**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

so how are we all feleing ladies we need some pma back on here ive just ahd a bath and noticed my boobs seem to have expanded again along with veins and spots:S lol

THIS IS SO FUNNY LMAO.....I JUST HAD A BATH TOO!

and I had the most strange feeling.....I was lying in bath reading my book and my lower tummy got so hard and rigid :wacko: I hope this is another good sign :thumbup: your going to be sick of me saying this: but still no ewcm :shrug: WTF I just dont get where its gone :shrug:

im the opposit lol have TONS of ewcm well looks like ewcm but when rubbed between fingers goes to creamy mlky:wacko:

:dohh: now am knicker checking :dohh: I just had a tiny bit when I went to pee right now.....I cant believe am looking for ewcm :haha:
:haha: we are nuts and its ttc fault

:dohh: BLOODY MENTAL HON!

lol yeh im off to bed feel so tired can hardly keep my eyes open:wacko: got work at 8.30 tomoz so need my kip to get me thru the day just hope im with the good kids :dohh:

so how are we all feleing ladies we need some pma back on here ive just ahd a bath and noticed my boobs seem to have expanded again along with veins and spots:S lol

THIS IS SO FUNNY LMAO.....I JUST HAD A BATH TOO!

and I had the most strange feeling.....I was lying in bath reading my book and my lower tummy got so hard and rigid :wacko: I hope this is another good sign :thumbup: your going to be sick of me saying this: but still no ewcm :shrug: WTF I just dont get where its gone :shrug:

im the opposit lol have TONS of ewcm well looks like ewcm but when rubbed between fingers goes to creamy mlky:wacko:

:dohh: now am knicker checking :dohh: I just had a tiny bit when I went to pee right now.....I cant believe am looking for ewcm :haha:
:haha: we are nuts and its ttc fault

:dohh: BLOODY MENTAL HON!

lol yeh im off to bed feel so tired can hardly keep my eyes open:wacko: got work at 8.30 so need my kip to get me thru the day just hope im with the good kids :dohh:

NIGHT NIGHT HON....SWEET DREAMS :sleep:

hey all been sent home from work with bad tum and yet again cant pee!!

:haha: I think me and you have some sort of :wacko: going`s on hon :haha:

bath together yesterday (well not literally!) and now both home from work sick..........LMAO!

I have been feeling really lightheaded, dizzy and just generally feeling spaced and whacked out.....am putting my feet up right now :coffee: thinking I might go for a :sleep: soon! My body feels like it could :sleep: for a week!

bath together yesterday (well not literally!) and now both home from work sick..........LMAO!

I have been feeling really lightheaded, dizzy and just generally feeling spaced and whacked out.....am putting my feet up right now :coffee: thinking I might go for a :sleep: soon! My body feels like it could :sleep: for a week!

snaped woke up this morn and felt sick and spaced out wa really wobbily on my feet too and this bloody water infection i thought it had gone i could prr properly without any probs now im argghhh again

snaped woke up this morn and felt sick and spaced out wa really wobbily on my feet too and this bloody water infection i thought it had gone i could prr properly without any probs now im argghhh again

me too my boss rang work and had me running up and down from office trying to find this folder certainly didnt help.....once we made sure staffing was covered I came home......I feel so light headed and just generally not here in my body sort of feeling.....I am loosing my pma too right now.....I am convinced my mind is playing ttc on my body I have every sympton going AGAIN this cycle and the only thing different is my lack of ewcm :cry::cry::cry::cry:

me too my boss rang work and had me running up and down from office trying to find this folder certainly didnt help.....once we made sure staffing was covered I came home......I feel so light headed and just generally not here in my body sort of feeling.....I am loosing my pma too right now.....I am convinced my mind is playing ttc on my body I have every sympton going AGAIN this cycle and the only thing different is my lack of ewcm :cry::cry::cry::cry:

tell me about it hun im slowly loosing faith as now have what looks like thrush yet again what i get b4 af!

Gail hun I invited you to this thread that I started because I wanted you to see how everyone was sooo happy with their readings I didn't want ANYONE to come here and be negative toward you and say things that would upset you...I'm truly sorry...and hope that you will stay here with us and if anyone doesn't like it they don't have to be a part of this thread..and also I invited sandra here also and i will invited cheri and jennyrenny to...these readings have given me so much hope I'm 41 years old so my fertile years are not long so with Gails reading and what all she picked up and has touched my heart...thanks gail for being a part of this thread..:hugs:

I agree 100% I have loved Gails readings and the others. But just because we don't agree or like what someone has said, does not mean that they are wrong or should be ridiiculed for not being spot on. If you read the disclosure, it does state that it for entertainment purposes.
Now me personally, I absolutely love Gail! She has hit so many key points in my life! As a matter of fact, in my last reading, she said something about my car tire and the steering, so electrical short in my kitchen, and a peeping tom. Well, my tire has neen going flat and affecting my steering, there was a short in the electrical switch in my kitchen right after that reading and we installed blinds because there is a peeping tom right up the street! She (to me) has been spot on! It actually saddens me that someone has come on here and hurt her so bad that she doesn't want to return! It makes me wonder if this is the right place for me to be after almost 3 years?

tell me about it hun im slowly loosing faith as now have what looks like thrush yet again what i get b4 af!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I went to :sleep: and was having a freaky falling dream again :cry: so I woke up.....I was also laid on my tummy to begin with and it was going rigid and hard in the area behind my belly button.....I had to force myself to pee when I got up as I am so tempted to poas :dohh:.....I feel a little more optimistic but I think if I am out this month am going to ditch all the tools bar my folic acid and vit b6 and give this place a wide berth.....me and dh chatted last night about my worries about my u/s transvaginal scan scheduled for later this month if I am not pregnant this cycle and he thinks I am trying too hard and concentrating on things been perfect too much....he wants me to relax a little more and I think hes right :cry:

Gail hun I invited you to this thread that I started because I wanted you to see how everyone was sooo happy with their readings I didn't want ANYONE to come here and be negative toward you and say things that would upset you...I'm truly sorry...and hope that you will stay here with us and if anyone doesn't like it they don't have to be a part of this thread..and also I invited sandra here also and i will invited cheri and jennyrenny to...these readings have given me so much hope I'm 41 years old so my fertile years are not long so with Gails reading and what all she picked up and has touched my heart...thanks gail for being a part of this thread..:hugs:

I agree 100% I have loved Gails readings and the others. But just because we don't agree or like what someone has said, does not mean that they are wrong or should be ridiiculed for not being spot on. If you read the disclosure, it does state that it for entertainment purposes.
Now me personally, I absolutely love Gail! She has hit so many key points in my life! As a matter of fact, in my last reading, she said something about my car tire and the steering, so electrical short in my kitchen, and a peeping tom. Well, my tire has neen going flat and affecting my steering, there was a short in the electrical switch in my kitchen right after that reading and we installed blinds because there is a peeping tom right up the street! She (to me) has been spot on! It actually saddens me that someone has come on here and hurt her so bad that she doesn't want to return! It makes me wonder if this is the right place for me to be after almost 3 years?

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Hon so sorry you feel like this! I must admit I have had to ask myself this question.....as you state readings are for entertainment purposes and can indeed be wrong.....this was a lovely supportive thread now am not so sure (no offence lindsey hon your bloody fantastic!)

Im so angry and upset with the negativity and lies of some people ...and dont worry I am removing my profile from here anyway. How nasty to call someone ridculous....so personal and uncalled for ........you go around with your false accusations without understanding or knowing any facts
1) I came to the boards as a lady from here invited me to see the lovely remarks made about my readings, I came back to these boards to defend someone spreading lies
2) I have never name called or bullied , thats actually slander
3) For your info....which I didnt want to publish , I have always been happy to have my readings printed anyway, and 3 months ago on baby center website, sandra gibbs and a lady called Maria was copying my readings, and sending these to ladies claiming they were original, it caused alot of upset, and thankfully my regular clients informed me of this, that they had ordered a reading off her, and got the same reading they ordered of me months ago, so no there is nothing dodgy why I dont want them printed, sorry to burst your bubble there.
4) I will defend any false comment about me and my work, people often sound off in forums spreading rumours untruths and lies, and everytime I will defend this, thats the person I am, I dont like lies.
5) I didnt complain to ebay, ebay contacted me, after a lady left 3 false negatives, because she wasnt happy that I told her an ex wouldnt return, they class this as feedback abuse, and trust me its hard to get any feedback removed, they do not favour the seller,and because this was again false it was removed.
I do not brag about my feedback, I have good feedback, sorry if that offends you
6) I do not or cannot get any information from the forums, firstly I wouldnt have the time, peoples emails from which they purchase do not show on here, and Im an ethical reader, who wouldnt even want to do that
7) The pregnancy readings, purchases from her are a very small minority of my work and sales, and wouldnt phase me if I never sold another pregnancy reading.
8) This forum can be read by anyone if your a member or not, I joined to speak to alot of the nicer ladies and thank them for their comments, if I spot a vicious post, of course Im going to reply to it, like you say everyone is entiltled to their opinions
9) in all my 25 years of reading have I ever come across such nastyness, skepticalness, people going out of their way to discriminate my work or myself as a person without having facts, and spreading rumours with no back up, all my readings are original, if two are the same go ahead and print them, dont just say I read 'somewhere' someone had the same, or I saw on 'some board' more untruths, have your opinions, but dont print a sladerous remark because you have a feeling Im not genuine or you heard something saw something without any backup or proof!
The people I help , and the people who email me to thank me, totally outway this kind of negativity, every person in the world has a view, has a opinion which is wonderful voice them all you like, thats great, but dont spread vicious rumours without proof, thats wrong. You spoil it for others who have faith and positivity in me and their readings, and you bring a cloud over what I do for no reason, its peoples personal choice to come to me, if you have doubts thats fine , dont spoilt it for others, with your hearsay and without having facts or quite frankly a clue about the psychic reading world, you have to look for unhand reasons why I simply dont want me readings printed, when the fact is this is only due to them being used ( fact!) Nothing underhand, no mystery, no ulterior reasons at all, but think what you want, say what you want
Personal jibes dont phase me, it just shows who you are as a person at the end of the day, I know and my loving family know Im not ridiculous, and Im a genuine kind person, who would never think of going on a public forum to question someone as a person or their profession.
Negativity breeds negativity back to you, something you may consider when asking the universe to grant you what you want in life.
Have lovely lives, post on and on, my account will be gone.
Thanks to the lovely ladies, the kindness and senserity of 95% of people here, I loved reading the posts ( and no not to gain info) sigh!
I hope I have helped give hope, when on the days ladies are so down about ttc, they can get out there reading and once again find that hope, and nothing you say will take away the joy I personally feel when someone emails me to say their bfp came in, and Im leaving through personal choice, not through words of others, because the world is full of unhappiness and doubt and I thought of all places good karma would of been spread here more than anywhere.........I guess I was wrong.........Good bye :)

Gail...I'm not going to respond to the rest of your post except one part out of respect for the thread starter and the rest of the ladies here. However, when I am wrong, I will say so. I did not know about your issues with Babycenter. For that...I apologize for any statement relating to why you personally do not want your readings copied.

@madlyttc and lindseyanne -
Symptoms sound promising this month! I've got my fingers crossed for both of you! I'm still waiting to OV, and I think that's almost as bad as 2WW! One of my preggo girlfriends said today that was always the worst because you don't want to :sex: if you haven't OV'd, and DH thinks we're crazy! :rofl:

@madlyttc and lindseyanne -
Symptoms sound promising this month! I've got my fingers crossed for both of you! I'm still waiting to OV, and I think that's almost as bad as 2WW! One of my preggo girlfriends said today that was always the worst because you don't want to :sex: if you haven't OV'd, and DH thinks we're crazy! :rofl:

Thanks hon am really hoping I am baking a fairycake!

LMAO :rofl::headspin::rofl:

DH said to me other night (I think it was fri!) `I suppose you want sex tonight?` (I ov last monday) and didnt want to seem unkeen to I said `if you like darling!` I hate to admit it but was really thinking `whats the point I ov already!` :rofl: who said theres no passion in ttc eh?!?!?!?!

morning ladies i just woke up fell asleep around 6 last night haha still feel as if i could sleep much lobger tho but have physio today so supose i should get up!

Hey ladies. I saw psychic lady yesterday.

She's told me she doesn't see me getting pregnant while I'm living in the neighbourhood I'm in atm. She said it's almost as if 'the spirits' don't want me to bring a child into this enviroment. We do live in a horrible neighbourhood, it's lots of flats, there are lots of parties around us, there's about 3 (at least) drug dealers within working distance, and I've not been happy here at all.

I'm determined to prove her wrong though, I'm sticking with my Snadra/Gail July/August prediction. I'm currently Oving/nearly Oving, but I have a yeast infection, so I really don't think I'll get my BFP at the end of this month, however, I will be ovulating the end of the month/the beginning of August, and Gail is positive I'll be pregnant by the end of August.

The psychic lady was spot on with some things though, like my partner is an animator and draws cartoon characters of pawns (the chess pieces). She said that she could sense my partner was creative, draws small things, there's a lot of movement, and she sees black and white everywhere!! Madness!! She said my best friend will be wanting to open her own rescue centre, I text her and she said "You're kidding... I've just applied for a job at a rescue centre" She said she could see that i'm quite spiritual myself but in a natural way, and that I should have an interest in crystals, well I wear a rose quart bracelet everyday, I have my Citrine pendant and my ameythest ring, plus a bag of crystals next to my bed. :D She picked up that my partner has a (bud) smoking habbit, and that when he was younger he messed around with wicca and ooji boards which is true. She also knew that the child at home wasn't mine.

She has said though there are no health problems, but I have something minor with my stomach area, sandra or gail said this aswell! Also, I'm going to have a boy.

morning ladies i just woke up fell asleep around 6 last night haha still feel as if i could sleep much lobger tho but have physio today so supose i should get up!

Sleeping is good :D Really hope this is your month hun what CD are you?

Sleeping is good :D Really hope this is your month hun what CD are you?

49 hun and just puked my guts up in the loo lol but i get sickness around af so aint taking that as a good thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->