**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

i hope that's the case for you lindsey!!!!!! FX'ed hun! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

thank you hoping this is it for you too gonna be lots of prediction addcicts in first tri!

my sentiments exactly hon 1st tri is going to be over run with all us baby prediction addicts :haha:

I am officially in the 2ww now and feeling :happydance: we bd last night poor DH is knackered so I have promised him a little rest now he he he!:sleep: (cackles like a witch!)

I am been naughty! I am at work and shouldnt be here............I have serious issues lol!

:haha: we are gonna keep it up for the next 10 nights if we can cover all bases

i hope that's the case for you lindsey!!!!!! FX'ed hun! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

thank you hoping this is it for you too gonna be lots of prediction addcicts in first tri!

my sentiments exactly hon 1st tri is going to be over run with all us baby prediction addicts :haha:

I am officially in the 2ww now and feeling :happydance: we bd last night poor DH is knackered so I have promised him a little rest now he he he!:sleep: (cackles like a witch!)

I am been naughty! I am at work and shouldnt be here............I have serious issues lol!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
patty go on hedgweitch thread please hun have posted an update on sam and baby

hi Ladies, well I'm home from work today sick:sick::witch:and the witch caught me yesterday so today is cycle day #2 so what are you all up to today?

ok I got to looking at my baby perdictions again

Concieve in July 2010
TheRealGreenWitch~BFP in 9weeks~ Girl:pink: -fertility spell cast on June 9, 2010
Rosie~ concieve or give birth march boy:blue: (twins)
Mia-Angel ~ summer concieving~ twins:yellow::yellow: not sure what gender is
time of either birth or conception is summer as the leaves on the cards are full and green
Cheri - March -boy:blue:~(this could be concieve or birth or find out month)

Concieve in August 2010 Due in April 2011
Leah-Girl April 2011

Concieve in September 2010
Gail - BFP September 2010 - Girl:pink: ( fertility spell casted June 20, 2010)
Sandra - girl:pink:-BFP sept (or could be twins girl/boy:pink::blue:)\
Amber-BFP-October from a sept. cycle will be a girl:pink:

Concieve in Nov/Dec 2010 & jan. 2011
Jennyrenny-Twins-girl/girl:pink::pink: -BFP comes Jan. 2011
Elisabeth ~ twins boy/girl :blue::pink:nov/feb
Brooke~ twins boy/girl:blue::pink: dec
Cara ~ Girl:pink: concieve Dec/Jan

Jenny got my bfp right but my EDD wrong and I'm having twins not a singleton heheh!!! In a bit of a scary situation though I've been spotting all week.

Jenny got my bfp right but my EDD wrong and I'm having twins not a singleton heheh!!! In a bit of a scary situation though I've been spotting all week.

:happydance::happydance:woohoo!!!! congratulations hun did she say twins for you??? woohoo!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance::happydance:woohoo!!!! congratulations hun did she say twins for you??? woohoo!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

No she just predicted a girl! But I was on 200mg of Clomid so it looks like a pair of Clomid twins!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: why is life so fucking cruel

whats wrong Lindsey???

sam same things happening with splodgette as lilly maye:cry:

omg!! what is wrong is it the cord?????

yes exeact same thing said 97% of loosing her same way as lilly maye:nope:

oh no!!!!! they can do something about it this time they need to keep a better eye on her and the baby

No she just predicted a girl! But I was on 200mg of Clomid so it looks like a pair of Clomid twins!

well hopefully there is a girl in there so that part will be correct to....:thumbup:

whats wrong Lindsey???

oh no!!!!! they can do something about it this time they need to keep a better eye on her and the baby

they have told her nothign they can do exept to terminate or wait and see

whats wrong Lindsey???

they have told her nothign they can do exept to terminate or wait and see

I would wait and see how it turns out and give that little sweet baby a fighting chance

wow!!! ladies I have updated the first page and Jenny has gotten 3 ladies correct on this thread and nothing for the others just yet woohoo!!!! yay!!! for Jenny...hoping more come up to prove her and the others correct...:happydance::happydance:

wow!!! ladies I have updated the first page and Jenny has gotten 3 ladies correct on this thread and nothing for the others just yet woohoo!!!! yay!!! for Jenny...hoping more come up to prove her and the others correct...:happydance::happydance:

i may be correct i stioll have ewcm so defo oving

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->