**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

blah have such horrid heartburn today will not go away tis making me feel so sick:( how are you all?

When I got my May bfp, it was heartburn that made me test, I never suffer from it, but from about 5dpo, it was constantly there. :D

see for me alot of my af symptoms are the same as what ppl cal preg symptoms i just about ALWAYS end up with heartburn and sickness so im just waiting for either af or them preety two lines

It seems just about every possible pregnancy symtons going is normal for me in the 2ww now......This started last cycle and cause it was different I thought mmmmmmmmmm might be on track for my BFP but :nope: and well since 2dpo I have all the same symptons again......lower stomach cramps/twinges/pressure, backache, headache, I have a stuffy nose sore throat gained at 2dpo again same as last cycle, poor appetite, craving certain things like cups of tea or salad, heartburn, nausea I mean you name it I have it AGAIN! :shrug:
The only thing different for me so far is my lack of ewcm, I mean normally at this stage of my cycle I have adsolutely oodles :blush: but in the last two days I have barely none? I just dont get that one and am hoping I am cooking a ickle :baby: as we speak and hope this is the reason why :shrug:

fingers crossed hun i have had a few symptoms i dont normaly get but at my dpo most prob all in my head hevae cramping / odd pain atm in my right side of tum and woke feeling super sick and bringing up acid sooo not nice

Morning hon,

I feel like they are in my head too OR for some reason i am making my body have these symptons which is totally :wacko: cause its like making yourself :sick: or summat and of course I dont want to be that :shrug: I think its cause my body is aware my mind soooooo desparately wants to be pregnant and is mimicking pregnancy symptons.......stupid body I wish it wouldnt its like rubbing salt in wounds!:growlmad:

yep lol ive had these kinda symptoms every cycle since ermm nivember i think tis really annoying its like ohh i feel sick ohht hat could be good ohhh ive got sore boobs defo good a week n half later af arives:dohh:

This is exactly how I feel hon......I do wonder when I am pregnant if I will have a feeling I am cause I every sympton going normally I wonder what I will feel like when we have caught that eggy, I wonder if maybe for us we just wont have any symptons at all :shrug: I cant imagine them been any worse than they are currently....I feel really unwell right now :cry:

same its horrible have heartburn from hell thats making me feel sick cramps that i cant tell are af or something else sooooo tired and just blah ttc sucks lol

I had had about 9hrs sleep and still feel really wacked out :shrug: and the fact that I have NO ewcm right now has got me wondering :shrug: cause I normally have oodles at this time of my cycle and sometimes on my pants too :blush: sorry tmi BUT its bloody gone missing :shrug: I hope this is the differnce for me and I am cooking a ickle :baby:

yeh lol im same with sleep but oppasit with the cm feel quite wet down there again tmi lol hope this is it for you:dust:

Its just soooooo unusual for me not to have any ewcm normally from just before ov until af arrives I am incredible wet :blush: and often in the run up to me expecting af I am often running to loo knicker checking cause I think af has got me and its generally just oodles of ewcm! sorry tmi again but I just dont get it this is NOT normal for me :shrug:

blah have such horrid heartburn today will not go away tis making me feel so sick:( how are you all?

When I got my May bfp, it was heartburn that made me test, I never suffer from it, but from about 5dpo, it was constantly there. :D

see for me alot of my af symptoms are the same as what ppl cal preg symptoms i just about ALWAYS end up with heartburn and sickness so im just waiting for either af or them preety two lines

It seems just about every possible pregnancy symtons going is normal for me in the 2ww now......This started last cycle and cause it was different I thought mmmmmmmmmm might be on track for my BFP but :nope: and well since 2dpo I have all the same symptons again......lower stomach cramps/twinges/pressure, backache, headache, I have a stuffy nose sore throat gained at 2dpo again same as last cycle, poor appetite, craving certain things like cups of tea or salad, heartburn, nausea I mean you name it I have it AGAIN! :shrug:
The only thing different for me so far is my lack of ewcm, I mean normally at this stage of my cycle I have adsolutely oodles :blush: but in the last two days I have barely none? I just dont get that one and am hoping I am cooking a ickle :baby: as we speak and hope this is the reason why :shrug:

fingers crossed hun i have had a few symptoms i dont normaly get but at my dpo most prob all in my head hevae cramping / odd pain atm in my right side of tum and woke feeling super sick and bringing up acid sooo not nice

Morning hon,

I feel like they are in my head too OR for some reason i am making my body have these symptons which is totally :wacko: cause its like making yourself :sick: or summat and of course I dont want to be that :shrug: I think its cause my body is aware my mind soooooo desparately wants to be pregnant and is mimicking pregnancy symptons.......stupid body I wish it wouldnt its like rubbing salt in wounds!:growlmad:

yep lol ive had these kinda symptoms every cycle since ermm nivember i think tis really annoying its like ohh i feel sick ohht hat could be good ohhh ive got sore boobs defo good a week n half later af arives:dohh:

This is exactly how I feel hon......I do wonder when I am pregnant if I will have a feeling I am cause I every sympton going normally I wonder what I will feel like when we have caught that eggy, I wonder if maybe for us we just wont have any symptons at all :shrug: I cant imagine them been any worse than they are currently....I feel really unwell right now :cry:

same its horrible have heartburn from hell thats making me feel sick cramps that i cant tell are af or something else sooooo tired and just blah ttc sucks lol

I had had about 9hrs sleep and still feel really wacked out :shrug: and the fact that I have NO ewcm right now has got me wondering :shrug: cause I normally have oodles at this time of my cycle and sometimes on my pants too :blush: sorry tmi BUT its bloody gone missing :shrug: I hope this is the differnce for me and I am cooking a ickle :baby:

yeh lol im same with sleep but oppasit with the cm feel quite wet down there again tmi lol hope this is it for you:dust:

Its just soooooo unusual for me not to have any ewcm normally from just before ov until af arrives I am incredible wet :blush: and often in the run up to me expecting af I am often running to loo knicker checking cause I think af has got me and its generally just oodles of ewcm! sorry tmi again but I just dont get it this is NOT normal for me :shrug:

lol ive just checked and yet again i have ewcm but cos my uterus i can ov from both sides at dif times of the mth so i could technicly be oving again i can get preg twice so has to be carfull lol

feeling v teary today keepo thinking about my twin she hasnt got a gravestone and nobody has visited her in over 20 years so ive just emailed the cemetry to try find her plot and when ben passes his test going to get him to take me to see her and clean up her grave no idea why im feeling like this just started thinking about her and crying:(

feeling v teary today keepo thinking about my twin she hasnt got a gravestone and nobody has visited her in over 20 years so ive just emailed the cemetry to try find her plot and when ben passes his test going to get him to take me to see her and clean up her grave no idea why im feeling like this just started thinking about her and crying:(

awwwwww hon :hugs::hugs:

I am in a foul mood today and have short fuse (poor dh and ds!) :cry:

:hugs: i have foul moods every other day lol ben says its how he knows ive ovd or am due on:haha:

:hugs: i have foul moods every other day lol ben says its how he knows ive ovd or am due on:haha:

Well i just decided to sit here on bnb or read and not say owt cause I fear I will cause arguments today.....I am in serious need of a MUTE button :wacko: I feel so cranky and irratated by absolutely everything AND I think I located ewcm, I have a little just now when I peed! DH has been lovely too bless him...he did supermarket run and bought me some banana muffins my fav and some beefy monstermuch too....I love him sooooooo much hes so thoughtful....I let rip 20mins or so ago and he just sat there and looked at me :dohh: He knows I feel it at this time of my cycle especially with my pending scan, he knows am so anxious :hugs:

Just a thought hon I noticed on gails website you can email her and ask her to light a candle in rememberance......thought it may be an idea until ben can take you! :hugs:

Well i just decided to sit here on bnb or read and not say owt cause I fear I will cause arguments today.....I am in serious need of a MUTE button :wacko: I feel so cranky and irratated by absolutely everything AND I think I located ewcm, I have a little just now when I peed! DH has been lovely too bless him...he did supermarket run and bought me some banana muffins my fav and some beefy monstermuch too....I love him sooooooo much hes so thoughtful....I let rip 20mins or so ago and he just sat there and looked at me :dohh: He knows I feel it at this time of my cycle especially with my pending scan, he knows am so anxious :hugs:

Just a thought hon I noticed on gails website you can email her and ask her to light a candle in rememberance......thought it may be an idea until ben can take you! :hugs:

Lindseyanne and MADLYTTC you two are really great support for one another and good friends its so cute and sweet:hugs::flower::hugs: Wishing you both the best!!!!!:hugs:

Lindseyanne and MADLYTTC you two are really great support for one another and good friends its so cute and sweet:hugs::flower::hugs: Wishing you both the best!!!!!:hugs:

awwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you hon!

me and lindsey fill this thread with our chats lol! Maybe we should have a thread all of our own! :haha:

me and lindsey fill this thread with our chats lol! Maybe we should have a thread all of our own! :haha:

:haha:yeh we do actualy

:hugs: Either way you two are good!!!!!:flower::happydance:

ive been getting weird feelings in my abdo today startd last night liek a pulling/ stabbing in my skin started on right then left then got a crampoy achey feelign in my tum and top of legs

ive been getting weird feelings in my abdo today startd last night liek a pulling/ stabbing in my skin started on right then left then got a crampoy achey feelign in my tum and top of legs

really funny thing happened :haha: you know like when you are in bed and you are just sort of falling asleep and you get that sort of falling feeling and it startles you?!?!?!? well I was having a nap laid on my front and just sort of drifting off and I felt this sort of hardness in my stomach on my right side, it made me jump and was a little freaky :dohh: I think I am slowly loosing it now :wacko:

really funny thing happened :haha: you know like when you are in bed and you are just sort of falling asleep and you get that sort of falling feeling and it startles you?!?!?!? well I was having a nap laid on my front and just sort of drifting off and I felt this sort of hardness in my stomach on my right side, it made me jump and was a little freaky :dohh: I think I am slowly loosing it now :wacko:

lol we can both loose it together

Am going mad and ewcm when on a little walk again and has vanished lol! I am trying to hold faith but got those little niggles going on right now blah! thing is I feel almost the same as this time last month and I just cant see that I feel any different apart from the ewcm having said that I am only 5ish dpo I gotta give myself a bloody break :dohh: AF is due this time next week can you imagine what am going to be like by then?!?!?!?! and I plan on waiting two more days til I test !

Am going mad and ewcm when on a little walk again and has vanished lol! I am trying to hold faith but got those little niggles going on right now blah! thing is I feel almost the same as this time last month and I just cant see that I feel any different apart from the ewcm having said that I am only 5ish dpo I gotta give myself a bloody break :dohh: AF is due this time next week can you imagine what am going to be like by then?!?!?!?! and I plan on waiting two more days til I test !

lol i know the feeling i THINK af is due aroudn the 12th if i did iv when we think i did as have a 13 day lp so im roughly 5 dpo too and currently not feeling preg lol

lol i know the feeling i THINK af is due aroudn the 12th if i did iv when we think i did as have a 13 day lp so im roughly 5 dpo too and currently not feeling preg lol

I got my positive on sun am but it was nearly there at 6pm sat night so if I had tested again, which I didnt I may have got a positive on sat night so giving the 12-48hr from surge to ov assuming I ov on monday I am 5dpo today and cause my lp is 12days I am expecting a 32day cycle (norm 32-34days, I ov on cd 21 this month but cd23 last month hence why I think 32 days and not 34 like last month) and af WILL NOT BE DUE 10th but I will be trying my very hardest to hold out until 12th when I will be 14dpo :happydance:

I got my positive on sun am but it was nearly there at 6pm sat night so if I had tested again, which I didnt I may have got a positive on sat night so giving the 12-48hr from surge to ov assuming I ov on monday I am 5dpo today and cause my lp is 12days I am expecting a 32day cycle (norm 32-34days, I ov on cd 21 this month but cd23 last month hence why I think 32 days and not 34 like last month) and af WILL NOT BE DUE 10th but I will be trying my very hardest to hold out until 12th when I will be 14dpo :happydance:

i have lost count of my cycle day i think im about cd46 or somthing like that been a longggg cycle this mth what amazed me even more as ov will fit in exactly with my predictions from both jenny and gail end of june/ begining july conception

i have lost count of my cycle day i think im about cd46 or somthing like that been a longggg cycle this mth what amazed me even more as ov will fit in exactly with my predictions from both jenny and gail end of june/ begining july conception

mine would fit with gail and sandra, jennys prediction was for next cycle! I really hope gail and sandra got me correct.....I also have had 4 spells cast since may am wearing a fertility charm cast with a spell and am sleeping with rosequartz under my mattress.....I dont think I can do anything more and my psychic lady told me I would be a mummy again (as in given birth!) by end of april next year when I see her again, that means it has to be this month really as my edd would be mid march and next cycle would fall to far end of april and that would mean I wouldnt prob make my reading with her! GOSH i so hope they are right for us hon!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->