**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Hi Ladies,

Still working on my Gail and Sandra July BFP prediction! I am extremely positive this is our month, everything is right on track....I got my positive opk this am after a few fade in`s and the one I did just over half hour ago has started to fade out again......Plan on bding tom night and tues night just to over all our bases and for insurance lol......If Gail and Sandra have predicted me wrongly considering both readings were crossover with June/July cycle, sandra saying June/July BFP and Gail saying I will get my BFP end of June beginning of July I will loose my faith in predictions of that I am sure.......I have been wearing my fertility charm and sleeping with my spell charged rose quartz under my pillow and I am positive we will catch that eggy!

HOPING FOR LOTS OF CORRECT BABY PREDICITON`S LADIES, 1ST TRI IS GOING TO BE FLOODED LOL!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!YOU GO GIRL GET BUSY MAKING THAT BABY...:sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::spermy::dust::dust:

thanks frogger--yea hope we can all be bump buds!!!

cheri told me boy-boy..then she changed it to boy-girl-boy after my MC!!! and she said my 1st boy was now going to come last and the last one first!!...
whereas gail said a girl then a boy!! huge differences!!

your welcome hun:winkwink:

question for you all do any of you have time to create a chart like this one on this thread that way we can keep up better with the results from the perdictions...its awesome the way they have done the chart so if any of you can do it please let me know its hard to get enough time to create it with working and everything...:hugs:

https://www.pregnancy.org/bulletinboards/showthread.php?t=55906 oh I hope and pray I don't get into trouble for sharing this website to get the ladies to see the chart that I'm talking about ...I will remove it once someone says that they can do it.......

I had a psychic star reading and she pretty much matched Gail: Gail - By July Star - August both boysa, followed by another boy 6ail - end of2011 (around Nov) and Start - Jan 2012 and then both said girl Gail - 2014/15 and Star 2016!

Pretty close. Sandra also said three babies, but girl, boy, girl around similar years!

Foxyloxy I was thinking about trying psychic star also...:winkwink:

I got a reading from her, she's great even though I was told I was'nt going ot conceive till next year.. haha... Everyone else Jenny, Cheri, Sandra, Psychic Mary and my friend Gloria said August :bfp: oh 1 said September too lol
Right now its looking grim considering, but things can change in a blink of an eye...

Great news MADLYTCC catch that eggy.. get a :sex: :sex: :sex: I really pray this is it for you hun... :hugs:

i really think im broken or sumin day 41 now and still no af docrtors aint much help when i go see them about this stuff neither just get told its most prob stress and to book day 21 bloods yet for day 21 to come i have to bloody well come on :nope:

Fingers crossed for August Hopin :)

Thank you.. I'm hoping sooner than that.. I was told I'd fall pregnant in July with a :bfp: in August... I feel like I'm ready on all aspects... This is going to be a Great year :) :hugs:

Wow looks like your going to be busy :baby: making... lol Alot of predictions there sweetie ;) July/August is looking good for you too... woohooo...

ladies i think i may be oving now just loopked at my longest cycle on ff and i oved day 42 well today is day 41 and i have MEGA loads of ewcm havent had it at all this mth exept now its so stretchy that it was stretching really far up lol do u think ive got a chnace? oh and tog add to that i THINK i have a pos or nealry pos opk

Omg!! Linds, go and BD lots :D :D :D :D :D Maybe you're predictions will be right :D :D

Yayayayay :D If this is Ov, then does it fit in with the predictions and dates??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->