**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

i am so not impressed only managed 3 night of dtd and now have a water infection is it safe to still do it?

I googled hon as I had absolutely no idea and its seems its recommended that you avoid bding whilst you have/are been treated......BY THE WAY UTI IS A GREAT EARLY PREGNANCY SYMPTON!:thumbup:

thanks hun thinking we are prob out this mth then as 2-3 dpo is way too early

not nessecary hon....remember everyone is different!:hugs: and anyways have you been bding before uti? cause you may have just caught that eggy?
we have had 3 days b4 yeh but not too positive about it tbh

it only takes one magical :spermy: hon!

true lol and i did my spell this time too and kept my stone in the moonlight

i am so not impressed only managed 3 night of dtd and now have a water infection is it safe to still do it?

I googled hon as I had absolutely no idea and its seems its recommended that you avoid bding whilst you have/are been treated......BY THE WAY UTI IS A GREAT EARLY PREGNANCY SYMPTON!:thumbup:

thanks hun thinking we are prob out this mth then as 2-3 dpo is way too early

not nessecary hon....remember everyone is different!:hugs: and anyways have you been bding before uti? cause you may have just caught that eggy?
we have had 3 days b4 yeh but not too positive about it tbh

it only takes one magical :spermy: hon!

true lol and i did my spell this time too and kept my stone in the moonlight

:happydance::happydance: my spell from mia angel was completed last thurs night and I have been sleeping with my rosequartz under my pillow/mattress and have been wearing my fertility charm around my neck every single day since last thurs and got my + opk on sat/sun soooooooooo plenty of magic floating in our room during my fertile window :thumbup:

im off to bed bens agreed to let m,e have some lovin tonight as i have my cranberry tabs to help my water infection:happydance: goodnight laides

morning all i got no lovin last night was too stingy blah gota hope the 3 days we got were the correct time and was ov

Hi Ladies hope your all well :))
Just a quickie, wanted to share had 5 ladies got their positive bfp's this week :)))))))

Keep them coming, baby dust to all !! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just a quickie, wanted to share had 5 ladies got their positive bfp's this week :)))))))

thats fantastic gives me hope :happydance:

Thats awesome. Now that it's July I'm expecting to see lots of BFPS and hope that I get mine in August :D

WHOOP WHOOP

I am testing July 12th AF is NOT due I calculate about 8th/9th July and I will be testing the day before our 1st :wedding: Anniversary.....I am extremely positive Gail you have predicted me correctly for this cycle too!:thumbup: and I will be expecting a 1st Anniversary :baby:

WHOOP WHOOP

I am testing July 12th AF is NOT due I calculate about 8th/9th July and I will be testing the day before our 1st :wedding: Anniversary.....I am extremely positive Gail you have predicted me correctly for this cycle too!:thumbup: and I will be expecting a 1st Anniversary :baby:
i could be testeing this same day! but thats only if whhat i had was actualy ov:dohh:

WHOOP WHOOP

i could be testeing this same day! but thats only if whhat i had was actualy ov:dohh:

oooooooooooooooh we could get our BFP`S on the same day :happydance:

WHOOP WHOOP

oooooooooooooooh we could get our BFP`S on the same day :happydance:

no symptoms yet for me tho lol exept the uti im tryiing NOT to worry about it atm

I am away on the day AF is due, but if she doesn't show, I'll also be testing on 12th! I so hope Gail is right - BFP by July'10!

Another quickie......lol
Just wanted to clarify my pregnancy readings are only offered to give conception date(s) the gender and also how many children you have.

It is not a full reading,indepth, not advertised as such,and any other info or messages I give are individual , 'extras' if you like, as Ive noticed a post saying someone found it a 'general reading' or a bit 'vague' just do bare in mind its not a reading anyway as such, it is for those 3 things:
Conception month(s)
Gender(s)
How many children
I do like to add a few personals or messages as I feel if they come through while Im linked to you, its only right I pass these on, so do be aware of what your purchasing,and dont expect a pregnancy outlook to include outstanding information or be indepth as my fuller readings, hope this clears up what they cover and what your buying and what this item is offering :))
Love and light :) xxx

blah have such horrid heartburn today will not go away tis making me feel so sick:( how are you all?

ive just reallllly confused myseld i got my opk on the 28th so ov was either day b4 or day after so what would that be dpo lol ben says could be 6 could be 5 could be 4

blah have such horrid heartburn today will not go away tis making me feel so sick:( how are you all?

Hey hon,

I had heartburn last two days but nowt today except feeling really wacked and poor appetite, heavy sort of feeling :blush: and odd twinge/pull and terrible backache!

I have been looking after my `PRINCESS PEA` today..... my baby niece who is just 5 months old she is such a beautiful :baby: and I absolutely adore her.....I have been getting my DS in training for when his :baby: brother/sister arrives:haha:

Hey hon,

I had heartburn last two days but nowt today except feeling really wacked and poor appetite, heavy sort of feeling :blush: and odd twinge/pull and terrible backache!

I have been looking after my `PRINCESS PEA` today..... my baby niece who is just 5 months old she is such a beautiful :baby: and I absolutely adore her.....I have been getting my DS in training for when his :baby: brother/sister arrives:haha:

awwwww i get to do that monday have a full days work so gonnabe with ikkle ones from 830- 5 30:happydance: not long to u get ur bfp im not pos about mine anymore as have cramps now too

ive just reallllly confused myseld i got my opk on the 28th so ov was either day b4 or day after so what would that be dpo lol ben says could be 6 could be 5 could be 4

Am a bit like this....my ticker is out by a day or so I think :shrug: I got nearly + opk sat night at 6pm then def + sunday morn at 11.30am and I think if I had of tested again sat night say at 11pm or summat I would have got + then so I think I ov sun/mon that would make me 5 or 6 dpo I think :shrug: I got real nasty ov pains on sunday and lots of cramping monday (but still dtd :haha: on both nights!)

Am a bit like this....my ticker is out by a day or so I think :shrug: I got nearly + opk sat night at 6pm then def + sunday morn at 11.30am and I think if I had of tested again sat night say at 11pm or summat I would have got + then so I think I ov sun/mon that would make me 5 or 6 dpo I think :shrug: I got real nasty ov pains on sunday and lots of cramping monday (but still dtd :haha: on both nights!)

i had ewcm sunday well slight so we dtd, had more on monday well tons more plus a almost pos opk and then more on tues so thats the 3 main days we dtd if infact was ov

i had ewcm sunday well slight so we dtd, had more on monday well tons more plus a almost pos opk and then more on tues so thats the 3 main days we dtd if infact was ov

us too hon previous mon & thur & then last sat sun and mon so hopefully we covered all bases :thumbup:

I struggle to go by ewcm I tend to get it a few days before ov generally when my fade in starts about 5ish days before + and then after ov til af arrives so I wouldnt really count it whilst SS cause for me it wouldnt be unusual if you get what I mean?.....I remember when I was preggers with ds I had lots of ewcm all through my pregnancy and carried spare panties with me all the time :blush: BUT having said that I am drier regards ewcm this cycle right now than I have been since ttc, wondering if it could be vit b6 :shrug: I know it helps with LP etc but :shrug: regards ewcm :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->