**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

hi girls ,

i got my :bfp: as both jenny and gail predicted but unfortunately miscarried :cry: so i have a new prediction from gail for conception July/Aug showing a baby boy :happydance: so lets hope the lovely gail is right again , she has also done a fertility spell for me x

hi girls ,

i got my :bfp: as both jenny and gail predicted but unfortunately miscarried :cry: so i have a new prediction from gail for conception July/Aug showing a baby boy :happydance: so lets hope the lovely gail is right again , she has also done a fertility spell for me x

oh im sorry hunny:hugs::hugs:

hi girls ,

Oh Hun I am so, so sorry xxx

hi girls ,

:hugs::hugs: so sorry hon!

[-o< shes right again and sending lots of sticky :dust:

Hey ladies just wanted you to know I got my email from The Real Green Witch and they will be starting my spell tomorrow around midnight. I am so excited!! :dance:

i am so not impressed only managed 3 night of dtd and now have a water infection is it safe to still do it?

i am so not impressed only managed 3 night of dtd and now have a water infection is it safe to still do it?

I googled hon as I had absolutely no idea and its seems its recommended that you avoid bding whilst you have/are been treated......BY THE WAY UTI IS A GREAT EARLY PREGNANCY SYMPTON!:thumbup:

I googled hon as I had absolutely no idea and its seems its recommended that you avoid bding whilst you have/are been treated......BY THE WAY UTI IS A GREAT EARLY PREGNANCY SYMPTON!:thumbup:

thanks hun thinking we are prob out this mth then as 2-3 dpo is way too early

not nessecary hon....remember everyone is different!:hugs: and anyways have you been bding before uti? cause you may have just caught that eggy?

not nessecary hon....remember everyone is different!:hugs: and anyways have you been bding before uti? cause you may have just caught that eggy?
we have had 3 days b4 yeh but not too positive about it tbh

we have had 3 days b4 yeh but not too positive about it tbh

it only takes one magical :spermy: hon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"