**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Hey, can you add my Sandra reading, she said July/August crossover (like, end of July beginning of august) for Conception.

Will hopefully be able to add my new psychic lady tomorrow :D

got your information added to the first page hun....:thumbup:

You can add me to the page too, plz! I'll be testing July 31st, if no :af: by then.
Gail: August BFP from a cycle that starts in July - BOY
Jenny: July BFP - BOY
Sandra: October BFP - BOY
Brooke: July conception, July or August BFP - GIRL

got your information added hun...:thumbup:

updated it....woohoo!!!! I love it....it looks sooo cute....glad that your here ladies...:flower::hugs:

sorry can't chat I am heading out the door to go to work...I will talk to you all this afternoon hope you all have a wonderful day today...:hugs::hugs:

Can you add mines as well Frogger3240

Jenny Renny- July 2011 BFP (Boy)
Cheri-August (she predicted this in 2008) (Boy) but says she still see it as the same
Gail-Nov 2011 (Boy)

Thank you:hugs:

your information has been added to the first page hun....:thumbup:

updated it....woohoo!!!! I love it....it looks sooo cute....glad that your here ladies...:flower::hugs:

sorry can't chat I am heading out the door to go to work...I will talk to you all this afternoon hope you all have a wonderful day today...:hugs::hugs:

Cheri-August (she predicted this in 2008) (Boy) but says she still see it as the same
Gail-Nov 2011 (Boy)

Thank you very much but guess what? I put the wrong years..lol those predictions are for 2010 and why am I jinxing myself:haha:

Thank you for that in advance, you did a very lovely job with it also!!!

ive got evil cramps today hoping its just ov lol

oooooooh me too was just saying quite intense cramping,fxed its a good sign for us both :thumbup:

had the yesterday too but yestewrday i had so much ewcm today there just a little:dohh: no idea if im oving or getting ready for af lol

well we bd last night so a bit unsure has to how much ewcm if any at the minute :dohh: am feeling really good though and my colleague commented this morning how well I looked.....sort of `fresh`looking......I hope she can see the future :baby: :haha:
lol i ahd that at work once " are u pregnant u look very fruitfull " no "oh just fat then"

:rofl: me too hon, me too! But I can but hope :happydance:

im lookign forward to the day i can say yeh actualky 5 weeks gone:haha: then she will be shocked she does it everytime im at that nursery! not long till we will bvet our bfps:happydance:

Yeah I will be like `yes of course am fat AND PREGNANT!` :haha: not long now hon,we can graduated to 1st tri as bump buddies :thumbup: I calculated my EDD based on lmp to be 21st March Monday`s Child Just like me!

same as me! if we have done it rigth lol bens bday the day after too

of course we`ve done it right hon :thumbup: I am truly knackered :sleep: with all the bding I am glad of the rest right now :haha: Looking forward to that Anniversary :baby:......ooooooooooooooh will you be telling ben on his b`day?

nooo his bday is day after my edd:haha: could wait till thn to tell him but i think hed prob guess

Hey, can you add my Sandra reading, she said July/August crossover (like, end of July beginning of august) for Conception.

didn't you get your BFP from your may cycle hun that ended in a chemical pregnancy?..if so didn't Jenny perdict that you would get it in May?...I know it ended in a chemical but if she did perdict it then she got that one correct right?..I thought I read that on the Jenny Renny thread...just wondering the more that she gets correct it just looks alot better and gives others hope that are still waiting to see if hers does come true or not...thanks hun and again I'm so sorry about your chemical that you had hun...:hugs:

Yeah, its on the front page under my name hun, well it was lol. I was predicted June BFP from a May cycle, but got my BFP on the 27th May so practically June. I was just hoping that, as I then had a cycle starting May 29th that I would definetly get my BFP in June... lol. But theoretically she was right.

Hey Frogger

Just updating mine for you:

foxyloxy28

Jenny: BFP May'10 (Girl) - Incorrect

Cheri: BFP, Conceive or Due Date: May (Girl - no year given)

Sandra: Month of May is important (unsure of year), along with 3rd of a month (or possibly 3rd month - March) (Girl) (1st of 3 babies)

Anne-Marie: BFP or Conceive: June'10 (Boy)

Gail: BFP by July'10 (Boy) (1st of 3 babies)

Star: BFP August 2010 (Boy) (1st of 3 babies)

Amber: BFP February 2011 (Boy)

Gail-Nov 2011 (Boy)

Thank you very much but guess what? I put the wrong years..lol those predictions are for 2010 and why am I jinxing myself:haha:

its ok hun I will fix it...:thumbup: awww thanks hun....:hugs:

didn't you get your BFP from your may cycle hun that ended in a chemical pregnancy?..if so didn't Jenny perdict that you would get it in May?...I know it ended in a chemical but if she did perdict it then she got that one correct right?..I thought I read that on the Jenny Renny thread...just wondering the more that she gets correct it just looks alot better and gives others hope that are still waiting to see if hers does come true or not...thanks hun and again I'm so sorry about your chemical that you had hun...:hugs:

Yeah, its on the front page under my name hun, well it was lol. I was predicted June BFP from a May cycle, but got my BFP on the 27th May so practically June. I was just hoping that, as I then had a cycle starting May 29th that I would definetly get my BFP in June... lol. But theoretically she was right.

got it updated hun....:thumbup:

Hey Frogger

Just updating mine for you:

foxyloxy28

Jenny: BFP May'10 (Girl) - Incorrect

Cheri: BFP, Conceive or Due Date: May (Girl - no year given)

Sandra: Month of May is important (unsure of year), along with 3rd of a month (or possibly 3rd month - March) (Girl) (1st of 3 babies)

Anne-Marie: BFP or Conceive: June'10 (Boy)

Gail: BFP by July'10 (Boy) (1st of 3 babies)

Star: BFP August 2010 (Boy) (1st of 3 babies)

Amber: BFP February 2011 (Boy)

got your information updated to hun....:thumbup:

:thumbup:

Gail-Nov 2011 (Boy)

its ok hun I will fix it...:thumbup: awww thanks hun....:hug:

:thumbup:

:hugs:

can't wait to start seeing some Gail & Sandra perdictions coming true so that I can add them to the first page....come on :bfp::happydance::happydance:

ladies I have found another lady that is on this thread she hasn't been on here in a while but sadly she has mc but her jenny/gail perdiction were CORRECT!!!! I have sent her a private message asking her permission to add it to the first page to show that Jenny has another one and Gail will have her 1st correct one on there...I'm truly sad that she lost her baby and I'm sending her lots of hugs her way I know its truly hard to deal with but with us all here we are here to help support her is she decides to join us again...:cry::hugs::hugs:

oooooooh me too was just saying quite intense cramping,fxed its a good sign for us both :thumbup:

had the yesterday too but yestewrday i had so much ewcm today there just a little:dohh: no idea if im oving or getting ready for af lol

well we bd last night so a bit unsure has to how much ewcm if any at the minute :dohh: am feeling really good though and my colleague commented this morning how well I looked.....sort of `fresh`looking......I hope she can see the future :baby: :haha:
lol i ahd that at work once " are u pregnant u look very fruitfull " no "oh just fat then"

im lookign forward to the day i can say yeh actualky 5 weeks gone:haha: then she will be shocked she does it everytime im at that nursery! not long till we will bvet our bfps:happydance:

Yeah I will be like `yes of course am fat AND PREGNANT!` :haha: not long now hon,we can graduated to 1st tri as bump buddies :thumbup: I calculated my EDD based on lmp to be 21st March Monday`s Child Just like me!

of course we`ve done it right hon :thumbup: I am truly knackered :sleep: with all the bding I am glad of the rest right now :haha: Looking forward to that Anniversary :baby:......ooooooooooooooh will you be telling ben on his b`day?

nooo his bday is day after my edd:haha: could wait till thn to tell him but i think hed prob guess

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I would hope so hon......can you imagine? `sorry cant make that meal tonight hon for your birthday might be a little tied up in labour` :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I would hope so hon......can you imagine? `sorry cant make that meal tonight hon for your birthday might be a little tied up in labour` :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

lmao yeh init he wants me to go germany and have baby as the hospital and health sysemt is so much better but would mean id have to be out there for prob 3mths due to my uterus i could go early

well they all said august for me and were all wrong cuse i got my bfp this morning :) fingers crossed i take this baby home this time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->