortune on all ur readings patty! i really wanna get the more indepth gail reading but cant as we need all our pannys now towards our car:nope:

lol u must of spent a fortune on all ur readings patty! i really wanna get the more indepth gail reading but cant as we need all our pannys now towards our car:nope:

nope not really hun I haven't spent that much...thank goodness they wasn't that expenssive as I thought they all would be...:winkwink:

Well Girlies....

my readings are as follows::

Jenny Renny said BFP in june from a cycle that started in june (boy) EDD March ---however: due to me finding out i was preg beginning of may and MC at 6 wks --these dates did not work out.......im on cd 9 at the min and its the 27th of June!!!! so she hasnt been right unless i conceive this month asnd find out in Juky

Cheri said she could see June either conceive month, find out month or due date. (boy)

Gail said I would find out the end of September.....(girl!!!)) however i have been working out when i would be due if i conceive in september and it would be June...weird

what do you girls think??

I hope that your Gail reading is correct hun she has told me that my BFP will be in Septemeber so we would be september buddies...:happydance::thumbup::winkwink:

I asked Sandra if in the ferility spread there was any sign of dates, and she said she's still drawn to july/august crossover. Gail has said this twice now also, and at the end of July I will be into my fertile period, with my ov date at the beginning of august.

Hope my psychic lady agrees :D That'd mean I get my BFP aroudn the 17th august, which is my mates babys due date. :D

nope not really hun I haven't spent that much...thank goodness they wasn't that expenssive as I thought they all would be...:winkwink:

lol sams doing me another fertility spell this cycle even tho shes poor;y shes willing to do one for me :happydance: feeling slightly positive but will be better once wicked witch of the uterus arives! and even then when i get preg gota hope baby implants in the correct side so it can be super sticky stupid bicornuate uterus:nope:

I asked Sandra if in the ferility spread there was any sign of dates, and she said she's still drawn to july/august crossover. Gail has said this twice now also, and at the end of July I will be into my fertile period, with my ov date at the beginning of august.

Hope my psychic lady agrees :D That'd mean I get my BFP aroudn the 17th august, which is my mates babys due date. :D

you don't have much longer hun.....:happydance:

lol sams doing me another fertility spell this cycle even tho shes poor;y shes willing to do one for me :happydance: feeling slightly positive but will be better once wicked witch of the uterus arives! and even then when i get preg gota hope baby implants in the correct side so it can be super sticky stupid bicornuate uterus:nope:

thats great hun that sam is doing another spell for you hoping that it works for you I know its hard each month or waiting for AF to start sometimes its just sooo frustrating believe me I feel it alot myself...but we all will get a sticky bean soon...its going to happen for you hun and it will stick in the right place hun....:hugs:

Hey Ladies

Do you have any accuracy rates for Gail as of yet?

Thanks

x

i don't think there is yet hun. would be kind of nice to have an accuracy for gail like we do jenny.

i don't think there is yet hun. would be kind of nice to have an accuracy for gail like we do jenny.

Yeah it would be. Well I did my research and found her on EBAY with detailed ratings and so far it looks like she may be quite accurate, I think I may give her a shot!..:thumbup:

I had a psychic star reading and she pretty much matched Gail: Gail - By July Star - August both boysa, followed by another boy 6ail - end of2011 (around Nov) and Start - Jan 2012 and then both said girl Gail - 2014/15 and Star 2016!

Pretty close. Sandra also said three babies, but girl, boy, girl around similar years!

Hi Ladies,

Still working on my Gail and Sandra July BFP prediction! I am extremely positive this is our month, everything is right on track....I got my positive opk this am after a few fade in`s and the one I did just over half hour ago has started to fade out again......Plan on bding tom night and tues night just to over all our bases and for insurance lol......If Gail and Sandra have predicted me wrongly considering both readings were crossover with June/July cycle, sandra saying June/July BFP and Gail saying I will get my BFP end of June beginning of July I will loose my faith in predictions of that I am sure.......I have been wearing my fertility charm and sleeping with my spell charged rose quartz under my pillow and I am positive we will catch that eggy!

HOPING FOR LOTS OF CORRECT BABY PREDICITON`S LADIES, 1ST TRI IS GOING TO BE FLOODED LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->