**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

wow!!! ladies I have updated the first page and Jenny has gotten 3 ladies correct on this thread and nothing for the others just yet woohoo!!!! yay!!! for Jenny...hoping more come up to prove her and the others correct...:happydance::happydance:

i may be correct i stioll have ewcm so defo oving

oh I'm hoping its correct for you to Lindsey hun...that would be awesome....:happydance::happydance:

wow!!! ladies I have updated the first page and Jenny has gotten 3 ladies correct on this thread and nothing for the others just yet woohoo!!!! yay!!! for Jenny...hoping more come up to prove her and the others correct...:happydance::happydance:

oh I'm hoping its correct for you to Lindsey hun...that would be awesome....:happydance::happydance:

i wanna get exited but atm feel guilty if i do if that makes sence?

hun don't you dare feel guilty you can't help what is happening with sam hun we are all here to support her and that sweet little baby is a fighter and she will be born and live a happy life so please don't feel down its all going to be ok hun those damn doctors don't know what they are talking about Sam and her sweet baby are going to be fine hun I believe with all my heart...so you look forward to getting your BFP hun and if sam hears you talking like that she will get onto you hun its all going to be ok her baby is a fighter and remember she has lilly-maye helping her fight her way to her mommy and daddy hun...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

ladies also for updating the first page even if you have gotten your BFP and had a mc or chemical pregnancy I still would like to add that also if your ok with it that way it still shows if they have gotten it correct or not...thanks ladies...:thumbup:

Hey, can you add my Sandra reading, she said July/August crossover (like, end of July beginning of august) for Conception.

Will hopefully be able to add my new psychic lady tomorrow :D

Sending Sam my :hugs: hon.............am with frogger on this one am sure Sam would not want you to feel guilty :hugs:

You can add me to the page too, plz! I'll be testing July 31st, if no :af: by then.
Gail: August BFP from a cycle that starts in July - BOY
Jenny: July BFP - BOY
Sandra: October BFP - BOY
Brooke: July conception, July or August BFP - GIRL

ive got evil cramps today hoping its just ov lol

oooooooh me too was just saying quite intense cramping,fxed its a good sign for us both :thumbup:

had the yesterday too but yestewrday i had so much ewcm today there just a little:dohh: no idea if im oving or getting ready for af lol

well we bd last night so a bit unsure has to how much ewcm if any at the minute :dohh: am feeling really good though and my colleague commented this morning how well I looked.....sort of `fresh`looking......I hope she can see the future :baby: :haha:

oooooooh me too was just saying quite intense cramping,fxed its a good sign for us both :thumbup:

had the yesterday too but yestewrday i had so much ewcm today there just a little:dohh: no idea if im oving or getting ready for af lol

well we bd last night so a bit unsure has to how much ewcm if any at the minute :dohh: am feeling really good though and my colleague commented this morning how well I looked.....sort of `fresh`looking......I hope she can see the future :baby: :haha:
lol i ahd that at work once " are u pregnant u look very fruitfull " no "oh just fat then"

updated it....woohoo!!!! I love it....it looks sooo cute....glad that your here ladies...:flower::hugs:

sorry can't chat I am heading out the door to go to work...I will talk to you all this afternoon hope you all have a wonderful day today...:hugs::hugs:

Can you add mines as well Frogger3240

Jenny Renny- July 2011 BFP (Boy)
Cheri-August (she predicted this in 2008) (Boy) but says she still see it as the same
Gail-Nov 2011 (Boy)

Thank you:hugs:

lol i ahd that at work once " are u pregnant u look very fruitfull " no "oh just fat then"

:rofl: me too hon, me too! But I can but hope :happydance:

im lookign forward to the day i can say yeh actualky 5 weeks gone:haha: then she will be shocked she does it everytime im at that nursery! not long till we will bvet our bfps:happydance:

im lookign forward to the day i can say yeh actualky 5 weeks gone:haha: then she will be shocked she does it everytime im at that nursery! not long till we will bvet our bfps:happydance:

Yeah I will be like `yes of course am fat AND PREGNANT!` :haha: not long now hon,we can graduated to 1st tri as bump buddies :thumbup: I calculated my EDD based on lmp to be 21st March Monday`s Child Just like me!

Yeah I will be like `yes of course am fat AND PREGNANT!` :haha: not long now hon,we can graduated to 1st tri as bump buddies :thumbup: I calculated my EDD based on lmp to be 21st March Monday`s Child Just like me!

same as me! if we have done it rigth lol bens bday the day after too

same as me! if we have done it rigth lol bens bday the day after too

of course we`ve done it right hon :thumbup: I am truly knackered :sleep: with all the bding I am glad of the rest right now :haha: Looking forward to that Anniversary :baby:......ooooooooooooooh will you be telling ben on his b`day?

Hey, can you add my Sandra reading, she said July/August crossover (like, end of July beginning of august) for Conception.

Will hopefully be able to add my new psychic lady tomorrow :D

didn't you get your BFP from your may cycle hun that ended in a chemical pregnancy?..if so didn't Jenny perdict that you would get it in May?...I know it ended in a chemical but if she did perdict it then she got that one correct right?..I thought I read that on the Jenny Renny thread...just wondering the more that she gets correct it just looks alot better and gives others hope that are still waiting to see if hers does come true or not...thanks hun and again I'm so sorry about your chemical that you had hun...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->