• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Thank you Joanne. I appreciate your understanding and is EXACTLY the point i am trying to make. x

..and it i did tell you what i meant by reading between the lines, i would be berating her and i have no wish to do that..work it out for yourself.

Thank you Joanne. I appreciate your understanding and is EXACTLY the point i am trying to make. x

I saw that. I hope everyone else understands that too. :thumbup:

This is what I posted in the Jenny thread yesterday. Please note that I also corrected myself about the May comment. The birth would be in May too! :blush:

I just got my reading back from Gail and I was blown away! She told me that I would conceive 2 boys in the next 2 years. One conceived in September 2010 and born in 2011 and the other conceived in early 2012 and born in 2012. That blew me away, then she said there are 3 woman spirits around me and refer to the month of May as being important (we have tons of birthdays, anniversays, and deaths in May) Of the 3 women, 1 is "The Boss" I think of my mothers mother, My nanny. And one of the others as her daughter (my aunt) and my other grandmother.
Then she told me she kept hearing the name Will or William around me. I started bawling my eyes out. My father is William and he passed away just a few months after we started ttc in 2007. I have fell in love with Gail! She gave me a sense of peace and that everything will be ok.
I didn't copy as she had requested that I not post on the boards so I just gave you a breif discription of what she said.

I agree jonnanne, and Im sure its not personal, but I thinks its kind of upsetting when a reader sends what was asked and then gets bad feedback for not giving more,my point merely was mumoffive got what she asked for, why should a reader feel they have to give more?
I dont understand the dissapointment being addressed because what was paid for was given, maybe thats just me, just seems very negative, and if mumoffive wanted more indepth or more from a reading then perhaps she should of gone for a bigger read, I just felt it was a bit unfair, Ive read posts of Jenny;s readings being slammed for giving a couple of lines, when again thats what she offers.....its just a case of shes got more than me......again just my opinion :) I also dont see a problem in all the readers making their readings copyright at all.

your just nasty mumoffive now implying other things about a reader who just wants to help us, plain nasty saying there are other reasons for the copyright, I wouldnt want others stealing my work either...........

I agree jonnanne, and Im sure its not personal, but I thinks its kind of upsetting when a reader sends what was asked and then gets bad feedback for not giving more,my point merely was mumoffive got what she asked for, why should a reader feel they have to give more?
I dont understand the dissapointment being addressed because what was paid for was given, maybe thats just me, just seems very negative, and if mumoffive wanted more indepth or more from a reading then perhaps she should of gone for a bigger read, I just felt it was a bit unfair, Ive read posts of Jenny;s readings being slammed for giving a couple of lines, when again thats what she offers.....its just a case of shes got more than me......again just my opinion :) I also dont see a problem in all the readers making their readings copyright at all.

I don't think she is upset about what she paid. She just didn't feel she got what everyone else got for the same price. Why can't we just leave it at that? There is no need for this to continue. She just plainly wasn't satisfied. She is ok in saying that.

When I posted mine in the Jenny group, I only listed key points in it. I had read that she didn't want her reading posted. Thanks for putting that up.
Also, I would like to say that everyone is entitled to their opinion. So what if someone didn't like her reading. It's ok. It's not a big deal. I understand where Mumoffive is coming from. She just was disappointed. She isn't slamming Gail, she just wasn't happy with her reading. It's kind of like some like chocolate and some like vanilla. It's ok...... Let's be open to everyones opinion in here. I personally like Gail, but I am not upset because Mumoffive doesn't. It's ok.

I agree with what Joannanne said :hugs:

Now can we stop all this nonsense and someone comment on my reading! :rofl:

I think someone is trying hard to wind me up. I am going to let it go. I have said how i have felt. I am sorry you think i am nasty. I dont really see how you have come to that conclusion as i always pride myself in helping others.

I want to thank you both Frogger and Joanne for understanding me. x

I want to thank you both Frogger and Joanne for understanding me. x

No problem. Just don't respond to anymore of her comments. I don't know why it can't be dropped. It's not a big deal!

I saw that. I hope everyone else understands that too. :thumbup:

This is what I posted in the Jenny thread yesterday. Please note that I also corrected myself about the May comment. The birth would be in May too! :blush:

I just got my reading back from Gail and I was blown away! She told me that I would conceive 2 boys in the next 2 years. One conceived in September 2010 and born in 2011 and the other conceived in early 2012 and born in 2012. That blew me away, then she said there are 3 woman spirits around me and refer to the month of May as being important (we have tons of birthdays, anniversays, and deaths in May) Of the 3 women, 1 is "The Boss" I think of my mothers mother, My nanny. And one of the others as her daughter (my aunt) and my other grandmother.
Then she told me she kept hearing the name Will or William around me. I started bawling my eyes out. My father is William and he passed away just a few months after we started ttc in 2007. I have fell in love with Gail! She gave me a sense of peace and that everything will be ok.
I didn't copy as she had requested that I not post on the boards so I just gave you a breif discription of what she said.

that is awesome hun that she sees 2 boys in the next 2 years...woohoo!! september 2010 is right around the corner...:winkwink: and wow on the 3 women spirits thats amazing...and also picking up your father's name ...that is a great reading hun...I'm excited and can't wait to hear all about your BFP coming in Sept. 2010....:hugs:

I hope so. Jenny also said a Aug/Sept :bfp: and so did Anne Marie Aug/Sept. :wohoo:

Your reading is fab! It sounds so detailed. I hope it comes true for you!! I hope mine comes true for me...especially the girl bit!!! Yours is awesome!x

Yeah I really loved my reading and I totally wanted to share it with everyone on here but decided to respect her wishes and keep it between dh and I. The reading was sooooo spot on.

Mumoffive - sorry writing from my phone I hope that's the screen name. Don't feel like you need to explain yourself hun. It was vague though she did give details of what baby will look like??? How did you feel about that since she didn't have a pic?

If you're not feeling it from her Hun you have a right to voice that!

I went and looked at Gail's website just a few minutes ago and now she is offering the NEW ! Fertility Pinpoint Reading and Fertility Boost spell this is what I need I have PCOS and I have been taking soy 180mgs on cycle days 3-7 and then on cd 11 I start taking femaprin so my cycles are not normal like the normal 28-30 day cycles so maybe she will be able to help me here is a brief description of it..This is a mini reading ideal if you are trying to conceive. I will pinpoint dates ahead for you for the next 2 months for the best times to conceive. This reading does not give pregnancy or conception prediction please see my other readings for that info. I will also include a Fertility boost spell ( This is not as powerful as my main fertility spell) But it will boost fertility.....just thought I would let you know about this its new...but it might help me also with pinpointing when I'm ovulating or going to be ovulating...:happydance:

Yeah I really loved my reading and I totally wanted to share it with everyone on here but decided to respect her wishes and keep it between dh and I. The reading was sooooo spot on.

Mumoffive - sorry writing from my phone I hope that's the screen name. Don't feel like you need to explain yourself hun. It was vague though she did give details of what baby will look like??? How did you feel about that since she didn't have a pic?

If you're not feeling it from her Hun you have a right to voice that!

That is why I posted it the way I did. She said we could share, just not to post the reading on message boards. I just put in key points. I am glad you had a good reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->