**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

ive just reallllly confused myseld i got my opk on the 28th so ov was either day b4 or day after so what would that be dpo lol ben says could be 6 could be 5 could be 4

Am a bit like this....my ticker is out by a day or so I think :shrug: I got nearly + opk sat night at 6pm then def + sunday morn at 11.30am and I think if I had of tested again sat night say at 11pm or summat I would have got + then so I think I ov sun/mon that would make me 5 or 6 dpo I think :shrug: I got real nasty ov pains on sunday and lots of cramping monday (but still dtd :haha: on both nights!)

i had ewcm sunday well slight so we dtd, had more on monday well tons more plus a almost pos opk and then more on tues so thats the 3 main days we dtd if infact was ov

us too hon previous mon & thur & then last sat sun and mon so hopefully we covered all bases :thumbup:

I struggle to go by ewcm I tend to get it a few days before ov generally when my fade in starts about 5ish days before + and then after ov til af arrives so I wouldnt really count it whilst SS cause for me it wouldnt be unusual if you get what I mean?.....I remember when I was preggers with ds I had lots of ewcm all through my pregnancy and carried spare panties with me all the time :blush: BUT having said that I am drier regards ewcm this cycle right now than I have been since ttc, wondering if it could be vit b6 :shrug: I know it helps with LP etc but :shrug: regards ewcm :shrug:

we have onlky managed them 3 days did try last night but stung to much and the day b4 when i reallllllllly wanted it bed went to sleep early as wasnt in a good mood due to his test so hopeing we got the eggy

ive just reallllly confused myseld i got my opk on the 28th so ov was either day b4 or day after so what would that be dpo lol ben says could be 6 could be 5 could be 4

Am a bit like this....my ticker is out by a day or so I think :shrug: I got nearly + opk sat night at 6pm then def + sunday morn at 11.30am and I think if I had of tested again sat night say at 11pm or summat I would have got + then so I think I ov sun/mon that would make me 5 or 6 dpo I think :shrug: I got real nasty ov pains on sunday and lots of cramping monday (but still dtd :haha: on both nights!)

i had ewcm sunday well slight so we dtd, had more on monday well tons more plus a almost pos opk and then more on tues so thats the 3 main days we dtd if infact was ov

us too hon previous mon & thur & then last sat sun and mon so hopefully we covered all bases :thumbup:

I struggle to go by ewcm I tend to get it a few days before ov generally when my fade in starts about 5ish days before + and then after ov til af arrives so I wouldnt really count it whilst SS cause for me it wouldnt be unusual if you get what I mean?.....I remember when I was preggers with ds I had lots of ewcm all through my pregnancy and carried spare panties with me all the time :blush: BUT having said that I am drier regards ewcm this cycle right now than I have been since ttc, wondering if it could be vit b6 :shrug: I know it helps with LP etc but :shrug: regards ewcm :shrug:

we have onlky managed them 3 days did try last night but stung to much and the day b4 when i reallllllllly wanted it bed went to sleep early as wasnt in a good mood due to his test so hopeing we got the eggy

Well hon you got the three days we did so :shrug: the rest is down to mother nature now I guess :thumbup: and a whole lotta praying! :hugs:

Well hon you got the three days we did so :shrug: the rest is down to mother nature now I guess :thumbup: and a whole lotta praying! :hugs:

:haha:yeh a hell of a lot of praying might do my spell again that hedgewitch gave me

:haha:yeh a hell of a lot of praying might do my spell again that hedgewitch gave me

I did the mia angel one and completed it last thurs night :happydance: so intime for my fertile period....she says you only need to do it once :thumbup:

I really really really want my March :baby:, we have no March birthdays in our family so :baby: would be unique and if she is a girl even more unique for my DH`s family! Plus it would also be the perfect excuse to cancel my u/s and transvaginal scan and let someone else have the appointment!

I did the mia angel one and completed it last thurs night :happydance: so intime for my fertile period....she says you only need to do it once :thumbup:

I really really really want my March :baby:, we have no March birthdays in our family so :baby: would be unique and if she is a girl even more unique for my DH`s family! Plus it would also be the perfect excuse to cancel my u/s and transvaginal scan and let someone else have the appointment!

i recon u will get it hun :thumbup::dust::bfp:

it would be fantastic hon if we both got it :baby:

yep bump buddys :happydance:

yep bump buddys :happydance:

The best hon :thumbup:

Hi Ladies hope your all well :))
Just a quickie, wanted to share had 5 ladies got their positive bfp's this week :)))))))

Keep them coming, baby dust to all !! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:happydance:that is wonderful Gail...hoping to see more :bfp: coming soon here also...:happydance:

blah have such horrid heartburn today will not go away tis making me feel so sick:( how are you all?

When I got my May bfp, it was heartburn that made me test, I never suffer from it, but from about 5dpo, it was constantly there. :D

blah have such horrid heartburn today will not go away tis making me feel so sick:( how are you all?

When I got my May bfp, it was heartburn that made me test, I never suffer from it, but from about 5dpo, it was constantly there. :D

see for me alot of my af symptoms are the same as what ppl cal preg symptoms i just about ALWAYS end up with heartburn and sickness so im just waiting for either af or them preety two lines

see for me alot of my af symptoms are the same as what ppl cal preg symptoms i just about ALWAYS end up with heartburn and sickness so im just waiting for either af or them preety two lines

It seems just about every possible pregnancy symtons going is normal for me in the 2ww now......This started last cycle and cause it was different I thought mmmmmmmmmm might be on track for my BFP but :nope: and well since 2dpo I have all the same symptons again......lower stomach cramps/twinges/pressure, backache, headache, I have a stuffy nose sore throat gained at 2dpo again same as last cycle, poor appetite, craving certain things like cups of tea or salad, heartburn, nausea I mean you name it I have it AGAIN! :shrug:
The only thing different for me so far is my lack of ewcm, I mean normally at this stage of my cycle I have adsolutely oodles :blush: but in the last two days I have barely none? I just dont get that one and am hoping I am cooking a ickle :baby: as we speak and hope this is the reason why :shrug:

It seems just about every possible pregnancy symtons going is normal for me in the 2ww now......This started last cycle and cause it was different I thought mmmmmmmmmm might be on track for my BFP but :nope: and well since 2dpo I have all the same symptons again......lower stomach cramps/twinges/pressure, backache, headache, I have a stuffy nose sore throat gained at 2dpo again same as last cycle, poor appetite, craving certain things like cups of tea or salad, heartburn, nausea I mean you name it I have it AGAIN! :shrug:
The only thing different for me so far is my lack of ewcm, I mean normally at this stage of my cycle I have adsolutely oodles :blush: but in the last two days I have barely none? I just dont get that one and am hoping I am cooking a ickle :baby: as we speak and hope this is the reason why :shrug:

fingers crossed hun i have had a few symptoms i dont normaly get but at my dpo most prob all in my head hevae cramping / odd pain atm in my right side of tum and woke feeling super sick and bringing up acid sooo not nice

fingers crossed hun i have had a few symptoms i dont normaly get but at my dpo most prob all in my head hevae cramping / odd pain atm in my right side of tum and woke feeling super sick and bringing up acid sooo not nice

Morning hon,

I feel like they are in my head too OR for some reason i am making my body have these symptons which is totally :wacko: cause its like making yourself :sick: or summat and of course I dont want to be that :shrug: I think its cause my body is aware my mind soooooo desparately wants to be pregnant and is mimicking pregnancy symptons.......stupid body I wish it wouldnt its like rubbing salt in wounds!:growlmad:

Holiday Notice: from Psychic123ukreadings.
I will be away from the 7th July until the 19th July and will not be carrying out readings between those dates.
You can still purchase and pre-order any reading, but this will not be carried out and sent until 19th July onwards.
Last Ordering date will be Tuesday 6th before 2pm any orders that arrive after Tuesday 6th July 2pm will be sent 19th onwards :Many Thanks :)

If you are thinking of getting a reading, it can be a good idea to pre- order as I usually have alot of readings waiting on my return! :)

Morning hon,

I feel like they are in my head too OR for some reason i am making my body have these symptons which is totally :wacko: cause its like making yourself :sick: or summat and of course I dont want to be that :shrug: I think its cause my body is aware my mind soooooo desparately wants to be pregnant and is mimicking pregnancy symptons.......stupid body I wish it wouldnt its like rubbing salt in wounds!:growlmad:

yep lol ive had these kinda symptoms every cycle since ermm nivember i think tis really annoying its like ohh i feel sick ohht hat could be good ohhh ive got sore boobs defo good a week n half later af arives:dohh:

Morning hon,

yep lol ive had these kinda symptoms every cycle since ermm nivember i think tis really annoying its like ohh i feel sick ohht hat could be good ohhh ive got sore boobs defo good a week n half later af arives:dohh:

This is exactly how I feel hon......I do wonder when I am pregnant if I will have a feeling I am cause I every sympton going normally I wonder what I will feel like when we have caught that eggy, I wonder if maybe for us we just wont have any symptons at all :shrug: I cant imagine them been any worse than they are currently....I feel really unwell right now :cry:

Morning hon,

This is exactly how I feel hon......I do wonder when I am pregnant if I will have a feeling I am cause I every sympton going normally I wonder what I will feel like when we have caught that eggy, I wonder if maybe for us we just wont have any symptons at all :shrug: I cant imagine them been any worse than they are currently....I feel really unwell right now :cry:

same its horrible have heartburn from hell thats making me feel sick cramps that i cant tell are af or something else sooooo tired and just blah ttc sucks lol

Morning hon,

same its horrible have heartburn from hell thats making me feel sick cramps that i cant tell are af or something else sooooo tired and just blah ttc sucks lol

I had had about 9hrs sleep and still feel really wacked out :shrug: and the fact that I have NO ewcm right now has got me wondering :shrug: cause I normally have oodles at this time of my cycle and sometimes on my pants too :blush: sorry tmi BUT its bloody gone missing :shrug: I hope this is the differnce for me and I am cooking a ickle :baby:

Morning hon,

I had had about 9hrs sleep and still feel really wacked out :shrug: and the fact that I have NO ewcm right now has got me wondering :shrug: cause I normally have oodles at this time of my cycle and sometimes on my pants too :blush: sorry tmi BUT its bloody gone missing :shrug: I hope this is the differnce for me and I am cooking a ickle :baby:

yeh lol im same with sleep but oppasit with the cm feel quite wet down there again tmi lol hope this is it for you:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->