**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

thanks frogger--yea hope we can all be bump buds!!!

cheri told me boy-boy..then she changed it to boy-girl-boy after my MC!!! and she said my 1st boy was now going to come last and the last one first!!...
whereas gail said a girl then a boy!! huge differences!!

thanks frogger--yea hope we can all be bump buds!!!

cheri told me boy-boy..then she changed it to boy-girl-boy after my MC!!! and she said my 1st boy was now going to come last and the last one first!!...
whereas gail said a girl then a boy!! huge differences!!
gail told me late july/early august for a boy :thumbup: sandra said oct/nov and girl.

There will have to be a Predictions Crossover Thread in 1st tri :haha:

Mines a lot of crossover`s too:

Gail says end of June/beginning of July.....I AM TAKING THIS TO MEAN THIS CYCLE, LITERALLY OVING NOW AND AF (NOT DUE!) BEGINNING OF JULY!

Sandra says June/July BFP........SHE WAS OBVIOUSLY WRONG FOR JUNE BFP AS AF SHOWED UP BUT STILL IN RUNNING FOR JULY CYCLE

Diane my psychic lady says I will have had a baby by the time I see her again end of april 2011.......I WILL NEED TO CONCIEVE THIS CYCLE OR NEXT FOR HER PREDICTION TO BE CORRECT!

I have faith in Gail and Sandra because both readings were so very accurate and I could relate to both I am praying they wont be wrong!

i still have faith in my gail reading i just reallllly need to start my next cycle for it to come true lol it will also be my first cycle of the cbfm so we will not miss ov!

Maybe I already asked this, but has anyone ever went back to Jenny after it was wrong the first reading finding that, the second was accurate? I feel like I am running into a brick wall each time...But I have faith in this lady for some reason *shrugs*

catwoman - my jenny one was wrong and i never really held much faith in it :shrug: my gail one i love though

catwoman - my jenny one was wrong and i never really held much faith in it :shrug: my gail one i love though

Yeah I just ordered a Gail one...:thumbup: As for Jenny, yeah she has been wrong in the last 3 baby prediction readings, but accurate with the 6 month tarot spread she did...so I believe thats why I have her so much credit,if she is wrong this round, I wont be going back for another:nope:
I cannot wait to see how accurate Gail is:winkwink:

gail's is awesome! she first told me a july :bfp: which i was shocked. i got it in may. that would be the only month this year that i can get a :bfp: because DH will be on deployment until i see him in november/december. every one else kept predicting me months i wouldn't even be with him. i then (last week) got her 12 month reading and everything was very spot on with me and she even said october would be the time i would announce my pregnancy, which would be around me 12 week mark :thumbup:

gail's is awesome! she first told me a july :bfp: which i was shocked. i got it in may. that would be the only month this year that i can get a :bfp: because DH will be on deployment until i see him in november/december. every one else kept predicting me months i wouldn't even be with him. i then (last week) got her 12 month reading and everything was very spot on with me and she even said october would be the time i would announce my pregnancy, which would be around me 12 week mark :thumbup:

So Nevertogether was she right about the BFP and you had a lost?:hugs:
that would have very well probably been a find out month (July)?

:hugs:

haha, thank you for the :hugs: though :) yes, july is the only month i can because i am supposed to ovulate wednesday, maybe tuesday, and i see DH tues-sunday of next week. after that, not until november because of deployment and before that only february because that is when i saw him last.

haha, thank you for the :hugs: though :) yes, july is the only month i can because i am supposed to ovulate wednesday, maybe tuesday, and i see DH tues-sunday of next week. after that, not until november because of deployment and before that only february because that is when i saw him last.

Nevertogether I think I am gonna stalk you:hugs:

Thanks for all the info:hugs2:

i got a sandra prediction today she says January 2011 conception and a boy xx

i got a sandra prediction today she says January 2011 conception and a boy xx

jennyrenny told me that I would concieve in January 2011 and Cara from Babycentre just did one for me and she said Dec/Jan and then Gail and Sandra, Amber told me september 2010 so not sure hoping that I do get it september the thought of waiting until January 2011 thats a long tome....:nope:I hope I don't have to wait that long I just hope that one of those come true...

Hey Ladies

Do you have any accuracy rates for Gail as of yet?

Thanks

x

I am going to try and make a chart with each of the baby psychics perdictions and show their accuracy on them....but I have been reading also on babycentre thread Gail has been getting them correct there also...so she doing good...

I had a psychic star reading and she pretty much matched Gail: Gail - By July Star - August both boysa, followed by another boy 6ail - end of2011 (around Nov) and Start - Jan 2012 and then both said girl Gail - 2014/15 and Star 2016!

Pretty close. Sandra also said three babies, but girl, boy, girl around similar years!

Foxyloxy I was thinking about trying psychic star also...:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->