**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

ohh gota show my bit of pma ben brought me toda and for being a good girl at physio:haha:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THIS IS SOOOOOO CUTE :thumbup:

WHEN I GET MY :bfp: REAL SOON I AM GOING TO TAKE DH TO BUY A LITTLE SUMMAT.....CALL IT OUR JOINT ANNIVERSARY PRESENT :haha:

ul be getting very soon! i am still tryna work out what dpo i am:haha: as have alot of new symtons and im not sure if they just i n jy head or not:dohh::wacko: almost pukedin bens mouth earlyer he pulled me forward for a kiss just as i heaved:rofl:

I really hope so.....I wish our luck would change we always seem to be doomed with bad luck.....a baby for our 1st wedding anniversary would be the best sort of good luck!

u will hun:dust:

and you too hon :hugs: we will be making our journey to 1st tri together!

ohh gota show my bit of pma ben brought me toda and for being a good girl at physio:haha:

WHEN I GET MY :bfp: REAL SOON I AM GOING TO TAKE DH TO BUY A LITTLE SUMMAT.....CALL IT OUR JOINT ANNIVERSARY PRESENT :haha:

ul be getting very soon! i am still tryna work out what dpo i am:haha: as have alot of new symtons and im not sure if they just i n jy head or not:dohh::wacko: almost pukedin bens mouth earlyer he pulled me forward for a kiss just as i heaved:rofl:

I really hope so.....I wish our luck would change we always seem to be doomed with bad luck.....a baby for our 1st wedding anniversary would be the best sort of good luck!

oh i soooo hope so:hugs:

oh i soooo hope so:hugs:

we will.....pma remember its only the 6th of July we have all month yet to fulfil our destiny :happydance:

i had another reading from gail after my mc last cycle and she says il conceive in august again :)

so sorry about your loss hun..:hugs: thats wonderful that gail sees you concieving in august and thats just right around the corner...:happydance:

im feeling super positive about this next cycle!!!

i finished bleeding after mc a few days ago , i dunno if i will ov but we are giving it a good go !!

my reading says july/aug conception , i will test around the 26th July and 22nd Aug and hopefully one of them will give me a :bfp:

I got a cheri prediction yesterday, it was a free one so very brief and has literally taken months...

She said March (could be conception/find/birth) and a girl. She also said she could see my ovaries, and asked if I have PCOS :|

I'm going to take this with a pinch of salt. I truely believe I will get my BFP this year, for me to give birth in March i'd have to have gotten my BFP last month - or I'm going to get it this month and have a very premature birth!

I KNOW with all my heart I am going to have a boy. And also, I've had no symptoms to lead me to believe I have PCOS or anything wrong with my ovaries. Cycles - regular, periods, normal painful cramps for one day, spots - i've had since my teens, but so have the rest fo my family. Hmmmm.

I got a cheri prediction yesterday, it was a free one so very brief and has literally taken months...

She said March (could be conception/find/birth) and a girl. She also said she could see my ovaries, and asked if I have PCOS :|

I'm going to take this with a pinch of salt. I truely believe I will get my BFP this year, for me to give birth in March i'd have to have gotten my BFP last month - or I'm going to get it this month and have a very premature birth!

I KNOW with all my heart I am going to have a boy. And also, I've had no symptoms to lead me to believe I have PCOS or anything wrong with my ovaries. Cycles - regular, periods, normal painful cramps for one day, spots - i've had since my teens, but so have the rest fo my family. Hmmmm.
i just got an email myself yesterday saying cheri22 will do my reading by no later July 23rd :nope: I would have ovulated already at this time and I reallt wanted to see if she was on point with gail and jenny tey both said late july/early august which can happen im praying for b/c I get AF the begining of the month so early august would be correct :thumbup:

its HOT my temp keeps going up everyone else is cold but im sweating like a pig lol just ahd the easyest time at work EVER only had 2 kids at the crech i was working at lol and they were brother and sister and so good

Evening Ladies,

Feeling amazing right now and hoping for those two beautiful lines real soon......9dpo and I resisted my poas addiciton and didnt test.....yeah to me for managing to resist!

Evening Ladies,

Feeling amazing right now and hoping for those two beautiful lines real soon......9dpo and I resisted my poas addiciton and didnt test.....yeah to me for managing to resist!

eee u can test soon! ive no idea what my dpo is:( but feel very dif atm sleeping loads, feeling sick icky tum hot all time

I have some wicked symptons too....but at work today none, I was busy though but as soon as I left the symptons hit me right between the eyes and I currently have intense cramping am hoping the witch isnt on her way on her bloody broom stick.....am hopeful we have done it but little part of my thinks `what if` plus the cramps are def in norm I swear....I have had nausea too today and heartburn and not had owt that would give me heartburn ?!?!?!?!? I am hopin to hold out until sun/mon before testing though cause if af is going to get me I dont want the disappointment of seeing a bfn!

I have some wicked symptons too....but at work today none, I was busy though but as soon as I left the symptons hit me right between the eyes and I currently have intense cramping am hoping the witch isnt on her way on her bloody broom stick.....am hopeful we have done it but little part of my thinks `what if` plus the cramps are def in norm I swear....I have had nausea too today and heartburn and not had owt that would give me heartburn ?!?!?!?!? I am hopin to hold out until sun/mon before testing though cause if af is going to get me I dont want the disappointment of seeing a bfn!

i know what u mean hun ive said im not testing until the 16th at least lol ive had one odd symptom this mth that i never get around af very yucky one at that lol had to take an imodium today was scared to move!

i know what u mean hun ive said im not testing until the 16th at least lol ive had one odd symptom this mth that i never get around af very yucky one at that lol had to take an imodium today was scared to move!

Once I put my head on the pillow last night I started with this wicked neck ache it was killing me....I was ok before going to bed :shrug: dh massaged my neck a little and I managed to get to :sleep: but woke this am with chronic lower back pain and had to take some painkillers :cry: at work nothing but as soon as I left the stomach cramps and backache kicked in again :shrug: They were intense on my last post here but have worn off a little :dohh: maybe the little :baby: is happy I have just eaten a bar of choc :haha: OH AND MY EWCM IS BACK :shrug: even more bizare disappeared at 2dpo and came back at 9dpo ?wondering if I am with fairycake if it could be to do with implantation ?!?!?! Some odd goings on right now

:hugs:

Once I put my head on the pillow last night I started with this wicked neck ache it was killing me....I was ok before going to bed :shrug: dh massaged my neck a little and I managed to get to :sleep: but woke this am with chronic lower back pain and had to take some painkillers :cry: at work nothing but as soon as I left the stomach cramps and backache kicked in again :shrug: They were intense on my last post here but have worn off a little :dohh: maybe the little :baby: is happy I have just eaten a bar of choc :haha: OH AND MY EWCM IS BACK :shrug: even more bizare disappeared at 2dpo and came back at 9dpo ?wondering if I am with fairycake if it could be to do with implantation ?!?!?! Some odd goings on right now

:hugs:

thats same as me cant lay down or fall asleep lol and NO cramps that say af yet they usualy start around 5 days b4 af is due

Hiya!

Jenny said i would get my :bfp: in August with a baby boy!

Gail said i would get my :bfp: in September with a baby boy! :)

hoping she's right because that's REAL soon!

Hi there girls!
I got my pendant/spell from Mia-Angel in the mail today. Can't hurt, right? And if nothing else, I like the pendant! We shall see what happens!
I should OV in the next week or so (darned if I know), so I'm anxiously watching the CBFM/OPK/BBT. Poor DH is getting a little tired of the :sex:, haha!

awwww madly you're stronger than i am! I gave out at 9DPO and got a BFP! whooooooop

this means all my readings are wrong :thumbup: please please let this one stick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->