**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

ladies i think i may be oving now just loopked at my longest cycle on ff and i oved day 42 well today is day 41 and i have MEGA loads of ewcm havent had it at all this mth exept now its so stretchy that it was stretching really far up lol do u think ive got a chnace? oh and tog add to that i THINK i have a pos or nealry pos opk

Lindsey it could be happening girl go and gets some :sex::sex: in I have PCOS so my ovulation comes when it wants to this past cycle I ovulated on cd 21 I just started my period today so I had a 35 day cycle this time around and my LP was 14 I have been taking soy 180mgs cd 3-7 and then start taking vitex on cd 11 until my menstural cycle starts...

ok Ladies I need your help on this I'm sooooo confused I have gotten so many readings let me know what you think please.....

My Baby Perdictions

TheRealGreenWitch~BFP in 9weeks~Girl-fertility spell cast on June 9, 2010
Cheri - March -boy~(this could be concieve or birth or find out month)
Leah-Girl April 2011
Jennyrenny-Twins-girl/girl -BFP comes Jan. 2011
Gail - BFP September 2010 - Girl
Sandra - girl-BFP sept (or could be twins girl/boy)\
Amber-BFP-October from a sept. cycle will be a girl
Mia-Angel ~ summer concieving~ twins not sure what gender
Cara ~ Girl concieve Dec/Jan
Roaie~ concieve or give birth march boy (twins)

I don't know its all getting confusing for me now....what do you all think....

ok Ladies I need your help on this I'm sooooo confused I have gotten so many readings let me know what you think please.....

My Baby Perdictions

Leah-Girl April 2011

Hi Frogger3240,
Well I see twins more then once so I wanna say something with twins is a very big possibility:thumbup:.... I can relate I have gotten many readings and they all relate to July-Sept....I dont know who and what to believe:shrug:

:dust:

My Baby Perdictions

Leah-Girl April 2011

Hi Frogger3240,
Well I see twins more then once so I wanna say something with twins is a very big possibility:thumbup:.... I can relate I have gotten many readings and they all relate to July-Sept....I dont know who and what to believe:shrug:

me either and I am waiting on the real green witch as we speak but I am done after this one lol

thanks ladies and also last year Brooke and Elisabeth perdicted twins for me so maybe they are off a year or whatever so there is more Twins that have been mentioned for me and also with Sandra's reading she said that poissibly twins to....

My Baby Perdictions

Leah-Girl April 2011

Hi Frogger3240,

me either and I am waiting on the real green witch as we speak but I am done after this one lol

happilytrying my mother is a bit upset with me for all the readings that I get, she is from the old skool:haha: and she was told after me she couldnt have anymore children by the dr and she produced 6 more naturally... I just got a astrology reading and it showed weakness in the house of conceiving and carrying to term. I :cry: so hard...And my mother said take it with a grain of salt. I believe that some readings that give us hope actually assists us and making it happening, while others discourage the crap out of us...This is my last reading I will leave the rest up to the Universe. I am sure you all will get your beautiful bundles of joy:thumbup:

:hugs:

I got my Brooke prediction today - she also said July/August (conception and BFP), but she's the first one to say a GIRL. I'm waiting on my Mia-Angel spell. And I'm tempted to check out the Real Green Witch. HELP! This is craziness!:rofl:

Hi everyone, I asked for my Cheri reading last night. I know she can take a while to reply. Really want one from Gail though. How can I get a reading from her? x

Hi everyone, I asked for my Cheri reading last night. I know she can take a while to reply. Really want one from Gail though. How can I get a reading from her? x

hiya for gail u just buiy from her website https://www.psychic123ukreadings.net/:thumbup:

just worked out that if yesterday ortoday is ov i could be getting my bfp on my 7mth wedding anniversay lol

i hope that's the case for you lindsey!!!!!! FX'ed hun! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

thank you hoping this is it for you too gonna be lots of prediction addcicts in first tri!

my sentiments exactly hon 1st tri is going to be over run with all us baby prediction addicts :haha:

I am officially in the 2ww now and feeling :happydance: we bd last night poor DH is knackered so I have promised him a little rest now he he he!:sleep: (cackles like a witch!)

I am been naughty! I am at work and shouldnt be here............I have serious issues lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->